Page 345 of 433 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 10814
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Sketchy Report On FBI's Clinton Foundation Probe Went From Fox News To Trump's Mouth

A thinly-sourced Fox News report suggesting an indictment was “likely” in a FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation ricocheted around the internet Wednesday night before Donald Trump stated it as fact at a Thursday rally in Florida.

To top it off, the original report had been walked back hours before Trump even took the stage.

“The FBI agents say their investigation is likely to yield an indictment,” Trump told an enthusiastic crowd in Jacksonville. Cheers of “lock her up” rang through the room.

Fox’s Bret Baier was behind the original reporting, which he said came from “two separate sources with intimate knowledge” of an FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.

His report included a number of claims about what he said his sources described as the “very high priority" investigation, including that there was “a lot of evidence” and that the sources believed an indictment was "likely," “barring some obstruction.”

Baier had a much less authoritative take by Thursday morning. Appearing on "America's Newsroom," he said he wanted "to be clear" that a prosecutor needs to determine an indictment is warranted based on evidence.

The Fox anchor admitted he'd spoken "inartfully" by quoting his sources saying an indictment was likely.

"That’s not the process. That’s not how you do it," he explained.

"You have to have a prosecutor. If they don't move forward with a prosecutor with the DOJ, there would be, I'm told, a very public call for an independent prosecutor to move forward.

There is confidence in the evidence, but for me to phrase it like I did, of course that got picked up everywhere, but the process is different than that."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-clinton-investigation-likely-result-indictment?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&u tm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slave state news

North Carolina GOP Leader Pulls Out Handcuffs For Clinton On National TV

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All y'all trashies voting for Trash because he's such a great businessman?

Four years after opening, the Trump International Hotel in Toronto is in bankruptcy court this week

This Trump-branded and Trump-managed jewel is also, as a business venture, a bust.

On Tuesday, a Canadian bankruptcy judge placed the glass-and-granite building into receivership, just four years after Trump and his children cut the ribbon at its grand opening.

Once it’s auctioned off, whether or not Trump is the leader of the free world by then, his name may well vanish from its marquee.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...agiarizing-now

"I hire the best people"

How about Julie Annie or Wall St Fat Boy as Attorney General?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump’s Russian friends were the primary investors: so he screws them, too!

Trump is not the project’s developer or even an investor; one of his partners, a Russian-born billionaire who got rich in Ukraine’s steel industry, controls the firm that’s in default. The Trump Toronto is still a posh hotel, and even though nearly two thirds of the tower’s condo units remain unsold, they’re still upscale residences. Still, the saga of the property’s glittering rise and rapid fall is classic Trump, featuring a tsunami of litigation and bitterness, money with a Russian accent, and a financial wreck that probably won’t hit its namesake particularly hard.

Incredibly, this was Trump’s second attempt at a project in Toronto. You won’t believe how the first one fell apart:

Trump first got involved in the project 15 years ago, when he held a press conference with Toronto’s mayor to announce his plan to build a new Ritz Carlton downtown.

That plan fell apart when it came out that

his development partner was a fugitive who had been convicted of bankruptcy fraud and embezzlement in the U.S.

Trump then forged a licensing and management deal with Shnaider and another Russian-Canadian named Val Levitan, whose name comes up a lot in the do ents because he had no development experience. Talon pre-sold 85 percent of the units at near-Manhattan prices before the groundbreaking in 2007, but most of the buyers backed out after the global financial crisis ravaged the real estate market, and Levitan was eventually forced out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama Goes Off on Trump Again

“Anybody who’s upset about a Saturday Night Live skit you don’t want in charge of nuclear weapons!

No, I’m serious.

This is a guy who tweets ‘They should cancel
    Saturday Night Live‘…

Really? I mean, that’s the thing that bothers you?

Come on, man.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/obama-goes-off-on-trump-again-this-isnt-a-joke-this-isnt-survivor/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.gofundme.com/hopewellbaptist

Sort the comments by most liked
    Most of the money raised for the rebuilding of that church is coming from Trump supporters

$200
    Dylan Richards
    21 hours ago

Greetings from The_Donald! We need our churches to Make America Great Again! The Democratic Party's evil knows no bounds. It has been revealed that top DNC Operatives have been paying mentally-ill individuals to cause violence at Trump rallies, so none of us can say we are surprised to see what other dirty tricks they will pull next. We love you all, and God Bless America!

More Share

AD

$5
    anthony delellis
    15 hours ago

Remember when Hitler firebombed the Reichstag, then blamed it on his political opponents? History doesn't repeat, but it sure does rhyme.

More Share

EM

$250
    Ehsun Mirza
    1 day ago

My answer as a community Muslim to those who hate. We will rebuild this house of worship and Love. You can burn in your own hate.

More Share

AB

$10
    Ali Bohlaiqah
    2 hours ago

If Hillary can start a war in syria, she sure can burn a church

More Share

AB

$500
    Anthony Bennett
    1 day ago

I am sorry this happened to your church. As a Trump supporter I am sickened that your lives were disrupted in an act tantamount to hate. Whoever does this does not speak for me. I can only hope this small donation helps restore your faith in god and in us. May you rebuild this house of god in the name of peace and unity.

More Share

TF

$25
    The Schuck family
    7 hours ago

o brothers and sisters! I saw this and was very disheartened that you all are going through this. I am voting trump this election, and I have a feeling this was not a trump supporter that did this, but someone trying to make it seem that way to cause more division. Either way, we know the real enemy here.. We do not war against flesh and blood! Ephesians 6:12 "For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly realms". Praying for you all!

More Share

$25
    Paul Mckenzie
    20 hours ago

The media will do everything in their power to use this as evidence that Trump supporters are racist, and that Trump will incite violence. Meanwhile Trump supporters will pay to have this Church built better than it ever was before. THAT is what this movement represents.

More Share

$25
    Bill Ford
    2 hours ago

I will vote for Trump, but burning of a House of God is reprehensible to all. There are some who believe Trump Supports did this, others believe this was done to disparage Trump. Whatever the reason, They will be judged and should be consigned to Dante's 10th level of .

More Share

AS

$10
    Adam S.
    7 hours ago

Trump supporters DID NOT do this, and I think we all know who's did.

More Share

CW

$100
    charles wright
    7 hours ago

This is from a Trump voter.

More Share

SW

$50
    Sharla Wiese
    7 hours ago

Sending you love from Texas and a Republican.

More Share

WS

$50
    Wallace Spooner
    7 hours ago

With love from a Trump supporter. GOD Bless.

More Share

BY

$1,000
    Beryl Young
    16 hours ago

This hurt my soul. As an atheist, I say hate never wins. And, a blessing on your house.

More Share

SM

$5
    Surya Manchikanti
    23 hours ago

the ones that did this aren't real trump supporters, real republicans want to M.A.G.A.

More Share

DD

$15
    Dominic Delia
    1 hour ago

Sound like the work of Hillarys Thugs. Don't fall for it!

More Share

JM

$50
    Joyce Marcarelli
    2 hours ago

As a Christian, I am not particularly happy to report that I just voted for Trump. However, I am outraged that anyone would harm your beautiful church. God Bless, you all

More Share

CD

$5
    Celeste DEBRUZZI
    2 hours ago

This is NOT what most of us Trump supporters stand for... Violence or destruction of property is always wrong. I hope they catch the people responsible. God bless!

More Share

$25
    Oscar Nosworthy
    3 hours ago

This donation is not about being Baptist, about being White, or about being Black. Least of all is it about Trump. I give this donation in the name of Faith, Hope, and Charity and for the love of our Brothers and Sisters at Hopewell Baptist Church.

More Share

RJ

$20
    Richard Land, Jr.
    4 hours ago

This Trump supporter hopes whoever did this is caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and receive the maximum sentence possible. Whether an ignorant, racist, and evil Trump supporter, or a devious, and evil Clinton supporter trying to sway public opinion of Trump....this is unequivocally unacceptable and evil.

More Share

AW

$20
    Amanda Whiddon
    4 hours ago

God bless Hopewell Baptist Church. Together, making America great again.

More Share

See More

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    red/slave states will almost totally vote for racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, ignorant, stupid Trash, reflecting such values in themselves.

And if elected, Trash would do all for his supporters (like help them with their priority of economics).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Compares His Wealth To Military Service, Says He Is ‘Financially Brave’

At a rally in North Carolina on Thursday, Donald Trump reiterated his belief that his business record is comparable to serving in the military.

In a moment when he apparently veered off the teleprompter, the Republican nominee pointed out that, like the admirals and generals seated behind him, he too has been “brave.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...iticus+USA+%29

Trash is really in crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to email people classified info with no clearance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melania Trump has taken up the cause of fighting cyberbullying. Given that she is married to Donald Trump, the ultimate cyberbully (and bully in general), she could start with fighting him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Christie must be ting his pants right about now. Two of his lackies just got sent to the big house for bridgegate.

These are the kind of people Trump is sorrounding himself with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.marke ch.com/story/tru...ncy-2016-10-31

Old people don't care about the millennials future

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy Charged With Seven Felonies For Allegedly Holding Children at Gunpoint Over Damaged Trump Sign

http://www.mediaite.com/online/guy-c...ed-trump-sign/

aka, a 2nd Amendment solution from yet another old, white, less gun fellator

and of course, "if he were black ..." the police would have shot him on sight.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-04-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-04-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ugliest Donald Trump rally of the campaign

Sununu, who made a number of racist attacks against Barack Obama in his role as Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign co-chair, started with a lewd joke about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s sex life.

“Do you think Bill was referring Hillary when he said, ‘I did not have sex with that woman?’” Sununu cracked.

The crowd became raucous after Sununu attacked Clinton surrogate Sen. Elizabeth Warren. Audience members shouted “Pocahontas!” — the racist smear Trump coined for Warren — and mocked Native Americans with “woo-woo-woo-woo-woo” whoops.

But the ugliest moment came when Sununu turned his attention to Hillary Clinton directly. During a break in between Sununu’s attacks, the familiar Trump rally chant of “lock her up!” was intermingled with some saying “execute her!”

Polling conducted earlier this year found that

65 percent of Trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim;

59 percent believe Obama wasn’t born in the United States;

40 percent believe blacks are more “lazy” than whites;

31 percent support banning sexuals from the country;

16 percent believe whites are a superior race; and

20 percent disagree with Lincoln’s signing of the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed Southern slaves.

https://thinkprogress.org/execute-he...5ac#.m6yme9vju
    [

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffrey Lord: Trump Was Just Kidding When He Defended Putin Killing Journalists

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jeffr...g-journalists/

Trash has great sense of humor, so much charismatic gravitas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Deleted Email Showing She Forwarded Classified Information To Her Daughter

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/hi...#ixzz4P6C62KM0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher's got some good jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=191kow6kLUM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Trump Supporter Told Alleged Sexual Assault Victims to Grow a Pair

http://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/news/a50244/trump-supporters-dismiss-victims/

... would make pussy grabbing more effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical rightwingnut promoting an islamophobic, xenophobic bigot

trevor noah had a good one a while back too http://www.cc.com/video-clips/semrhb...h-donald-trump
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-05-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hostility toward women is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support

The 42 percent of Americans supporting Trump have been studied and caricatured and psychoanalyzed.

Explanations abound:

They’re stricken with economic anxiety.

They’re anxious about their social status.

They feel left behind by the federal government.

They’re authoritarians who want a forceful leader.

They’re racists who oppose the changing demographics and norms of the US.

But there’s another important factor that these analyses have largely left out: sexism. Three political scientists who studied the connection between sexism, emotions, and support for Trump found that

the more hostile voters were toward women, the more likely they were to support Trump.

http://www.vox.com/2016/11/1/1348041...porters-sexism

All y'all Trash supporters, Americans The Beautiful, are such a civilized, mature, intelligent bunch of assholes

Thread Information