Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Wikipedia:
    Printezis was selected by the San Antonio Spurs in the second round, with the 58th selection overall of the 2007 NBA Draft. The draft rights to Printezis were then acquired by the Toronto Raptors, in exchange for their second round draft pick in the 2008 NBA Draft (Spurs used that pick to draft Goran Dragić, and immediately traded Dragić to the Phoenix Suns to acquire the draft pick they used in 2009 to draft future NBA All-Rookie Second Team member DeJuan Blair). On January 20, 2011, the Toronto Raptors traded his draft rights to the Dallas Mavericks for Alexis Ajinça, a conditional second 2013 second round draft pick and cash.

On December 10, 2011, the draft rights to Printezis were traded to the New York Knicks, along with Tyson Chandler and the draft rights to Ahmad Nivins, in a three-way trade. The Mavericks received Andy Rautins from the Knicks, and a second round pick from the Washington Wizards. The Wizards received Ronny Turiaf from the Knicks, in addition to a Dallas 2012 second round pick, a 2013 Knicks second round pick, and cash considerations.

In the summer of 2012, Printezis turned down a one-year contract offer from the Knicks, that reportedly was for slightly more than the minimum NBA salary. On July 16, 2012, his and Kostas Papanikolaou's rights were traded to the Portland Trail Blazers, in a deal that sent Raymond Felton to New York. On February 21, 2013, his rights were subsequently traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder, in a deal that sent Eric Maynor to the Portland Trail Blazers. On July 15, 2014, his rights and Thabo Sefolosha, were traded to the Atlanta Hawks, in exchange for the rights to Sofoklis Schortsanitis, cash considerations, and a trade exception. On July 9, 2015, his rights were traded to the San Antonio Spurs in exchange for Tiago Splitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude's like the Alonzo Gee of draft rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a nice way to see how the front office actually is playin' chess while the rest of the league is playin' Connect Four. Originally drafted in 2007 Draft only to work his way around league and be right back with the Spurs!

Dude will now come to league and be the new Manu! (sarcasm ya'll)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Greeks tbh

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs