Page 196 of 433 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If you look at his wife, she was standing there," he said, on national television. "She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."
    Her
    What. A. ing. Cunt
    her son has been dead for years she needs to go to get help if she can not get over it

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This post is a disgrace. I could totally destroy it so bad, it would make heads spin. But I've got a call from ChumpDumper and said, don't worry about that nobody, don't do it. So I could completely destroy this post, but I won't do it, so I'm not doing it. It's just an absolutely terrible post. Sad!
    We got talent.
    Warlord and Nono

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The roundhouse finds its mark.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    If you have a sense of humor, I don't see how you wouldn't vote for Trump, considering the alternative sucks, tbh..how can you resist seeing the worldwide reaction to a Trump victory? It would be one of the most glorious events we have ever witnessed, from a comedic POV..

I find it kind of sad that people aren't being clowned for supporting Hillary, though..there's a stigma with being a Trump supporter(and rightfully so, since most of them are backwards hillbillies), yet minimal backlash for people openly supporting an evil woman and an equally terrible candidate..it's not like she has even an ounce of charisma, either..100, though, I don't know how anybody can proudly discuss their Hillary support..
    Perhaps you haven't heard, friendo. The Democrats are now patriotic nationalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khan’s dad I feel bad he lost his son but so do other people and he is trying to use it for political gain
    if trump lost his son in war and used it in a political speech people would be all over it
    The father is not running for anything. He is simply saying trump is a total and complete piece of . Which Trump is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He acts like his son is the only one that died in war and can not get over it
    He needs to seek mental help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
    Nielson Media Research final numbers on ACCEPTANCE SPEECH: TRUMP 32.2 MILLION. CLINTON 27.8 MILLION. Thank you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have a sense of humor, I don't see how you wouldn't vote for Trump, considering the alternative sucks, tbh..how can you resist seeing the worldwide reaction to a Trump victory? It would be one of the most glorious events we have ever witnessed, from a comedic POV..

I find it kind of sad that people aren't being clowned for supporting Hillary, though..there's a stigma with being a Trump supporter(and rightfully so, since most of them are backwards hillbillies), yet minimal backlash for people openly supporting an evil woman and an equally terrible candidate..it's not like she has even an ounce of charisma, either..100, though, I don't know how anybody can proudly discuss their Hillary support..
    Actually, the meltdown that would follow yet another presidential election loss for the GOP, especially against such a terrible candidate like Shillary, and following 8 years of conservative public enemy #1 OBarry, would be incredibly hilarious, tbh, and probably gloriously epic ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He acts like his son is the only one that died in war and can not get over it
    He needs to seek mental help
    He didn't act that way at all. He's speaking to trumps racism quite frankly. Banning Muslims from coming into this country will only strengthen the case for them to hate us. It is one of trumps most stupid ideas. The vetting process needs to be vastly improved. Not banning them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning Muslims is not racism! He wants to stop all illegals not just Mexicans! If he just wanted to stop Mexicans illegals that would be racist
    They are the ones killing people
    U do not invite your enemy in and ask them to come over for dinner do u?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wants to stop people coming in tell venting process improves u even agree on that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning Muslims is not racism! He wants to stop all illegals not just Mexicans! If he just wanted to stop Mexicans illegals that would be racist
    Hillary is not inviting all of the illegals to come in either. Trump gives a lot of speeches spouting a lot of bull . Building a wall and acting like Mexico is going to pay for it is hilarious and utterly stupid to anyone who buys it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexico will pay for it one way or another
    Charge more for people coming in
    Charge to bring goods in from Mexico

If u do not want a wall you could patrol it and people coming in illegal to arrest and lock them up
    U do not realease them and say see in in court in two years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary is not inviting all of the illegals to come in either. Trump gives a lot of speeches spouting a lot of bull . Building a wall and acting like Mexico is going to pay for it is hilarious and utterly stupid to anyone who buys it.
    she is saying if u are here illegally u are welcome stay I do not care what the law says you are not breaking the law which they because they are here illegally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yuma Arizona is bad for jobs because Mexicans are taking the jobs and working for less!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How is it possible that you miss the hypocrisy that's going on here? There are thousands of Muslim Americans serving in our armed forces and it's backwards to have thousands of Muslim Americans fighting for "freedom" and freedom of religion, except their own. We're basically telling these troops and their families that they can die for their country in the name of "freedom" but people who practice their same religion? Yeah, they're not allowed. Republicans like to portray themselves as ultra-patriotic with their "rah rah we support the troops" bull and then turn right around and spit on those same troops and the Cons ution and not give two s about it because they're a bunch of in cowards who are afraid of their shadows. As soon as a little adversity comes their way they tuck their tails and abandon what they think makes the country so great.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks going all kinds of full re in here. Holy . Stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know Trump is something of a compulsive liar, but I don't get why he chooses to lie about things that are (a) unimportant and (b) very easy to check and refute. Here he claims that the NFL sent him a letter stating their dissatisfaction with the Presidential debates coinciding with NFL games. Of course, someone checked with the NFL and they exposed Trump's BS.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...hedule-n620391

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For example, the other lie that Trump told yesterday about the Koch brothers wanting to meet him and Trump refusing is at least a somewhat useful lie. Never mind that it was Trump who wanted to meet and the Kochs telling him to take a hike.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...d-trump-226451

There is a chance that GOP voters might believe him because it's his word against the Kochs. But the NFL lie is stupid as . Trump needs a competent therapist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is already creating jobs ... for foreign guest workers

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter are looking for 78 servers, housekeepers, and cooks.

But instead of making sure those jobs go to Americans, he is seeking to import foreign workers for the positions, which pay $10.17 an hour for housekeepers, $11.13 an hour for servers, and $12.74 for cooks. He filed applications this month claiming he couldn’t find enough Americans to do that work, and is seeking temporary visas to bring in 65 workers at Mar-a-Lago along with another seven waiters and six cooks at the golf club.

A director at a local career services agency tells Buzzfeed that his agency:

… has a database of 1,327 Palm Beach County residents interested in server, cook, and chef positions. He said local hotels are currently seeking his agency’s help to fill more than 856 such jobs.

Mar-a-Lago does not appear to be among those that contacted the agency directly, he said, adding that he could not immediately provide information about the Jupiter golf club.
    The H-2 visa program Trump is seeking to bring workers in under requires that employers first try to find American workers to fill jobs.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/0...28Daily+Kos%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why Recent Child Rape Case Against Trump Should Not Be Ignored: Victim Has A Witness

Jane Doe reports she was raped more than once by Donald Trump when she was 13 years old. The entire piece is worth a read because it cites other rape cases filed against Trump (link below).

However, in this diary I want to focus on the recent Jane Doe case because, as Bloom points out: “It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness.”

From article:

Two unusual do ents
    are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints - sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe”, Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.)

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that twelve year old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

In relation to why the media is avoiding this story, Lisa Bloom is fair handed. But I don’t think the MSM deserves a fair shake. In my opinion, the media wants to keep Trump viable to create a high-tension, general election horse race and anything that threatens Trump’s viability is ignored.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/6...-Has-A-Witness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a bag... Can't even shut up about things. Always has to put his stupid rants on twitte on Every topic basically. Can't believe repubs are in support of this clown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Admits That He Will Lose The Election If He Releases His Tax Returns

STEPHANOPOULOS: Is there something…

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: George, it is very simple. Yes, but they’re all linked. It’s called the link.

It’s very simple, if my audit is finished, that’s great.

Now, I have to tell you.

I watched Mitt Romney four years ago.

He waited until September to give them, just before the election.

They made him look so bad, it was so unfair, I actually think he didn’t lose because of the 47 percent, I think he lost because of a couple of really minor items in tax return where he did nothing wrong.

So it is unfair.

But I will say, when I’m finished with the audit, I’ll do it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Richard Nixon released his even though his were under audit.

TRUMP: I don’t use Richard Nixon as necessarily the guide, OK.

I mean, you know, it’s an interesting person to use, but don’t use it.

Trump admitted that there is something in his tax returns that will cause him to lose the election.

His reference to his own belief that something in Romney’s tax return cost Republicans in 2012 was about as close to an admission as voters are going to get from Trump.

Donald Trump defended his tax returns as legal, but that doesn’t mean that it’s right.

What Trump is most likely hiding is the fact that he hasn’t paid any personal income taxes for decades. Trump isn’t paying his fair share of taxes. That is what he is hiding.

Donald Trump is trying to pass himself off as some sort of blue-collar billionaire while he is manipulating the system in a way that no working class American ever could.
    Anyone with an ounce of knowledge knows that being compared to Richard Nixon is not good, but Trump considers Nixon “interesting.”

Trump knows that if his tax returns come out, he’ll lose the election.

The reason why he hasn’t released his returns has nothing to do with an audit or Mitt Romney.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/...iticus+USA+%29

Trash!

Trash supporters!

Repugs are so ed!

Thread Information