San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missed the Simmons block. Anyone can post it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another sacrifice at the altar:

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons is more than likely going to the all-star weekend as part of the Dunk Contest and possibly for the rookie game. I see him and Boban making it. Outside of Towns and Jokic, there is really no good rookie Centers or rookie PF this year out West. And for guards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HechvTHuIL0

He was telling the ref after the play, this is how you hang in the air so long. Most of the best rookie players are out East this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons is more than likely going to the all-star weekend as part of the Dunk Contest and possibly for the rookie game. I see him and Boban making it. Outside of Towns and Jokic, there is really no good rookie Centers or rookie PF this year out West. And for guards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HechvTHuIL0

He was telling the ref after the play, this is how you hang in the air so long. Most of the best rookie players are out East this year.
    What is the format this year? Hasn't been East vs West in a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the format this year? Hasn't been East vs West in a while.
    Its rookie vs sophmore (world vs US). Kristap, Okafor and Kaminsky are probably a lock.

Boban more than likely will get selected for Team World. So both Serbian centers should represent this year. Simmons has more of his work cut out for him because only 4 guards are selected. He would be playing for team USA.

There is a lot of compe ion at the guard position. If Simmons has a big game against GS (around 10+points), I think he makes it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its rookie vs sophmore (world vs US). Kristap, Okafor and Kaminsky are probably a lock.

Boban more than likely will get selected for Team World. So both Serbian centers should represent this year. Simmons has more of his work cut out for him because only 4 guards are selected. He would be playing for team USA.

There is a lot of compe ion at the guard position. If Simmons has a big game against GS (around 10+points), I think he makes it.
    Looking at the Rookie Ladder: http://www.nba.com/2016/news/feature...adder-week-13/

Not exactly fair because you got these rookies stat padding in cellar dweller teams.

Well, Blair made the team once, hope Simmons and Boban get in. Anderson is a long shot though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the Rookie Ladder: http://www.nba.com/2016/news/feature...adder-week-13/

Not exactly fair because you got these rookies stat padding in cellar dweller teams.

Well, Blair made the team once, hope Simmons and Boban get in. Anderson is a long shot though.
    I still think people remember Boban schooling the crap out of Noel and Okafor a couple months back. Boban is probably the most popular bench player in the NBA right now. Simmons is finally getting recognized. If he has a great game against GS, that significantly boosted his changes. KA probably isn't going to make it because only two swingmen are selected.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...th-rondos-edge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think people remember Boban schooling the crap out of Noel and Okafor a couple months back. Boban is probably the most popular bench player in the NBA right now. Simmons is finally getting recognized. If he has a great game against GS, that significantly boosted his changes. KA probably isn't going to make it because only two swingmen are selected.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...th-rondos-edge
    Here a more comprehensive rookie ranking: http://www.nba.com/2016/news/feature...:specialsfull4

Simmons is listed as SF which he shouldn't be. Simmons is averaging like 7 pts a game in the last month, that should put him at least at #2.

Boban is likely #4 on the center category, which kind of makes his chances slim. You got Towns, Okafor and Jokic ahead of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here a more comprehensive rookie ranking: http://www.nba.com/2016/news/feature...:specialsfull4

Simmons is listed as SF which he shouldn't be. Simmons is averaging like 7 pts a game in the last month, that should put him at least at #2.

Boban is likely #4 on the center category, which kind of makes his chances slim. You got Towns, Okafor and Jokic ahead of him.
    Okafor and Towns will play for Team USA. Jokic and Kristap are a lock for team World. That's two slots up. The only sop re really worthy of a pick is Mirotic. C Jokic and Boban. PF Kristap and Mirotic. Remember team world vs us both teams have rookies and sop res.

Simmons list at SF is worse as only two SF are selected for the games. He will have to go wild tonight and play big against GS. But he has a shot IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okafor and Towns will play for Team USA. Jokic and Kristap are a lock for team World. That's two slots up. The only sop re really worthy of a pick is Mirotic. C Jokic and Boban. PF Kristap and Mirotic. Remember team world vs us both teams have rookies and sop res.

Simmons list at SF is worse as only two SF are selected for the games. He will have to go wild tonight and play big against GS. But he has a shot IMO.
    It seems like there are 25 players picked but without a 50/50 mix between sop re and rookies.

So there may be more rookies than last year.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG low IQ posters everywhere I go.
    Wherever you go, there you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like there are 25 players picked but without a 50/50 mix between sop re and rookies.

So there may be more rookies that last year.
    More than likely yes, as the Rookie class last year was not that good. Probably Parker is a lock at SF from the Sophmore class. So Johnson (Det), Winslow (Heat) and McDermott (Bulls) are pretty much his only compe ion this year. Simmons PER smokes all these guys. Like I said, if he goes off tonight and have a 10+point game against GS, he will more than likely get the nod.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So there may be more rookies than last year.
    Only six rookies are required to be picked, 3 for each team. Same for Sop res. This rookie class is way better than last year. I expect to actually see more rookies than SO selected this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yea, that is the thing, that there are only 4 guard spots and the selection includes sop res too. Guys like Lavine and Jordan Clarkson are still elegible to go. Then you have guys like Devin Booker putting up +20 PP lately for a devastated and tanking Suns team. I think he has a chance though, he's putting highlights nightly, and would shine in a no defense game like that, but I tend to think Boban has a better chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than likely yes, as the Rookie class last year was not that good. Probably Parker is a lock at SF from the Sophmore class. So Johnson (Det), Winslow (Heat) and McDermott (Bulls) are pretty much his only compe ion this year. Simmons PER smokes all these guys. Like I said, if he goes off tonight and have a 10+point game against GS, he will more than likely get the nod.
    You are forgetting Wiggins... but he's played as a SG a lot this season is my understanding with Wolves playing T.Prince so much next to him...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Lulz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was rookie vs sop re Simmons would make it. Forgot they changed it. Lame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't want him to compete in dunk contest. It's lame now and for scrubs tbh. My ain't a scrub.

Thread Information