Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've lost patience with Jim + Kobe...we're not winning without them

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've lost patience with Jim + Kobe...we're not winning without them
    5 years removed and you're out of patience. At first I was angry, enough to threaten you, but, then I underwent a slight epiphany. Now? I feel bad for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 years removed and you're out of patience. At first I was angry, enough to threaten you, but, then I underwent a slight epiphany. Now? I feel bad for you.
    This impending Lakers Free Agency debacle/fiasco has got you a little more ornery than normal...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This impending Lakers Free Agency debacle/fiasco has got you a little more ornery than normal...
    Only because CN, Midst, AJ, HI showed their asses. And yes, because we were seduced into making fools of ourselves for the second year in-a-row. Needlessly. There was no reason to come outside today. Nobody of merit needed to be addressed in person. Nobody made us lose our dignity. We willingly went to the slaughter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only because CN, Midst, AJ, HI showed their asses. And yes, because we were seduced into making fools of ourselves for the second year in-a-row. Needlessly. There was no reason to come outside today. Nobody of merit needed to be addressed in person. Nobody made us lose our dignity. We willingly went to the slaughter.
    It's part of the game Cubs. Every team must participate in the NBA's dog and pony show.

Today just wasn't your day, but there's always tomorrow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's part of the game Cubs. Every team must participate in the NBA's dog and pony show.
    There is no mandate. You have to discriminate, choose wisely, sparingly. We did none of that. LMA? A glance thru the decade tells you to sit it out, don't go anywhere near it. Nothing good can come from it. We ran to it like children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no mandate. You have to discriminate, choose wisely, sparingly. We did none of that. LMA? A glance thru the decade tells you to sit it out, don't go anywhere near it. Nothing good can come from it. We ran to it like children.
    C'mon Cubs. I'll agree with your "There is no mandate" part, but that's about it.

Yet, you continue to talk about the guy like he's Matthew ing Dellavadova.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its been at least 3 years of absolute terrible decision making

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    C'mon Cubs. I'll agree with your "There is no mandate" part, but that's about it.

Yet, you continue to talk about the guy like he's Matthew ing Dellavadova.
    There is a big difference twixt Dova & LMA. But, that ain't what is being sold. They're selling LMA like, like, like, like, like, well, you get the idea. We were fool's to go there. We knew he didn't want us. Knew we'd be lit up. The point? We should not have been there. We had no business with him. Only thing worse that could have happened is for him to want to come to LA. He'd a been miserable failure and we'd be on the hook for $100 million.

Just criminal that you get him and he's fit for you. He won't come looking for the keys. He'll come looking for a hand to hold. And then, THEN you'll glean his talent. Lucky s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its been at least 3 years of absolute terrible decision making
    And you're ready to throw the towel.

Shame on you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol beggin, when fa doesnt to sign with the lakers, they do a 360 and start talkin about the player....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol beggin, when fa doesnt to sign with the lakers, they do a 360 and start talkin about the player....
    ...post it and I'll damn them without prejudice.

Go on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a big difference twixt Dova & LMA. But, that ain't what is being sold. They're selling LMA like, like, like, like, like, well, you get the idea. We were fool's to go there. We knew he didn't want us. Knew we'd be lit up. The point? We should not have been there. We had no business with him. Only thing worse that could have happened is for him to want to come to LA. He'd a been miserable failure and we'd be on the hook for $100 million.

Just criminal that you get him and he's fit for you. He won't come looking for the keys. He'll come looking for a hand to hold. And then, THEN you'll glean his talent. Lucky s.
    Suns are making a push per Gambo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6 incoming. In Kobes last year no less.

That's some delicious irony.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6 incoming. In Kobes last year no less.

That's some delicious irony.
    I don't see it as Kobe's last season. If "they" think they'll talk him into it, "you're" wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Suns are making a push per Gambo
    That's how much you know,,,Gambo is in the Caribbean and has been since last Friday.

Caught ya lying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it as Kobe's last season. If "they" think they'll talk him into it, "you're" wrong.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than to see 48.5 redux.

Either way, the bag has found its final resting place at Staples. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a twinge of sorrow about your situation. It's quite transient though, I can assure you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf

Who in their right mind would want to play for an ego maniac, control freak rapist?

by Koberapinhoes on Jul 1, 2015 | 9:30 PM reply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt kobe help the white girl in colorado to decide?...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you a in' slight epiphany, and a post pow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you a in' slight epiphany, and a post pow.
    Am I pre OR post Pau?

Thread Information