Page 3 of 433 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right now, he's polling at the top or very near the top. Will certainly be in the Top 10 "Debate" assholes.
    Threat the man with some respect! He is worth 10 BILLION DOLLARS!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is the gift that keeps on giving!
    Love the trump!
    With GOT off the air this is the best thing since sliced bread!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $10B and not an ounce of class. That's he's leading Repugs polls shows what ty people make up the Repug base.

He got trashed thoroughly when he pulled all kinds of tricks, bankruptcy, etc to reduce his wealth so he wouldn't have to pay his ex-wife. Really is a s bag, Repug base loves s bags.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JULY 12, 2015Walker Assures G.O.P. Voters He Is as Horrible as Trump

BY ANDY BOROWITZ

CREDITPHOTOGRAPH BY DANIEL ACKER / BLOOMBERG VIA GETTY MADISON, WISCONSIN (The Borowitz Report) – Serving notice that he intends to go toe-to-toe with the controversial real-estate mogul, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker used the official announcement of his Presidential candidacy to assure Republican voters that he is as horrible as Donald Trump.
    “Donald Trump has grabbed a lot of headlines over the past few weeks by spewing bigotry and venom,” Walker told an enthusiastic crowd of supporters. “I want to make it clear that when it comes to those things, I take a back seat to no one.”
    Concluding his speech with a line that triggered a standing ovation, Walker said, “To those who thought Donald Trump was the only sociopath in the race, let me say this: not anymore.”
    Prior to his announcement, aides to the Wisconsin governor had privately fretted that by establishing his iden y as an arrogant and ill-informed merchant of hatred, Trump had appropriated Walker’s brand.
    In the hopes of proving that Trump has no monopoly on odiousness, aides have released a point-by-point comparison showing that on such key issues as worker’s rights and health care, Walker is just as terrifying as the former reality-show host.
    Acknowledging that Trump has dominated media attention for now, Walker’s aides believe that the governor will eventually reclaim his rightful mantle as the worst person in the race.
    “Sooner or later, the Trump candidacy is going to fall apart and voters are going to be looking for another to vote for,” one aide said. “Scott Walker wants to be that .”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker is actually worse than trump, because Walker and his WI Repug legislature have passed all kinds of horrible targeting the 99%, schools, colleges, workers, unions, women, etc. Trump is, so far, comparatively harmless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol I remember when pizza man Cain was leading deep into the GOP playoffs

GOP still playing checkers while everyone else plays chess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Hilary might need an asterisk for this win tbh

Never thought Hilary had a chance in and then I took a look at GOP lolz

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HuffPo banishes Trump campaign coverage to its entertainment page:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0896514d0fd66

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary was kicking Obama's ass at this stage in '08 too.
    Some of her numbers now don't inspire confidence:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...016-prospects/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The main redeeming aspect for Hillary isn't that she tons better than any Repug, all of which are laughably horrible, even the top Repugs pollers are horrible.

Her agenda isn't too bad, but it has big holes (Wall st ) that aren't in this one: http://www.sanders.senate.gov/agenda/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The main redeeming aspect for Hillary isn't that she tons better than any Repug, all of which are laughably horrible. Of course, the top Repugs pollers are horrible. Repugs just don't have any serious candidates in their Trump-driven Klown Kar.

Her agenda isn't too bad, but it has big holes (Wall st ) that aren't in this one: http://www.sanders.senate.gov/agenda/

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Trump taking a wet on the HuffPo:

The Donald

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not pollsters' fault that Trump is #1 or #2. It's the fault of the racist, xenophobic, igonrant assholes who support him.

All SERIOUS people aren't crazy about Trump winning the polls, I'm totally amused, and know Trump will flame out (they come out of his asshole), never be President, will not even be the Repug candidate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Isn’t the Exception. He’s the Republican Prototype.

Republicans are panicking that Donald Trump is ruining their good name

while Democratic atheists are praying to god that Trump somehow manages to stay in the race through many a debate. They think this ex-Democrat and Republican apprentice who made “branding” the tackiest marketing trick on earth is their best hope to keep trashing the GOP’s brand without spending a Democratic dime.

I don’t buy it. It’s not that Trump isn’t

vulgar,

racist,

mean,

obnoxious,

irrational,

fact-challenged,

loudmouthed,

phobic,

xenophobic,

sanctimonious, and a

demagogue

with Crazy Harry for hair.

But that extraterrestrial mane aside, he’s almost indistinguishable from the other 14 Republican crackpots running for president.

With the exception of George Pataki and Jeb Bush, who are as boring as Hillary Clinton, Trump is the prototype, not the exception. His fellow-candidates stand for almost exactly what he stands for.

They just couch it more politically, which is to say more sleazily: they trump Trump.

Even dull Jeb is more Trump than not. He’s supposedly the most moderate of the herd. Yet what Bush actually stands for would have placed him way to the right of Barry Goldwater in 1964.

And Goldwater is the guy who made Ronald Reagan look like a lefty in comparison. (Goldwater, who saw the religious right for the fundamentalist threat it was to secular government, suggested Jerry Falwell deserved a good kick in the balls, was all for gays in the military a generation before Democrats caught on, and blamed Republicans for damaging themselves more than Democrats ever could, is now what you’d call a moderate Democrat, putting him left of Hillary Clinton.)

http://www.commondreams.org/views/20...ican-prototype

the Trump characteristics above are mirrored widely and deeply by Repug base.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-18-2015 at 09:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ugh, he's the koolaid-man of politicos... can't believe it would be you out of all people that would fall for it...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump rips former POW John McCain’s war record: ‘I like people who weren’t captured’

"He's not a war hero," Trump said dismissively of McCain, who spent more than five years being tortured as prisoner of war in Vietnam and suffered permanent injuries as a result.

Trump, who received a number of deferments to avoid serving in Vietnam, backtracked slightly after drawing boos.

"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured," he said, with to a mix of laughs and jeers from the several hundred social conservatives gathered at the Family Leadership Summit.

"I believe perhaps he is a war hero, but right now, he said some very bad things about a lot of people,"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-rips-pow-john-mccain-war-record-article-1.2296437

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this gotta be a shillary mole, tbh

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump taking exception to McCain for saying "bad things about a lot of people" is pretty funny.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think a person who engages in twitter fights is a serious candidate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitt Romney Piles On Trump For Savaging McCain, Trump Fires Back

Mitt Romney
    @MittRomney

The difference between @SenJohnMcCain and @realDonaldTrump: Trump shot himself down. McCain and American veterans are true heroes.
    1:51 PM - 18 Jul 2015

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Why would anybody listen to @MittRomney? He lost an election that should have easily been won against Obama. By the way,so did John McCain!
    3:46 PM - 18 Jul 2015

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

Voila, all y'all's Party of Stoopid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz Cancels Press Conference In Order To Avoid Answering Questions About Trump

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/18/ted-cruz-cancels-press-conference-order-avoid-answering-questions-trump.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politic us+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was McCain... Where was Trump during the Vietnam era? (Bone spur in his heel -- not qualified to serve)

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Guess who said this about John McCain:

"I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war."

If you guessed Democrat Al Franken, you'd be right!

Thread Information