Page 359 of 433 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRUMP TO STEP AWAY FROM MAKING HIS BUSINESSES BANKRUPT TO FOCUS ON BANKRUPTING COUNTRY

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump will no longer have day-to-day responsibility for driving his businesses into bankruptcy and will instead focus on bankrupting the country, one of his leading surrogates said on Wednesday.

Appearing on Fox News, Kellyanne Conway said that while Trump no doubt could “plunge both his businesses and the country into bankruptcy at the same time,” he feels that he “owes it to the American people to put them first.”

Acknowledging that Trump has no government experience, Conway said that

his years of bankrupting a variety of companies would prove “invaluable” as he does the same to the United States.

“It’s going to surprise a lot of people when they see how great he is at this,” she said.

On a related matter, Conway said that

Trump would allow professional managers to oversee his fraudulent enterprises, like the now defunct Trump University, so that he can concentrate on defrauding the entire country.

“There is a big difference between conning a few thousand students at a phony university and swindling a nation of more than three hundred million people,” she said.

“Mr. Trump is well aware that this is going to be a full-time job.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-to-step-away-from-making-his-businesses-bankrupt-to-focus-on-bankrupting-country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Trump is giving his first victory rally in Cincinnati, Ohio tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TRUMP TO STEP AWAY FROM MAKING HIS BUSINESSES BANKRUPT TO FOCUS ON BANKRUPTING COUNTRY

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump will no longer have day-to-day responsibility for driving his businesses into bankruptcy and will instead focus on bankrupting the country, one of his leading surrogates said on Wednesday.

Appearing on Fox News, Kellyanne Conway said that while Trump no doubt could “plunge both his businesses and the country into bankruptcy at the same time,” he feels that he “owes it to the American people to put them first.”

Acknowledging that Trump has no government experience, Conway said that

his years of bankrupting a variety of companies would prove “invaluable” as he does the same to the United States.

“It’s going to surprise a lot of people when they see how great he is at this,” she said.

On a related matter, Conway said that

Trump would allow professional managers to oversee his fraudulent enterprises, like the now defunct Trump University, so that he can concentrate on defrauding the entire country.

“There is a big difference between conning a few thousand students at a phony university and swindling a nation of more than three hundred million people,” she said.

“Mr. Trump is well aware that this is going to be a full-time job.”

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-to-step-away-from-making-his-businesses-bankrupt-to-focus-on-bankrupting-country

fake news (since ur trying to hide the link and pass it off as news)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake news (since ur trying to hide the link and pass it off as news)
    ... fooled you, again, sucker!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... fooled you, again, sucker!
    you never fool me. i see right through you as you try to pass off unfunny "parody" as fake news

borowitz
    unfunny onion

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Lies Destroy Logic As Well As Truth

Fact-checkers can't show us the real authoritarian danger posed by our dissembling president-elect.

Trump’s lies aren’t just incidental to his approach to politics but essential to it, that the president-elect sees lying as the source of his authority rather than as something that undermines it.

To be able to constantly lie and get people to accept contrary statements is, after all, an assertion of power. And it’s a type of power Trump understands all too well.

What’s really wrong with Trump’s claim of widespread illegal voting fraud isn’t just that it is untrue but also that, when combined with his other comments, it shows Trump doesn’t care about rational logic at all.

Trump wielded kettle logic to induce this state of delirium all through his campaign.

Consider his various comments about the Middle East, which have been fully as shifty as anything the Bush administration came up with.

Trump has variously said that

he opposed the Iraq War before it started;

that he opposed Obama’s withdrawal from Iraq;

that America should have taken the oil;

that he opposes putting more boots on the ground;

and that America should re-invade Iraq.

The effect of this
    blizzard of untruths and half-baked assertions is two-fold:

It allows Trump to appeal to different audiences (depending on what they choose to believe, Trump has words that appeal to both ultra-hawks and ultra-doves), and

it also creates a post-truth world where Trump’s assertion of the moment is the only thing that counts.

Fact-checking Trump is vitally important, but it doesn’t go far enough. Unless we analyze how he’s attacking not just facts but also logic, we can’t measure the full damage he’s doing and respond accordingly.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1390...gic-well-truth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash booster Scottie Nell Hughes gets blasted on NPR after saying ‘there’s no such thing as facts’

“Well, I think it’s also an idea of an opinion. And that’s — on one hand I hear half the media saying that these are lies, but on the other half there are many people that go, no, it’s true,” Hughes said. “And so one thing that has been interesting this entire campaign season to watch is that people that say facts are facts, they’re not really facts.”

She went on,

“There’s no such thing, unfortunately, anymore of facts.

And so Mr. Trump’s tweet amongst a certain crowd, a large — a large part of the population, are truth.

When he says that millions of people illegally voted, he has some — in his — amongst him and his supporters, and people believe they have facts to back that up.

Those that do not like Mr. Trump, they say that those are lies, and there’s no facts to back it up.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/trum...e+Raw+Story%29

The Christian Taliban in tandem with the VRWC/Repugs simply make up "facts" that 10Ms of ignorant, low-education, low-wage, stupid people "believe" to be "true".

AGW? FALSE

Creationism? TRUE

America is ed and un able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Trump Trump!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Self-Congratulatory Tour Kicks Off With Half-Empty Rally In Cincinnati

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/...pty-arena.html

Now does Trash want the crooked, lying press to show how BIG his crowds are?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Most Telling Moment at Trump's Bizarre Victory Rally Might Have Been This

Trump is rallying his base again, touring the states he won on a thank-you tour. Yes, despite having held no prior public office, Trump is taking time out from appointing cabinet members and studying up to entertain and receive the adulation of his supporters.

he did make a somewhat feeble attempt to be presidential, turning back to the teleprompter for a set of prepared remarks on uniting the country.

"We condemn bigotry and prejudice in all of its forms," he read, words most likely written by Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway.

But the crowd, much more attuned to Trump's candid insults, was not fooled for a second.

"We denounce all of the hatred and we forcefully reject the language of exclusion and separation," Trump continued.

"We're gonna come together. We have no choice," he added. "We have to and it's better, it's better."

The audience was resoundingly silent. That is not why they elected Donald Trump.

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...what-you-think

They came to hear him say "Hillary for Prison", Ban Muslims, Build That Wall, and Sieg Heil.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-03-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't you guys learned anything from the election regarding iden y politics? Keep doing that, and you'll lose even more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't you guys learned anything from the election regarding iden y politics? Keep doing that, and you'll lose even more.
    Trash won on "white iden y" politics, aka, bigotry, racism, xenophobia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash won on "white iden y" politics, aka, bigotry, racism, xenophobia
    So 62.6 million Americans are bigots, racist, etc? Or they didn't care if Trump was a bigot, racist, etc - they wanted change, and he won on the economy/jobs (in the Rust Belt).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he won"

goddam, you're stupid. Carrier, in this instance, offshored more jobs than Pence "saved" with taxpayers' $7M

Trash's conned voters haven't won , and will get screwed badly. They will be worse off economically in 2020 than in 2016.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he won"

goddam, you're stupid. Carrier, in this instance, offshored more jobs than Pence "saved" with taxpayers' $7M

Trash's conned voters haven't won , and will get screwed badly. They will be worse off economically in 2020 than in 2016.
    What words would you like me to use instead of "won" - got/garnered more electoral votes"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's supporters following Trash's lead

Ohio interracial couple’s home trashed with swastikas and ‘white power’ slogans painted on it

An interracial Ohio couple returning from Thanksgiving holidays with their daughter came home to find a property they owned completely trashed with swastikas and “white power” slogans written on the walls, reports WCMH.According to Pat and Joe Jude, the house they planned to spend their retirement years in was severely damaged during their absence, with pipes broken causing flooding and appliances destroyed.

“They hit every cabinet with paint,” Pat Jude explained.

“They hit every wall with paint.

They hit every appliance,

they poured paint into the appliances.

They poured cement down the drains.

I mean there is nothing that is salvageable.”

Despite the extensive damage done to the home it’s not the worst the couple — Pat is white and Joe is black — have faced due to bigotry.

Six years ago the couple’s 16-year-old son committed suicide after being bullied for being biracial.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/ohio...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trash's supporters following Trash's lead

Ohio interracial couple’s home trashed with swastikas and ‘white power’ slogans painted on it

An interracial Ohio couple returning from Thanksgiving holidays with their daughter came home to find a property they owned completely trashed with swastikas and “white power” slogans written on the walls, reports WCMH.According to Pat and Joe Jude, the house they planned to spend their retirement years in was severely damaged during their absence, with pipes broken causing flooding and appliances destroyed.

“They hit every cabinet with paint,” Pat Jude explained.

“They hit every wall with paint.

They hit every appliance,

they poured paint into the appliances.

They poured cement down the drains.

I mean there is nothing that is salvageable.”

Despite the extensive damage done to the home it’s not the worst the couple — Pat is white and Joe is black — have faced due to bigotry.

Six years ago the couple’s 16-year-old son committed suicide after being bullied for being biracial.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/ohio...e+Raw+Story%29

Stop posting lib articles that are heavily slanted. I could post a lot of right wing articles as well. No party is evil. Both sides have their flaws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So 62.6 million Americans are bigots, racist, etc? Or they didn't care if Trump was a bigot, racist, etc - they wanted change, and he won on the economy/jobs (in the Rust Belt).
    You realize that's only 18% of the population, I'd feel comfortable saying at least that much has some form of racist at udes toward another race.

He won, but it's naive to say that racists didn't vote for him. Two former Grand Wizards of the KKK, The actual KKK, and the American Nazi Party all endorsed him. David Duke has been one of his most outspoken supporters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Surrogate Still Promoting Prison for Journalists

Trump routinely made vague proposals to limit basic elements of press and internet freedom. His intent and disregard for the cons utional free press principle are clear.

it doesn’t matter one iota what Mr. Bacquet said about a willingness to go to jail if it meant doing his job as a member of the Fourth Estate; many journalists are taking that stand every day now that a tyrannical fascist worked with Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey to lie his way to the White House.

Where Lewandowski is dead wrong is libeling Mr. Bacquet by claiming he committed a felony simply by “being a journalist.”

According to 10 esteemed experts in First Amendment law, neither Mr. Bacquet nor the newspaper he runs, the New York Times, violated any laws.

In fact, the ‘legal blog’ Concurring Opinions collected the “concurring” legal expert’s opinions and said that the NYTs is on “firm legal ground” because it “did not participate in illegally accessing Trump’s tax do ents;” unlike Trump’s Russian cohort that “illegally accessed” (stole) DNC do ents and passed them to a Russian surrogate, Wikileaks, to use on the Trump campaign’s behalf.

Since the Times was unaware of exactly who the anonymous person was that mailed the tax do ent to the paper, there is no criminal liability.

And let’s face it, like Trump’s threats against other journalists for allegedly committing libel against him, the lack of a lawsuit or criminal complaint clearly demonstrates even Trump knows the Times did nothing illegal.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/...iticus+USA+%29

Y'all assholes elected a nasty, ignorant fascist mofo who brings an army of mofos with him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First Pootin the murderer, now Duterte the murderer. Trash LOVES murderous autocrats.

Donald Trump praises bloody Philippines drug war that’s killed 38 people per day

Trump’s support reiterates how little he cares about human rights.

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-tru...48b#.pzxy9wev6

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well get ready because trump will become OUR autocrat, fully supported by the militia and military who occupy his cabinet

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    First Pootin the murderer, now Duterte the murderer. Trash LOVES murderous autocrats.

Donald Trump praises bloody Philippines drug war that’s killed 38 people per day

Trump’s support reiterates how little he cares about human rights.

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-tru...48b#.pzxy9wev6
    Hillary took Saudi money. Women and gays have no rights in Saudi Arabia. Where was your outrage then?

Thread Information