Page 244 of 433 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyway, calling HRC damaged goods is gnomic poetry...it's like saying the sky is blue and the grass is green.

lol your predictions

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    pretty good stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn winehole. You seem to have me confused with someone else. I never said Benghazi was a home run. You have to admit that HRC wouldn't have gone nuclear so early if she hadnt had a couple of sucky weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Throwing the "if you don't vote for me you are a racist" is pretty strong stuff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Throwing the "if you don't vote for me you are a racist" is pretty strong stuff.
    Did she really say that? So almost half the electorate is racist? Hope all those undecided independents are paying attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did she really say that? So almost half the electorate is racist? Hope all those undecided independents are paying attention.
    I'm sure they are, but they're also aware what the options on the menu are, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure they are, but they're also aware what the options on the menu are, tbh
    So all those decided on Trump, Johnson, and Stein are racist? And those undecideds better vote for Hillary or they're racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all those decided on Trump, Johnson, and Stein are racist? And those undecideds better vote for Hillary or they're racist?
    There's only two realistic choices (and I personally don't like either, tbh)... and some of Trump's rhetoric can easily be characterized as racist, there shouldn't be any outrage or surprise about it at this stage. That doesn't make Shillary a saint by any means, but one thing doesn't negate the other.

You might vote for Trump for other reasons, but you're certainly voting for a person that was fairly clear about his xenophobia, etc...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's only two realistic choices (and I personally don't like either, tbh)... and some of Trump's rhetoric can easily be characterized as racist, there shouldn't be any outrage or surprise about it at this stage. That doesn't make Shillary a saint by any means, but one thing doesn't negate the other.

You might vote for Trump for other reasons, but you're certainly voting for a person that was fairly clear about his xenophobia, etc...
    You seem to be speaking about the candidates. To me, her statement is talking about the VOTERS - making a sweeping statement about many millions of people - calling them racist if they don't vote for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to be speaking about the candidates. To me, her statement is talking about the VOTERS - making a sweeping statement about many millions of people - calling them racist if they don't vote for her.
    The voters can only vote for the candidates. There's no such thing as voters and candidates as independent en ies in an election. They're always interwoven (unless you opt not to vote, in which case you're no longer a voter).

You might vote for Trump because you hate Shillary or because you like his orange tan, that's your choice, but you can't disconnect the fact you're also voting for a guy with similar sweeping statements (i.e.: Mexican illegals are rapists, etc) or the 'OBummer is a Kenyan' guy. Just like anybody proactively voting for Hillary can't disconnect from the fact that you're voting for a false person and neocon warhawk...

It sucks, but unfortunately it's what's on the menu. Personally, in good conscience, I can't vote for either of these guys.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Personally I think Hillary went nuclear way too soon. We all knew it was coming but not in August. If she spends the next three months just repeating the same over and over she is gonna come across as a shrill kunt by election day.

I fully expect her to win but she is going to go into the white House as damaged goods.
    The thing is she won't have to say the same over and over. Just like at the DNC her campaign is going to be able to unleash some powerful voices on the trail in the coming months. She'll have Obama making the case, Biden giving his unique voice and perspective, Bernie giving his 2 cents as only he can, and I'm sure Mic e Obama will jump in the fray as well. In contrast Trump has nobody. He burned all of his bridges in the primaries and with his inflammatory rhetoric no prominent Republican is sticking his neck out there to speak on his behalf. He has more Republicans speaking out against him than for him with his flopping all over the place on immigration. So all you have is Trump's shrill voice saying the same over and over. The "crooked Hillary" shtick is already wearing thin and Trump is using his best material calling Hillary a bigot which reeks of desperation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn winehole. You seem to have me confused with someone else. I never said Benghazi was a home run. You have to admit that HRC wouldn't have gone nuclear so early if she hadnt had a couple of sucky weeks.
    You overstate the case, as usual. It wasn't as bad as it could have been for HRC.

Trump took the bait: he couldn't stay on message and called HRC a bigot. No discipline. Has to respond to every taunt, like a bully on the schoolyard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What should have been a bad week for HRC was overshadowed by another terrible one for Trump.

Melting down over a personal slight, condescending to minorities and waffling on immigration.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your ongoing anti-HRC Jihad has caused you to exaggerate the picture. Again.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if trump doesn't think america is great then he needs to leave! stop the whining and leave.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    if trump doesn't think america is great then he needs to leave! stop the whining and leave.
    irony alert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/clinton-le...062657638.html trump took 7 points off her lead in 7 days same poll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very great for people living in chicago no guns and murders up alot
    president has not even ever visited there in 7.5 years but he only is from their you know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is pathetic is that maybe know with wades cousin baby shot something in chicago might be done but if it was not related to someone famous nothing would be done

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly do you call nuclear? That speech she gave a few days ago?

Most of that speech wasn't even original. She just recited everything Trump has said and done. There wasn't anything new in there.

With someone like Trump, all you have to do is remind people who Trump is and they'll be like oh yeah you're right.

It's hard to refute something that cant be argued. For example everyone thinks Trump is a bigot. How do you combat that? You just nod your head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very great for people living in chicago no guns and murders up alot
    president has not even ever visited there in 7.5 years but he only is from their you know
    crime in america is at an all time low. chicago has been violent since the days of al capone. chicago is an outlier and the only city white supremacists bring up. you would think white supremacists actually cared about the americans in chicago the way they bring the city up any chance they get lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/clinton-le...062657638.html trump took 7 points off her lead in 7 days same poll

You're such a moron. She kept her margin of about 45-47 percent while Trump kept his around 35ish. The difference here were the undecideds. They opted not to say for neither.

That's not a Trump win. He didn't take .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What exactly do you call nuclear? That speech she gave a few days ago?

Most of that speech wasn't even original. She just recited everything Trump has said and done. There wasn't anything new in there.

With someone like Trump, all you have to do is remind people who Trump is and they'll be like oh yeah you're right.

It's hard to refute something that cant be argued. For example everyone thinks Trump is a bigot. How do you combat that? You just nod your head.
    That is easily refutable. I don't think Trump is a bigot. Your "everyone thinks Trump is a bigot" has been refuted.

Thread Information