Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a terrible trade for the celtics, i'm really annoyed by this. If he steals any minutes from Sullinger i'll be really pissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Lee is the type of guy you want against West and Diaw. And to get basically nothing in return
    what an awful take

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    People thought at one time that the swap of any two of Josh Howard, Gerald Wallace and Iggy was a lateral move, but now... Gerald Wallace is almost done, Josh nowhere to be found, while Iggy just won the NBA finals MVP.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People thought at one time that the swap of any two of Josh Howard, Gerald Wallace and Iggy was a lateral move, but now... Gerald Wallace is almost done, Josh nowhere to be found, while Iggy just won the NBA finals MVP.
    & what does this tell you, grasshopper? (hint: man is late, of Italian descent, his stomach full of rogue cells).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what a terrible trade for the celtics, i'm really annoyed by this. If he steals any minutes from Sullinger i'll be really pissed.
    I can't figure out if Ainge wants us tanking or not this year. I also don't know why they seemingly want to trade Sullinger, when he's one of the most talented people on our roster. Just weird overall.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't figure out if Ainge wants us tanking or not this year. I also don't know why they seemingly want to trade Sullinger, when he's one of the most talented people on our roster. Just weird overall.
    I like Sullinger too .. not sure why they seem willing to part ways with him. A bit of a tweener but good hoops IQ I saw him play his senior year in HS good all around game not all has translated to NBA but he has a great skillset. Thje right coach (and I like Stevens) may be able to extract more out of him ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a decent move for the Celtics.

Lee's offensive game is better than Sullinger's.

Sullinger has a low FG% for a power forward and he's not the most durable player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually liked David Lee and what a better fit for him than to join the C's. He will be considered the next best white boy in their eyes lol.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a decent move for the Celtics.

Lee's offensive game is better than Sullinger's.

Sullinger has a low FG% for a power forward and he's not the most durable player.
    It's because he is short not because he cant shoot. His shooting range has improved since HS and his one college year (IIRC). Lee is a grinder that has improved his game ... hoops comes easy for Sullinger he just lacks height.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lee could work with him and get him better

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts weren't tanking. And maybe you're just to close to it; but I think you're over-rating Sullinger. He's a role player. He's very expendable. Maybe, it's cos you guys spent a first rounder at a time when young blood was desperately needed and you see him as a symbol of revitalization; but the C's can move on without him just fine. It's like getting rid of Brandon Bass.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Celts weren't tanking. And maybe you're just to close to it; but I think you're over-rating Sullinger. He's a role player. He's very expendable. Maybe, it's cos you guys spent a first rounder at a time when young blood was desperately needed and you see him as a symbol of revitalization; but the C's can move on without him just fine. It's like getting rid of Brandon Bass.
    It's more about the lak of talent on our roster than awesomeness from Sully. But he can definitely do some good things.

Thread Information