Page 356 of 433 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jennifer Jacobs ‏@JenniferJJacobs 2h2 hours ago
    SCOOP: Trump is discussing TED CRUZ for AG

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash wants to cir vent the anti-nepotism law by hiring his Joo SIL but not pay him (from Exec funds), but no doubt he would be paid under the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash wants to cir vent the anti-nepotism law by hiring his Joo SIL but not pay him (from Exec funds), but no doubt he would be paid under the table.
    I heard your mom has baboon vagina.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Authoritarian Don The Con supporter wanting to kill the Freedom of Assembly

Trump-Loving GOP Lawmaker Proposes Bill to Define Protests as a Form of "Terrorism"

trying to legally define protests, like some of those erupting across the country against his candidate of choice, labeled a form of "terrorism." In a statement issued Wednesday, Washington state Senator Doug Ericksen says he is drafting a bill that would allow for felony prosecution of protesters who "intentionally break the law...by obstructing economic activity." Considering that almost all protest could be defined as getting in the way of business interests, Ericksen's bill is an obvious attack on citizens' First Amendment rights.

he will propose creating "a new crime of economic terrorism" which could be used against those whose protest activities "block transportation and commerce, cause property damage, threaten jobs and put public safety at risk."

"I respect the right to protest, but when it endangers people's lives and property, it goes too far," Ericksen said.

"Fear, intimidation and vandalism are not a legitimate form of political expression. Those who employ it must be called to account."

ONLY when protesters are against Repugs

"We are not just going after the people who commit these acts of terrorism. We are going after the people who fund them. Wealthy donors should not feel safe in disrupting middle-class jobs."

during the first four months of 2013, Ericksen was "the biggest beneficiary of lobbyist expense accounts" of all Washington's lawmakers. The AP report noted that lobbyists treated Ericksen to "free meals, drinks or golf...about every other day over the first four months of the year -- and even more frequent[ly] if weekends are excluded."

Ericksen, who has been consistently poor on climate issues, had at the time just taken a leadership role in the state Senate Energy, Environment and Telecommunications Committee. The investigation found that Ericksen accepted these gifts from lobbyists who overwhelmingly "represented energy and oil companies, such as BP."

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/38432-trump-loving-gop-lawmaker-proposes-bill-to-define-protests-as-a-form-of-terrorism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don The Con TRASH, LIES AGAIN

Ford tells Trump no Lincoln SUV production going to Mexico

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13D08J

yawn, Trash does nothing but LIE

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Is Not Normal: POTUS-Elect Trump Spends $25 Million To Dodge Fraud Trial

While the news that Trump settled the Trump University fraud cases is great for the thousands of people he defrauded,

the fact that the next President Of The United States had to spend millions to avoid a fraud trial speaks volumes about his lack of ethics.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/...iticus+USA+%29

Don the Con, ethics?

Probably a good number of his marks were working class or slightly above. Trash conning the working class.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinese ridiculing Trash's fraud hair

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/7...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump is least favorable President-elect in last 20 years

Donald Trump is the least popular President-elect in recent history, according to a new poll.

Just 42% of Americans hold a favorable view of Trump, with 55% holding an unfavorable view of him, according to Gallup, which has been conducting this survey for more than two decades.

Those numbers pale in comparison to other recent Presidents-elect — including those who won with pluralities of the vote.

President Obama's favorable rating was 68% at this point after the 2008 election.

In mid-December of 2000, then-President-elect George W. Bush sat at 59% and

in early November of 1992 then-President-elect Bill Clinton was at 58%.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2878024

Of course, Repugs only care about their "popularity" with BigDonor and don't GAF about voters and their preferences.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

muh VP needs a safe space

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, Trump hasn't made any place a safe and special place.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and his nasty sidekick feeling the hate thrown back them from the people they hate.

No honeymoon, no "give him a chance", that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congressional phones jammed by calls for Trump conflict-of-interest investigation

If you’re trying to call the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, you might find yourself on hold for … the afternoon.

The committee’s phones became jammed most of Friday after several Facebook posts calling for an investigation into President-elect Donald Trump’s finances started to go viral.

The messages urged readers to call the panel to “support the call for a bipartisan review of Trump’s financials and apparent conflicts of interest.”

Some mentioned the ethical questions surrounding Trump’s daughter and son-in-law’s choice to join his private meeting Thursday night at Trump Tower with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-draw7&wpmm=1

========================

Why Donald Trump’s family being in the White House is problematic, explained

Trumps appear primed to press the envelope of what's legal and ethical in the new administration.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/18/why-donald-trumps-family-being-in-the-white-house-is-problematic-explained/?tid=a_inl

===============

Trash intends to skirt anti-nepotism regs by have his SIL not paid (pay will be under the table, black money, for sure).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just What Trump Needs: Religious Right Says He Was Elected By God

Religious Right leaders were some of Donald Trump’s most ferventsupporters in the presidential election—offering dozens of religious justifications for backing Trump in spite of his evident arrogance, dishonesty, mistreatment of women, and other character flaws.

Telling the supremely narcissistic Trump that he has God’s special backing seems to be pouring gasoline on the fire, and that’s what Religious Right leaders have been doing since Election Day.

“The Lord did this!” exulted former Rep. Michele Bachmann on the night of the election.

Televangelist and End Times huckster
    Jim Bakker called Trump’s victory “the greatest miracle I have ever seen.”

George Barna, an evangelical pollster and Religious Right activist, appeared after the election on “Stand in the Gap,” a radio program hosted by the American Pastors Network’s Sam Rohrer. Barna gushed that voter turnout among SAGE (Spiritually Active Governance Engaged) Christians—his term for “real Christians” who attend church often and are politically active—was “astounding.”

He said SAGE Christians were “the single most united and strongest segment backing Donald Trump.”

But Barna went beyond that to say that
    God had specifically acted to make Trump president. “I’ve witnessed a major miracle,” said Barna.

“What has happened is that God has intervened in our reality and changed that reality more to His liking than what would have happened if He’d left us to our own devices.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/j...lected-by-god/

Religious Right assholes were totally silent about Repugs invading Iraq for Big Oil, but vociferous in supporting an immoral, corrupt, lying piece of Don The Con.

Scalia elected dubya, Ken Blackwell re-elected dubya, then God Hisself elected Trash. Nice goin', God, You're the Man.

Too bad You ed up by letting that knitter and his "ape in high heels" wifey into the WH for 8 years

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-20-2016 at 12:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You Trump insiders,
    Who services Melania?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/20/medi...ime/index.html

Did any one of his staff member tell him that he won, its all over? Why is he still crying about equal time. What does he need equal time for now?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Remember when Trump said

Remember how the media clutched their pearls after that joke and forgot about how big a piece of McCain has been in his political career? This is the same McCain who called his wife the C-word in front of reporters, made his own off-color jokes about Chelsea Clinton's looks and bombing entire countries, and once pushed a wheelchair-bound POW mother into a wall at his office in a fit of rage, but Media painted him as a kindly old man getting viciously bullied by Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how the media clutched their pearls after that joke and forgot about how big a piece of McCain has been in his political career? This is the same McCain who called his wife the C-word in front of reporters, made his own off-color jokes about Chelsea Clinton's looks and bombing entire countries, and once pushed a wheelchair-bound POW mother into a wall at his office in a fit of rage, but Media painted him as a kindly old man getting viciously bullied by Trump.
    McLiar is an emotionally unstable, senile old from ing AZ.

Don The Con Trash is now President having trashed McCain for getting shot down, and having trashed parents of dead military guy. False equivalence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible, world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything is possible and that nothing was true… Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness
    -Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A mixture of gullibility and cynicism had been an outstanding characteristic of mob mentality before it became an everyday phenomenon of masses. In an ever-changing, incomprehensible, world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything is possible and that nothing was true… Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness
    -Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism
    That's perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can make the excuses in the world but bottom line is Hillary sucked so bad she couldn't even beat Trump.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    McLiar is an emotionally unstable, senile old from ing AZ.

Don The Con Trash is now President having trashed McCain for getting shot down, and having trashed parents of dead military guy. False equivalence.
    Trump went easy on McSnitch, tbh. Al Franken basically told the same joke back in 2000 when McShame ran for president the first time, anyway.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FEC goes after Donald Trump for more than 1,000 violations of campaign finance laws

The Federal Election Commission says Trump accepted $1.3 million in contributions that were over the legal limit

With mounting evidence and growing complaints that Donald Trump’s presidential campaign improperly coordinated with supportive super PACs during the election, calls for the Federal Election Commission to take action have only grown louder. Now it appears that the government’s electoral watchdog is finally making the first steps.

On Sunday, the FEC sent a letter to the Trump campaign flagging more than 1,000 potentially illegal mistakes in the campaign’s October latest filing. In the letter addressed to Trump campaign treasurer Timothy Jost, the FEC warned that hundreds of Trump’s donors exceeded the $2,700 contribution limit. In total, the FEC said Trump’s presidential campaign accepted almost 1,100 donations totaling about $1.3 million that appear to have violated campaign finance laws.

While the notice from the FEC doesn’t necessarily implicate Trump’s campaign in illegal activity, it does demand Trump refund any donations over the legal limit within 60 days.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/21/fec-...-finance-laws/

no problem, the Trump Family Foundation will pay up

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Chump change.

Thread Information