Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker front office sucks at drafting talent. The degenerate horse gambler picked their last good player in Bynum. Cupcake should lose his job,,,,

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At least the Lakers didn't pass over Durant just to pick Oden first. But still it was a re ed move to pick Russell when Okafor was available tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the worst part for the lakers, is that russell had the highest chance of being a bust according to analytics, so if it goes as it looks right now, they would never hear the end of it, especially if you consider how free agency went and how the need excuse wouldn't work either. It's early, of course..

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker front office sucks at drafting talent. The degenerate horse gambler picked their last good player in Bynum. Cupcake should lose his job,,,,
    Thats was 10 damn years ago too Hemi. Glad to see you post too. Hope all is well in real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point guards take time to develop build chemistry and cut turnovers

Heck Nash had 8-10 turnover games with suns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This man may haunt the Lakers for years.
    http://streamable.com/79k8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why'd they cut the score off on the side? ruins the gif

Dacos
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    honestly, i knew this kid was going to be a baller. He just looks so fluid in the post. I wanted him over Russell, but I'll be patient and hope Russell can prove me that he's something special.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakers can still pick up the other Okafor though, he's a FA currently. In fact he hasn't played any game in NBA since 2013, well rested imho. Fitness question? Non issue, Kobe only played 41 more games than Okafor did during the same period, and some Lakers fans (like Kool) believe Kobe will still come back strong and continue to lead this team (probably to , though). If Kobe can manage a great comeback next season, there's no reason to doubt Okafor's ability to do the same, and he is 4yrs younger than Kobe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okafor is fundamentally sound and has what I call old man game which means he will probably have great career longevity along with not being injury prone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okafor is fundamentally sound and has what I call old man game which means he will probably have great career longevity along with not being injury prone.
    That's right. His game isn't based on athleticism. It's based on using his length, positioning, skill and technique to have success. Guys like that have long careers... usually. Tim is perfect example.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, we have seen these scrub on star blocks before, like that time Snitch blocked LeBron twice in the allstar game.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eh, we have seen these scrub on star blocks before, like that time Snitch blocked LeBron twice in the allstar game.
    You got nary room. Your Rodman ratted out David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson in the middle of the playoffs.

ha, ha.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okafor will be a double-double guy in the NBA and likely make a few all-star teams; but he's not going to be a game changer. I think the Lakers were right to swing for the fence on Russell.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also think Okafor is too nice of a guy to play alongside Kobe. Maybe Lakers felt they needed to bring not only a strong personality but also one that will control the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okafor running the break better than Russell tbh..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okafor

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okafor will be a double-double guy in the NBA and likely make a few all-star teams; but he's not going to be a game changer. I think the Lakers were right to swing for the fence on Russell.
    We were but missing on Towns will be what we will regret a few more L's and he was probably ours Towns and Randle would have been a nice frontcourt

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were but missing on Towns will be what we will regret a few more L's and he was probably ours Towns and Randle would have been a nice frontcourt
    Randle sucks; and he sucked before the injury.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Randle sucks; and he sucked before the injury.
    No he does not or at least it's to early to tell.What if I judged you by this ty post alone? he has played in one NBA game, relax.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 01-11-2016 at 03:44 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nary room. Your Rodman ratted out David "Chicken of the Sea" Robinson in the middle of the playoffs.

ha, ha.
    Chicken of the sea?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cuckfans who obviously haven't been watching Lakers pre-season talking out of their ass.

Randle has been solid. Great 1st step for his size and overall he's pretty fast, good and willing passer, solid finisher around the rim. Even surprised me with some of the jumpers he made.

Just the other day he dropped like 14 points in a quarter against Golden State with Draymond on him in some plays.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he does not to early to tell.What is I judged you by this ty post alone? he has played in one NBA game, relax.
    I saw enough to know Randle's a role player at best.

Thread Information