Page 84 of 433 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 10814
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama's n!gg@ skin is fundamental to Repug, white male opposition, it's blatant racism, it's Trump racism attracting white supremacists, aryan brothers.

white Euro-Americans, esp older white males, are terrified for their manhood by the changing character of America towards non-Euros, non-male ("feminazis!"). For them, the President MUST be a white Euro-American.
    again. you're the only person here who routinely describes him that way

shame on you

also funny how you condemn racism in one sentence, and then go on to pigeonhole a huge portion of the american population due to their skin color in the very next sentence

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obama, and bolded what i'm referencing
    Obama's skin color is fundamental to Repug, rural/red/slave state hate of the guy. racism is the basis of Repug politics. See how well Trump's racism, xenophobia is going for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama's skin color is fundamental to Repug, rural/red/slave state hate of the guy. racism is the basis of Repug politics. See how well Trump's racism, xenophobia is going for him.
    Jimmy Carter must be black too, then. And Hillary Clinton also. How else could republicans hate them so much?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Carter must be black too, then. And Hillary Clinton also. How else could republicans hate them so much?
    (secular) Repugs deny the legitimacy of non-Repugs, borrowing from the evangelical Christian Taliban who deny the legitimacy of non-Christians.

Obama adds the extra element of n!gg@-tude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting though how irrelevant Bernie Sanders' religion has seemed in this campaign season. He's not very religious though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama's n!gg@ skin is fundamental to Repug, white male opposition, it's blatant racism, it's Trump racism attracting white supremacists, aryan brothers.

white Euro-Americans, esp older white males, are terrified for their manhood by the changing character of America towards non-Euros, non-male ("feminazis!"). For them, the President MUST be a white Euro-American.
    Not just them, for you too - isn't Bernie (and Hillary) white Euro-American?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Bill was the first black president and Shillary would be the 2nd and a half
    Heard it on CNN. Really they actually said that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really. The level of vitriol leveled at Obama is quite unprecedented in my experience. I work with 10+ first hand examples of people that fall into that category. They dislike the whiteys but man do they hate Obama.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    not really. The level of vitriol leveled at Obama is quite unprecedented in my experience. I work with 10+ first hand examples of people that fall into that category. They dislike the whiteys but man do they hate Obama.
    He may get a lot of vitriol, but he also gets a lot of love. He seems rather polarizing in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    College educated people would never vote for a xenophobic racist like Trump right guys?

http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/201...ampshire/exit/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    College educated people would never vote for a xenophobic racist like Trump right guys?

http://www.cbsnews.com/elections/201...ampshire/exit/

You do realize the polling data in that link indicates that the more educated they are the less likely they were to vote for trump, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump doing terribly in this debate. He's getting ed real bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is making this debate some of the funniest I've seen in a while

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is making this debate some of the funniest I've seen in a while
    I'm watching for the lulz.

Jeb is actually manning up for once in his life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm watching for the lulz.

Jeb is actually manning up for once in his life.
    If he started like this from day 1 he would probably be the frontrunner, but Trump damaged his image too much. Now he's just a joke

Friend sent me this recently, I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump telling it like it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is having a bad night. All he has is funny one liners.

This is great to watch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump turned this into a circus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump turned this into a circus

Funniest I've seen in months.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The moderators have no control here, pathetic

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This was a day for Republicans First Scalia dies and then they follow that up with a ridiculous screaming match of a debate where no one came out looking good.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This was a day for Republicans First Scalia dies and then they follow that up with a ridiculous screaming match of a debate where no one came out looking good.
    Only one who didn't lose was probably Trump, he's continuing on the same path that lead him to the GOP frontrunner so I doubt he'll lose voters. Rubio and Cruz are the ones who are suffering, they didn't do anything to distinguish themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one who didn't lose was probably Trump, he's continuing on the same path that lead him to the GOP frontrunner so I doubt he'll lose voters. Rubio and Cruz are the ones who are suffering, they didn't do anything to distinguish themselves.
    Cruz was semi winner. He landed a devastating blow on Trump when he brought up the fact he supported and donated money to both John Kerry and Hillary Clinton was a haymaker. Trump didn't even have an answer to that.

Overall though I thought Kasich was the real winner here. Only one who didn't engage in the shenanigans and is liked from both sides.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cruz was semi winner. He landed a devastating blow on Trump when he brought up the fact he supported and donated money to both John Kerry and Hillary Clinton was a haymaker. Trump didn't even have an answer to that.

Overall though I thought Kasich was the real winner here. Only one who didn't engage in the shenanigans and is liked from both sides.
    Cruz's bitter exchange with Rubio and Trump will pretty much cancel all that out. I like Kasich's performance, though, it seemed like he wanted to stay on topic and actually prove himself - but he didn't really get the chance. I'm not sure what it is, but everybody is pretty indifferent towards Kasich.

Thread Information