coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Lionel Messi Reportedly Pondering Break from Argentina National Team

That's according to Argentine newspaper Ole (via Spanish daily AS), who reports the Albiceleste captain "has been hurt by a series of personal attacks" on his performances

It's alleged that Messi is deciding on whether to participate in the friendlies scheduled for September and could even miss some of his side's qualification fixtures for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    He'll be there

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Is not a big deal, ARG NT is a giant mess, things will be ¨messi¨ with or without him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    it still hurts

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    oh man... Quitting on a team with Agüero, Di Maria, Otamendi, Mascherano, Zabaleta, Etc.

Meanwhile Goalaldo has to play with Pepe smdh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    God just posted a message on his facebook page with the Argentine logo saying how much he loved playing for the NT and thanked the support of his fans.

Repe ive made up story about Messi leaving the NT is repe ive and made up, tbh.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    God just posted a message on his facebook page with the Argentine logo saying how much he loved playing for the NT and thanked the support of his fans.

Believe DAFtonella, tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Sounds like damage control to me

He posted on his FB, so it must be true!

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sounds like damage control to me

He posted on his FB, so it must be true!
    He could have done what he always does and don't post . If he did this is because he clearly wants to end with the bull rumours.

Besides, this story always comes up after any tournament that Argentina doesn't win. It's a win/win for journalists, tbh. They use the greatest player on Earth to get views and come up with ambiguous words that don't say like "pondering". Since they don't need to prove and they know that folks won't rember/care (in a couple of months from now when Messi plays with the NT again) about the story they made up to get views, they do it freely.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    He could have done what he always does and don't post . If he did this is because he clearly wants to end with the bull rumours.

Besides, this story always comes up after any tournament that Argentina doesn't win. It's a win/win for journalists, tbh. They use the greatest player on Earth to get views and come up with ambiguous words that don't say like "pondering". Since they don't need to prove and they know that folks won't rember/care (in a couple of months from now when Messi plays with the NT again) about the story they made up to get views, they do it freely.
    Are you not upset knowing Messi sitting out might lead to Argentina finally winning again?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Are you not upset knowing Messi sitting out might lead to Argentina finally winning again?
    I would actually love to see Messi sitting out so all the dumb s can realize how ty this Argentinian team would be without him.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    I would actually love to see Messi sitting out so all the dumb s can realize how ty this Argentinian team would be without him.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Do you really think this Argentinian team would have gotten to the WC final without Messi?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    With Lionel gone the average height of Argentina national team would increase by 2 inches at least, tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    With Lionel gone the average height of Argentina national team would increase by 2 inches at least, tbh.
    lol real talk

No way Messi is 5'7..

Aguero is listed at 5'8 and he looks at least 2 inches taller...

Wasn't he listed at 5'6 when he was 19...shorter guys don't grow taller after 20.

Messi lying about his height.......

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Made a thread about it and i can definitely see him pull a Duncan and quit on his country.

The laughable disparity between his Barca and Argentina stats and the back2back choked finals with a stacked team are definitely a thorn on his legacy and GOAT aspirations imho.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Made a thread about it and i can definitely see him pull a Duncan and quit on his country.

The laughable disparity between his Barca and Argentina stats and the back2back choked finals with a stacked team are definitely a thorn on his legacy and GOAT aspirations imho.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

You should make a thread about Mourinho getting Barca's number and never ever leaving Real Madrid, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You should make a thread about Mourinho getting Barca's number and never ever leaving Real Madrid, tbh.
    Your tears are delicious. Midget had a couple of great chances to cement his legacy outside Barca but instead he got exposed and choked, you know it and are obviously salty about it.

This time he even refused to receive the meaningless award you like to brag about so much, player of the tournament Even your idol knows he's fraudulent

But go ahead and continue to reply with a completely unrelated subject and show how butthurt you really are

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm not mad son. GOD just got the only individual award he was missing further cementing his GOAT status, the championship will come sooner or later, I don't even sweat it bro. I was just commenting on your ability to differentiate rumours from actual information in the sporting news World, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm not mad son. GOD just got the only individual award he was missing further cementing his GOAT status, the championship will come sooner or later, I don't even sweat it bro.
    Keep telling yourself that. No one is gonna put the midget over Pele or Maradona because of meaningless player of the tournament awards.

Also, this ain't the NBA. Championship windows close real fast, especially when the tournaments are so spaced out. Then you take a look at your roster and your best players are near or on the wrong side of 30.

Spain is a good example of that. Elite for a couple of tournaments, won the Euro and WC, then they fell off.

I was just commenting on your ability to differentiate rumours from actual information in the sporting news World, tbh.
    Still not as bad as your ability to differentiate between a great player who rang as the alpha from a great player that came off the bench his entire career
    Last edited by Bynumite; 07-09-2015 at 06:46 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    It still hurts

Thread Information