Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for them but how does that help them repeat? Can they sign someone with that savings even if they are over the cap? Spur fan should know dat aint easy. Lebron will be back OKC should be healthy and now Spurs have re-loaded.
    They can use the mini MLE if they feel like paying a $1.75 per dollar luxury tax on it, which is a lot cheaper than keeping Lee would have been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a thank you for lee to get playing time but gs could have done better then wallace

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lee was a dump by GS. No one was going to help Golden State save money.

It was like Spurs dumping Richard Jefferson, except that Lee is still capable of playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm happy with the idea of not having to play against David Lee coming off the bench in the playoffs. I get that it's dumping a salary, but he can still play a really good role. Is that a salary that really needed to get dumped for a scrub?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lee was a dump by GS. No one was going to help Golden State save money.

It was like Spurs dumping Richard Jefferson, except that Lee is still capable of playing.
    RJ at minimun is good value for Mavs problem was when you guys had ghim he made way to much in fact he (IIRC) made way more than Timmy did last year and obviously more than David west will ...

LOL, NBA players union.

Dudes like RJ, Luke Walton, Reggie Jackson get overpaid while Tim and Dirk take paycuts to win ... smh

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Thank God, I thought he might come here, I'd never hear the end of it.
    It would've been a good fit too. Ryan McD sitting on his ass not doing at the moment.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    And at one time he was hot . I coveted him like I coveted Mitch Richmond.

What the happened, bumster?
    You're taking it back now. I remember once a upon a time ago when he was the best shooting guard in the league after Jordan hung them up.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would've been a good fit too. Ryan McD sitting on his ass not doing at the moment.
    Yep.

---

Yep, he's frozen in fear, s shocked. The longer you look at the Chandler signing the more it smells. LMA was never close to coming here. He gave you hand down probably on order from headquarters, but, it was all show. You want to be respected, to be compe ive, and you're not.

I'm tickled, ill, and what's more? I'm tickled pink.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I'm just wondering if there was a backup plan after LMA said "no". The way things look it doesn't seem like it.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Step 1 of fluke le being exposed - CHECK

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're taking it back now. I remember once a upon a time ago when he was the best shooting guard in the league after Jordan hung them up.
    For a short while he was but hi decline was steep once he was in it ... He was a s on our 2000 le team ... but the RunTMC version and the Kings version (pre-decline) was a beast ...I also saw him in college (kstate) was a uva player full package: post, jumper, creator defender solid as his nickname just too short for my taste

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, we signed him after a 15.5 ppg campaign. He couldn't function in the lights. Just sad. Bootie hole? Water tight, ill. A pin, ill, you know the straight pin with the little top on it. Hitched up a 20 mule team to the little top off the old "Death Valley Days" set there in Hollywood, tried to drag that pin outta Mitch's ass. Couldn't budge it. Maybe a 1/4", no more.

Death Valley Days

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Step 1 of fluke le being exposed - CHECK
    come on Limit, be classy. If it was all a fluke Pop wouldnt go out of his way to fortify your Spurs. They are the champs. Respect it. All champs get some good luck or do injuries to OKC mean your own 5th is tainted? Or how about the 1st?

Spurs were the best team in 2014 (and 1999)
    GSW in 2015 any asterisk talk is Pjax level of spin and bull .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, we signed him after a 15.5 ppg campaign. He couldn't function in the lights. Just sad. Bootie hole? Water tight, ill. A pin, ill, you know the straight pin with the little top on it. Hitched up a 20 mule team to the little top off the old "Death Valley Days" set there in Hollywood, tried to drag that pin outta Mitch's ass. Couldn't budge it. Maybe a 1/4", no more.

Death Valley Days
    Granted we had Kobe ahead of him ... but his decline was so swift he rarely ever even showed flashes of "The rock" it was crazy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm just wondering if there was a backup plan after LMA said "no". The way things look it doesn't seem like it.
    No, they stood in the sun for 72 hours, the local Media went bananas. They were hoping he'd wait for yesterday, but, Pop had other ideas and he went on Saturday so they didn't get the full weekend into Monday afternoon here.

But, he wasn't the answer here, ill. He wasn't. He was just shiny and well behaved. That's why everybody jumping on the Lakers are just as silly. LMA wasn't fit for Los Angeles. We just saw the commotion and like white men are apt to do we run right for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 1m1 minute ago
    David Lee's agent, Mark Bartlestein, says he and his client are happy with the trade to Boston and that Lee (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1smvmd8

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Granted we had Kobe ahead of him ... but his decline was so swift he rarely ever even showed flashes of "The rock" it was crazy.
    It was, it was incredible to see.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, they stood in the sun for 72 hours, the local Media went bananas. They were hoping he'd wait for yesterday, but, Pop had other ideas and he went on Saturday so they didn't get the full weekend into Monday afternoon here.

But, he wasn't the answer here, ill. He wasn't. He was just shiny and well behaved. That's why everybody jumping on the Lakers are just as silly. LMA wasn't fit for Los Angeles. We just saw the commotion and like white men are apt to do we run right for it.

THREAD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 1m1 minute ago
    David Lee's agent, Mark Bartlestein, says he and his client are happy with the trade to Boston and that Lee (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1smvmd8
    Yeah, they'll climb onto him---make him Dave Cowens, Jr..

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Yeah I know that. The smart thing to do would be to continue to rebuild this roster instead of acting hasty and cutting the rebuild short. I think Sarver is getting impatient because the Suns have missed the playoffs for 5 straight years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah I know that. The smart thing to do would be to continue to rebuild this roster instead of acting hasty and cutting the rebuild short. I think Sarver is getting impatient because the Suns have missed the playoffs for 5 straight years.
    Yeah, but, in reality big deal, you weren't going to compete for the ring anyway. You have to rid the team of the bad guys like we've talked, you still have Morris, PJ and Bledsoe. They know it, but, they don't want to face it, the reality and the embarrassment. Until you do that the rebuild is impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a short while he was but hi decline was steep once he was in it ... He was a s on our 2000 le team ... but the RunTMC version and the Kings version (pre-decline) was a beast ...I also saw him in college (kstate) was a uva player full package: post, jumper, creator defender solid as his nickname just too short for my taste
    Mitch didn't come to the Lakers until 2002. Logo had a deal in place to trade Eddie Jones to the Kings straight up for Richmond in 1998. Dr. Buss veto'd that trade. Mitch was still and all-star caliber player at the time... he had a knee injury in 2000 and took a sharp decline after that. By the time we got him he was 36. I personally think the veto of that trade and bringing on Jeannie giving her head position is what led Logo to leave. No way I would have given the keys to my empire to a Playboy Playmate. Her first order of business was to the newly hired head coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yours or theirs?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mitch didn't come to the Lakers until 2002. Logo had a deal in place to trade Eddie Jones to the Kings straight up for Richmond in 1998. Dr. Buss veto'd that trade. Mitch was still and all-star caliber player at the time... he had a knee injury in 2000 and took a sharp decline after that. By the time we got him he was 36. I personally think the veto of that trade and bringing on Jeannie giving her head position is what led Logo to leave. No way I would have given the keys to my empire to a Playboy Playmate. Her first order of business was to the newly hired head coach.
    Luva is correct, the 15.5 (it was 16.2) was eye candy. Me? I was all over it.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    こんにちは forum,

I am waiting for that special someone. Luva has dated and been disappointed by the offerings out there, to many women seem to care only about comparing me to ohter guys they have dated, and then they don't hang around long enough to really get to know the silky smoothness of Luva.

I've tried the dating website thing, but those girls are often guys, and I've been embarrassed at least once, well into a date when the truth rudely flops out. pokes out or, on one occasion, is "formally introduced" to me.

I would like to keep it simple though, Japanese women only and even then I am not interested in fat ones. You can be fat on your own time, that's fine, I don't have anything against you, I just like my softness in specific areas, not all over.

Let me break it down for you though:

I am a Pakistani male, age ... let's say less than 35 but old enough to be well versed in the finer sex.

I am a fantastic lover, and I can cook. I have the full collection of Naruto Shippuden. I have action figures and one of my hobbies is to spend days going around my apartment being the Ghost of Gashir. It's really fun to escape into a different world.

I am a professional restuaranteur, with emphasis on fine dining. I am not overweight, in fact I would say I am slim.

I was an all star in high school basketball, and I can still keep it wet from downtown if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM, let me know about you though, like what do you think of me?

I also love the Lakers, most of all, and even though I have considered becoming a Heat fat, I will probably just keep my head down until this mediocer craze blows over.

Thanks for reading..

Luva

Thread Information