San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting healthy.

Big Oak: 16.78 PER

D'Snitch: 15.59 PER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't seen moves like that from a big since the young Duncan! Amazing stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So tired of Gobert being tissue paper this season. Dude's killing my fantasy team. At least I have Godbiid to make up for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL giving clown a 100m conract, how they going to fit ghill and haywood whose contract is up for renewal?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol this again
    Happy he is playing better but Embid and Simmons are the future for Sixes...didn't they lose by 20?
    Irony of Spur fans pointing at dunks, per etc. But ignoring blowout losses ...sound like a Kobe first fan, tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Okafor > anyone on the LakersPERIOD

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Professor Oak taking that core to school!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this again
    Happy he is playing better but Embid and Simmons are the future for Sixes...didn't they lose by 20?
    Irony of Spur fans pointing at dunks, per etc. But ignoring blowout losses ...sound like a Kobe first fan, tbh.
    What , bro?

He's getting healthy and metrics have him better than D'Bust right now.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    100 million dollar aesthetically pleasing scrub, getting shat on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this again
    The 6ers need a couple of pieces to be compe ive. Their backcourt is absolutely atrocious, and just doesn't have the right personnel to feed the ball into the middle.
    Jahlil is a solid 3rd wheel, a player where you expect him to score and do nothing else, sort of like a poor man's Bob McAdoo, or a Shareef Abdul Rahim type.

Jahlil is clearly a gifted scorer, and he has shown to be a great pickup for the 6ers. Sure they could have gone with Porzingis but nobody saw that coming, and it's not like the Knicks are doing great right now.

As for D'Bustelo, I gotta say I would likely eat crow on that one. Didn't expect him to actually resemble an NBA player one day, but kudos to him for fighting off cancer and pulled a Nene. He's probably not going to lead the Lakers anywhere, as he is probably going to better serve a backup sixth man instant offense role on a contender, like what the Microwave used to do, or what Jamal Crawford is doing. He's got to fix his efficiency though, it's bad, even for a Lakers guard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The 6ers need a couple of pieces to be compe ive. Their backcourt is absolutely atrocious, and just doesn't have the right personnel to feed the ball into the middle.
    Jahlil is a solid 3rd wheel, a player where you expect him to score and do nothing else, sort of like a poor man's Bob McAdoo, or a Shareef Abdul Rahim type.

Jahlil is clearly a gifted scorer, and he has shown to be a great pickup for the 6ers. Sure they could have gone with Porzingis but nobody saw that coming, and it's not like the Knicks are doing great right now.

As for D'Bustelo, I gotta say I would likely eat crow on that one. Didn't expect him to actually resemble an NBA player one day, but kudos to him for fighting off cancer and pulled a Nene. He's probably not going to lead the Lakers anywhere, as he is probably going to better serve a backup sixth man instant offense role on a contender, like what the Microwave used to do, or what Jamal Crawford is doing. He's got to fix his efficiency though, it's bad, even for a Lakers guard.
    Some fair points ...don't agree with all of this but this election season leaves me no energy to argue about trivial . I haven't seen anything that tells me Oak can be a #3 on a contender and I would argue the same for Russ as well. Both are still young ...so I will reserve final judgment ...

But everytime he shows a couple flashes Spur fan jumps on his tip like a crack fiend
    Right now all rookies from last year even Porzingis is looking up at the Kentucky kids Booker and especially KAT.
    I haven't watched one game of Mudiya, porky, oak and said "damn ...why did we draft Russ?!"
    But when I watch Booker I do feel some pangs of jealousy ...
    Of course Kat does the same but he was off the board...
    Myles Turner is my honorable mention ...I don't see some huge gap between him and oak ...and Turner is the better fit in a spacing offense oak has a more polished game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe he is ...and those impressive moves .. led to a Jazz whopping of dat ass ...

I really don't care if oak is better than Russ as long as our team is better. Not gonna get sucked in to a dumb player debate on two players that ain't really done except show some flashes...glad I was right about Kat. Some Dumbass lakers fans not only wanted oak over Russ but argued they would take him first over KAt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okafor 0-6 in a trash eastern conference.

Anyone one the Lakers 4-3 in the west.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to admit that 2nd dunk but Oak was Dunacanesque ...
    The footwork and lack of vertical tbh ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some fair points ...don't agree with all of this but this election season leaves me no energy to argue about trivial . I haven't seen anything that tells me Oak can be a #3 on a contender and I would argue the same for Russ as well. Both are still young ...so I will reserve final judgment ...

But everytime he shows a couple flashes Spur fan jumps on his tip like a crack fiend
    Right now all rookies from last year even Porzingis is looking up at the Kentucky kids Booker and especially KAT.
    I haven't watched one game of Mudiya, porky, oak and said "damn ...why did we draft Russ?!"
    But when I watch Booker I do feel some pangs of jealousy ...
    Of course Kat does the same but he was off the board...
    Myles Turner is my honorable mention ...I don't see some huge gap between him and oak ...and Turner is the better fit in a spacing offense oak has a more polished game.
    KAT is the real deal, but we already all knew that and that's why he was chosen #1. I don't know if he will be some transformation talent like Shaq or Duncan, but I can see him being a healthy Yao Ming or even a KG type of player from an impact perspective. All Star, maybe even MVP level, but not top 10 all time talent.

Porzingis is unique in his game, he's a 7'4" SF, and he seems to have the tough mentality to go along with it. He needs to bulk up a little, work a little on his inside moves, and then understand defensive rotations better and I think he'd be a great player. I know people talk about him being like Dirk, but I actually see him being more like a KG with less defense.

I think Oak can be a #3 in the way Klay Thompson was a #3 on a le team, offense is always welcomed in the league, but he has just way too many flaws on the defensive end.
    Booker I think is more because of opportunities and system. I am not yet totally sold on him, but may change my mind.
    As for D'Busto, I don't think this is the year, but next year will be his make or break. Maybe he can morph into a Chauncey Billups type of player at some point, but I am not counting on that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have that on my fantasy team, I rolled the dice on him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Getting healthy.

Big Oak: 16.78 PER

D'Snitch: 15.59 PER
    Player A: 6th in Western Conference
    Player B: 16th in Eastern Conference

http://www.espn.com/nba/standings

Shhhh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Player A: 6th in Western Conference
    Player B: 16th in Eastern Conference

http://www.espn.com/nba/standings

Shhhh!
    Legend A: 67 win
    Player B: 17 wins
    Shhhh....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DNP's keeps pilin up, even in Brooklyn

Raven

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So much fail in this thread i was right about Oak ...but wrong on Porzingis he is better than Kat ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So much fail in this thread i was right about Oak ...but wrong on Porzingis he is better than Kat ...
    porzingis is a 7'3' athletic and fluid big with great shooting touch.... it was obvious tbh.

okafor would do well under a proper coach tbh. He'd be great in boston or under pop, where they'd hide his weaknesses. Imo he still has a chance to be decent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    porzingis is a 7'3' athletic and fluid big with great shooting touch.... it was obvious tbh.

okafor would do well under a proper coach tbh. He'd be great in boston or under pop, where they'd hide his weaknesses. Imo he still has a chance to be decent.
    A chance to be decent is a long way from where this thread started ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 12-15-2017 at 04:13 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    He is quite literally a "big oak." He's a tree that can't move. Trees can't play in this league. He'd be best served looking for opportunities overseas. Make a few million and be a big time, famous athlete in Taiwan or Albania or the like.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would actually like to see this guy play. It seems like he's never going to get minutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He’ll get some PT but he’s behind rotation right now for the most obvious reason... he’s a newcomer. Unless he’s a Superstar, he’ll have to earn that playing time in practice.

Thread Information