Page 2 of 433 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's more serious than that nutjob Bernie Sanders.
    I think Bernie Sanders has SLIGHTLY more capability to run the nation, having been in Congress. I know Trump's run a business empire, but I'm not quite sure it's the same. Has Trump even put out anything more than positions? Is there any policy he's behind? I mean, other than lofty pla udes like, "Big a build wall along the border!" and "Less taxes and immigrants!"? What about ISIS, for instance? What about Iran? What about Common Core standards? Where does he stand on education grants? etc etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump did take out that Mexican asshat, would that propell Donny to the presidency?

Let's just say two days from now El Chumpo is found nuked and a wig like DT wears is put on his head.

Trump gains how many votes while losing how many US Mexicans who idol worship El Chumpo?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Trump did take out that Mexican asshat, would that propell Donny to the presidency?

Let's just say two days from now El Chumpo is found nuked and a wig like DT wears is put on his head.

Trump gains how many votes while losing how many US Mexicans who idol worship El Chumpo?
    Obama made the call to kill a bunch of pirates and save a hostage... and he didn't get any credit from some circles because he wasn't actually pulling the trigger. I wouldn't be surprised if those same people gave Trump all the credit... now if Trump flies down to Mexico himself and goes mano-a-mano, I'll give him all the credit in the world. It will be at his grave, but still.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Krugman: GOP voters naturally love Trump because he’s ‘a belligerent, loudmouth racist’

“He’s a belligerent, loudmouth racist with not an ounce of compassion for less fortunate people,” Krugman said. “In other words, he’s exactly the kind of person the Republican base consists of and identifies with. It’s clear that the very things that Upper West Side New Yorkers find detestable about him are exactly what endear him to the Republican base, which is basically people who see in him everything — even the big red face and the yelling — that makes him their kind of guy.”

Krugman argued that the GOP establishment had lost the ability to limit their field of presidential contenders to people who could put a “smoother face” on their platform, for at least part of the primary process.

A similar thing happened in 2012, he added, when several “loudmouthed, angry ludicrous candidates” enjoyed brief success in early polling — much like the kind Trump has been enjoying recently.

“In the end, they nominated Mitt Romney, who on substance was not that different the others,” Krugman recalled. “And probably, the same thing will happen this time around, with Jeb Bush playing that role.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/paul...e+Raw+Story%29

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daily Kos

Trump won, tbh. Modern Family is garbage, anyway. A sitcom with no jokes or humor at all.
    Yeah, it's a dumb show and people only watch it for Sofia Vergara's s, and dumbass still got his ass handed to him by someone who writes it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Donald went so far as to say he'd "kick [Guzman's] ass," while his opponents would merely negotiate with him.

Guzman apparently replied with some choice profanity via an unverified account with more than 300,000 followers.

"I'll make you eat your ing words," the tweet threatens.

Joaquín Guzmán Loera @ElChap0Guzman

Sigue chingando y voy hacer que te tragues todas tus putas palabras pinche guero cagaleche @realDonaldTrump
    4:13 PM - 12 Jul 2015

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama made the call to kill a bunch of pirates and save a hostage... and he didn't get any credit from some circles because he wasn't actually pulling the trigger.
    Barry got some cred and took a e in the polls after taking out BinBin.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    From some quarters... conservative? Not so much. Just look at these mouthbreathers for instance... https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...4224814AAD95pF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My little faith there is left in 1st world societies is further diminished when you see people supporting this wack.. I mean what is the point of this guy? How do people atually take him seriously?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    My little faith there is left in 1st world societies is further diminished when you see people supporting this wack.. I mean what is the point of this guy? How do people atually take him seriously?
    Wrong thread, you're looking for the "I Stand With Bernie Sanders" thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Trump just locked up N0 LyF3 ScRuB's vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much of a church. Worst comb over ever. He called the FBI at first sign of trouble. Likely to curb his comments now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did anyone see el nono destroy op in post two?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    did anyone see el nono destroy op in post two?
    No. We did see you being a got from posts 1-1,927 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy that people are actually talking about Trump as if he's a serious candidate.
    first place, for now:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...rump/30102255/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's edge, which is within the poll's margin of error, is one more sign that his ​harsh rhetoric about immigration and toward his rivals has struck a chord with some voters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary was kicking Obama's ass at this stage in '08 too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary was kicking Obama's ass at this stage in '08 too.
    Hillary and Obama were legit, serious candidates

your boy Trump, so beloved by self-insulting rightwingnuts, is a total clown appealing to the racism, xenophobia, jingoism, wanna-be machism of the Repug base.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is a ing pussy depending on the govt. He shoukd stand on his own 2 if he wants to talk macho man . This pinche joto wants to talk and then run to the FBI like a huge in pussy. Depending on the govt to save him. gtfo orange mother er...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and Obama were legit, serious candidates

your boy Trump, so beloved by self-insulting rightwingnuts, is a total clown appealing to the racism, xenophobia, jingoism, wanna-be machism of the Repug base.
    You not only are a ing moron your reading comprehension truly sucks.

Where did you read that Trump was "my boy"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point people will remember that it's Donald Trump.

Whatever happened to Rand Paul?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Artist 3D Prints Donald Trump Butt Plug to Protest Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...er1039390&t=13

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought u need to be in politics or held some govt seat to be a candidate

if this clown can be a candidate, then anybody could be a candidate...at the end of the day its a popularity contest and how much money u have...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mexico is not sending its best people. It's not sending you. It's not sending you.

Thread Information