coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    On Tecmo Bowl I, I can run Bo Jackson to the one yard line turn him around run him back to his one turn him around...all the while evading would be tacklers. I can do that until I simply tire of it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    On Tecmo Bowl I, I can run Bo Jackson to the one yard line turn him around run him back to his one turn him around...all the while evading would be tacklers. I can do that until I simply tire of it.
    Really bro, no way! I don't think anyone had ever heard about how good Bo Jackson was on Tecmo Bowl until you just mentioned it! Thanks for letting everyone know!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Really bro, no way! I don't think anyone had ever heard about how good Bo Jackson was on Tecmo Bowl until you just mentioned it! Thanks for letting everyone know!
    On Tecmo Bowl III it's Rod Woodson on kickoff returns. As we all know not as easy in this game. As of right now he has scored 14tds in 11 games. And leads the league in INTS with 9. And is the only one to return a punt for a TD, as we all knows it's hard to get a great punt return.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I was playing my buddy in college...it was fall 92...he was a hot head and I didn't know it at the time but a bit of a coke fiend, but anyway, were in the dorm, and he's up a score, I just remember I needed a td to beat him, and I was like 60, 70 yards away, so you get to pick from 4 plays of course, and he picked the deep ball defense and I picked a run...I think it was a shotgun draw...and luckily, my running back was Christian Okoye...man, all his tacklers just bounced off harmlessly and he threw that ing Nintendo controller hard he was so pissed...I loved that game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was playing my buddy in college...it was fall 92...he was a hot head and I didn't know it at the time but a bit of a coke fiend, but anyway, were in the dorm, and he's up a score, I just remember I needed a td to beat him, and I was like 60, 70 yards away, so you get to pick from 4 plays of course, and he picked the deep ball defense and I picked a run...I think it was a shotgun draw...and luckily, my running back was Christian Okoye...man, all his tacklers just bounced off harmlessly and he threw that ing Nintendo controller hard he was so pissed...I loved that game.
    And you do mean...BOUNCE...hahaha!!!!!!!!!

In Tecmo Bowl III, sometimes Ironhead Heyward just will not be denied...boom!...bang!..smash!..and then drag the last guy 10 yards to score, ha~~~~~~~

What sucks is when ya play by yourself vs the computer and have one of those...WOW!!!...plays and nobody around to see it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You were what? 48 when Tecmo Bowl came out?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You were what? 48 when Tecmo Bowl came out?
    How many s have you sucked little fella?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Thread Information