how we doing guys?

Greg Hardy is a good football player but more importantly a better human being....a better human being....

he's been a good football player in this football league for a long football time....

he plays the game of football well....plays it well....and he plays it well....in all three areas......

It's good to have Greg Football Hardy back on the Dallas Football Cowboys....and now we're just focused on going out there and playing football against the New York Football Giants on Sunday...on Sunday....

You know....Greg Hardy...he's one of those guys....you're lining up, you're picking teams....you select him first....and find out what sport you're playing after.....what you're playing after......

I can hardly say that with a straight face, but...as you guys know....I'm pretty good at blowing smoke up people's ass....smoke up people's ass.....

Another thing I like to do....is talk in my patented Jason Garrett cadence....cadence....and let me give you an example of that cadence.....

I like to talk like this...you know....stay right here on this monotone note....keep it right here on this same note....and then when I get here I like to drop it down to this note.....drop it down to this note.....

By being robotic....full of ....and unable to form an original thought.....I think it gives the Dallas football Cowboys the best chance to win on Sundays....on Sundays....