Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    18 straight years in the playoffs is now guaranteed to go to 20+ and beyond now that LMA is in silver and black and Pop has said he's coaching the next 4 years.

Meanwhile, in the land of no lakes, Sixers-West is looking for their "star" to ride into the sunset by driving the franchise to the lowest point in their history, spending 3+ seasons in the lottery and having to hope they are so bad their pick stays in the top 3.

you Laker fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    18 straight years in the playoffs is now guaranteed to go to 20+ and beyond now that LMA is in silver and black and Pop has said he's coaching the next 4 years.

Meanwhile, in the land of no lakes, Sixers-West is looking for their "star" to ride into the sunset by driving the franchise to the lowest point in their history, spending 3+ seasons in the lottery and having to hope they are so bad their pick stays in the top 3.

you Laker fan
    Congrats but lol who gives a about playoff streaks you need to think big picture. Try and get some more chips ...stop thinking small. Rings the only thing that matters. Just remember LeBron looms ...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats but lol who gives a about playoff streaks you need to think big picture. Try and get some more chips ...stop thinking small. Rings the only thing that matters. Just remember LeBron looms ...
    Yes with david blatt and players not paying on a contract year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't ring if you're not in the ing playoffs, dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron was looming in 2014 and the Spurs sent him crying back home to Cleveland.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can't ring if you're not in the ing playoffs, dumb .
    You can also be in the playoffs and not ring just pointing out how small you are thinking you freaking peasant stop thinking like a freaking also ran fan from a non le city like Cleveland ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greatest offseason for San Antonio since 1997 imho.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Greatest offseason for San Antonio since 1997 imho.
    That was the salad days when Media was marching Chicken of the Sea Robinson up the 13 steps to the trap door,,,Spur Fan? Booin' The Little Mermaid mercilessly. Flipper? "I'm okay, I deserve it. I stink."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why so aggressive, Splits

Sounds like you care too much about a lottery team and have KAM & Bud living in your mind rent-free.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why so aggressive, Splits

Sounds like you care too much about a lottery team and have KAM & Bud living in your mind rent-free.
    He's always on the in' rag. Same way on the golf course. Won't type a word in the conversation box until my back swing, then he's all mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I love watching Laker fan squirm, reach for the most minuscule strand, and constantly embarrass themselves. It's nirvana, and it's all coming together this offseason.

Nirvana

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because I love watching Laker fan squirm, reach for the most minuscule strand, and constantly embarrass themselves. It's nirvana, and it's all coming together this offseason.

Nirvana
    Yeah, I get that, but as a business man I don't see a return on your investment. Where's squirming? You have KK81 in here giving you a little tug, Cub being cub and me just scratching my head. It's like Midst thinking he's some sort of grand puppet master, but he's just flinging at the wall and seeing what sticks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I get that, but as a business man I don't see a return on your investment. Where's squirming? You have KK81 in here giving you a little tug, Cub being cub and me just scratching my head.

He's a piss pot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's squirming?
    Olympics and FIBA smack
    Repeat smack
    Kool literally melting down
    WM quitting until November
    Spinning Hibbert as a savior
    Upshaw the next MVPau
    etc
    etc

Your fan base is squirming and it's Nirvana

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like stealing them from Minneapolis and claiming them as our own?,,,Christ,,,,there's not even a lake in L.A. for s sake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hemi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Olympics and FIBA smack
    Repeat smack
    Kool literally melting down
    WM quitting until November
    Spinning Hibbert as a savior
    Upshaw the next MVPau
    etc
    etc

Your fan base is squirming and it's Nirvana
    Yeah, see, I'll be rational with this.

International basketball: Funny, always applicable
    Repeat smack: A lot of spurfans bitten on that, surprised myself
    KAM: He's always all over the place
    WM: If he's gone, one less fish
    Hibbert as savior: Who here is claiming that? KAM? He's all over the place, impossible to really prod him.
    Upshaw: He's projected to be better than Duncan, Kareem, Shaq, etc don't talk about him.

Honestly, Splits, the picking is slim here. After the whole Nash & Howard ordeal, Basketball reasons and Kobe trying to play GM, there's nobody left to shoot down. Our next blimp is where Russel will be as an NBA player, so if you want some returns I'd wait for that one.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like stealing them from Minneapolis and claiming them as our own?,,,Christ,,,,there's not even a lake in L.A. for s sake.
    The Celtics floated this around the '08 Finals, hoping it'd gather steam.

Hemi, sweetheart? You & your whole in' tribe will grow old and you'll die before it ever happens.

Lakers: 16

Spurs: 2nd 5th

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Celtics floated this around the '08 Finals, hoping it'd gather steam.

Hemi, sweetheart? You & your whole in' tribe will grow old and you'll die before it ever happens.

If stealing is your strength instead of earning it,,,knock yourself out, fred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splitty

&

Hemi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, see, I'll be rational with this.

International basketball: Funny, always applicable
    Repeat smack: A lot of spurfans bitten on that, surprised myself
    KAM: He's always all over the place
    WM: If he's gone, one less fish
    Hibbert as savior: Who here is claiming that? KAM? He's all over the place, impossible to really prod him.
    Upshaw: He's projected to be better than Duncan, Kareem, Shaq, etc don't talk about him.

Honestly, Splits, the picking is slim here. After the whole Nash & Howard ordeal, Basketball reasons and Kobe trying to play GM, there's nobody left to shoot down. Our next blimp is where Russel will be as an NBA player, so if you want some returns I'd wait for that one.
    So your argument is that you're so far down the ter it isn't fair to pick on you anymore unless Russell is a bust? Ok, I can buy that.

And as far as Hibbert/savior, read your own board: http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=174264 They're in love with him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If stealing is your strength instead of earning it,,,knock yourself out, fred.

Then you won't mind:::

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you won't mind:::

Not at all,,,bitterness runs yellow and purple these days,,,