Page 194 of 433 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 10814
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact-Checking Trump's Press Conference

The stunning headline from Donald Trump's Wednesday news conference was that he asked Russia to find Hillary Clinton's missing emails. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," he said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

But that's not all he said about Hillary Clinton and the Democratic convention.

TRUMP'S CLAIM: "You look at what's happened with ISIS, which isn't even mentioned. You look at what's happening with law and order,
    they don't even mention our police. They mention everybody but our police" - seeming to refer to the Democratic convention

THE FACTS: On Tuesday at their convention, the Democrats featured Pittsburgh's chief of police. And in his primetime speech, Bill Clinton specifically praised the police. "If you're a young African American disillusioned and afraid, we saw in Dallas how great our police officers can be, help us build a future where nobody is afraid to walk outside, including the people that wear blue to protect our future."

TRUMP'S CLAIM: "If I would've used language like they used about religion, about race, about everything else that they discuss in those e-mails I would've had to run and hide and probably drop out of the race."

THE FACTS: Trump was referring to an email exchange where top Democratic National Committee aides were questioning Bernie Sanders' Jewish faith. Yet Trump himself has directly questioned his rivals' faith multiple times.

• On Ben Carson: "I'm Presbyterian. Boy, that's down the middle of the road, folks, in all fairness. I mean, Seventh-day Adventist I don't know about."
    • On Mitt Romney: "Are you sure he's a Mormon, are we sure?"
    • On Hillary Clinton: "We don't know anything about Hillary in terms of religion. Now, she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's no — there's nothing out there."

TRUMP'S CLAIM: "By the way, yesterday for the first time she said she wants to renegotiate trade agreements. First time, yesterday. Well, all because of me."

THE FACTS: On Tuesday, the president of the United Auto Workers said that Clinton told him she'd promise to rewrite NAFTA. But this isn't the first time: In an NBC debate during the 2008 presidential, Clinton called to renegotiate NAFTA. I will say, we will opt out of NAFTA unless we renegotiate it, and we renegotiate it on terms that are favorable to all of America," Clinton said back then, per the Los Angeles Times.

TRUMP'S CLAIM: "I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is."

THE FACTS: In 2015, Trump bragged about the time he spent as "stablemates" with Putin before a 60 Minutes interview. "But, as far as the Ukraine is concerned, and you could Syria — as far as Syria, I like — if Putin wants to go in, and I got to know him very well because we were both on 60 Minutes, we were stablemates, and we did very well that night," he said during a GOP debate in Milwaukee in Nov. 2015.

The implication seemed to be that the two met in a CBS greenroom. Rival Carly Fiorina picked up on that during the debate, saying "One of the reasons I've said that I would not be talking to Vladimir Putin right now, although I have met him as well, not in a green room for a show, but in a private meeting." Turns out that even Fiorina was overstating the extent of the Trump-Putin meeting. While the two did appear on the same episode of "60 Minutes," they were interviewed in separate countries.

TRUMP'S CLAIM: "And I'll release [the tax returns] when the audits completed. Nobody would release when it's under [audit] -- I've had audits for 15 or 16 years. Every year I have a routine audit. I'm under audit, when the audits complete I'll release them... And as far as the tax returns, as soon as the audits complete, like any lawyer would tell you, Greta Van Susteren she was going over it a while ago, she's a lawyer. She said well no lawyer would let somebody release a tax return when they're under audit."

THE FACTS: While Trump is correct that lawyers might not recommend it, former President Richard Nixon released his tax returns while under audit. And he was a lawyer.

TRUMP'S CLAIM: "[Tim Kaine is] not popular because he asked for tax increases. Big tax increases in Virginia. Big. And also the unemployment went up, I think it doubled or close to doubled during his tenure."

THE FACTS: The unemployment did go up during Kaine's tenure as governor (2006-2009), but that was largely a function of the Great Recession. When he entered office, Virginia's unemployment rate was 3.2 percent, and it increased to 7.3 percent by the end of 2009. But that was well below the national average of nearly 10 percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...8046?cid=sm_fb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallup: Trump, Clinton have identical, low favorability ratings

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton now have identical favorability ratings, according to a new Gallup poll, and the average American does not look fondly upon either one of them.

The new poll, conducted July 18-25, found 37 percent of Americans have favorable ratings of the two nominees, while 58 percent have unfavorable ratings. This is the first time Clinton’s favorable rating was not higher than Trump’s.

For Trump, however, Gallup reported his speech at the Republican National Convention received the least positive reviews of any speech the group has tested after the fact, with 35 percent of Americans saying it was excellent or good. Barack Obama’s 2008 speech, which 58 percent of Americans said was excellent or good, is the highest-rated speech to date.

Gallup also found the net impact of the GOP convention was negative, with 51 percent of Americans saying the convention made them less likely to vote for Trump and 36 percent saying they were more like to vote for him.

“At this point, we can say that although Americans' views of the Cleveland convention were not at all positive after it ended, the underlying trend data show that over the last week or so, Trump has managed to reach a milestone in his campaign: His image among Americans is now identical to that of his opponent,” Gallup wrote.

The poll was conducted via telephone among 3,544 adults. The overall margin of error is plus or minus 4 percentage points.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...n-trump-226295

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s ‘assault on the Cons ution’ startles experts

As MSNBC’s Benjy Sarlin summarized, “The charge that Donald Trump has effectively allied his campaign with Russian strongman Vladimir Putin would sound like a crackpot conspiracy theory if it didn’t come from Trump’s own mouth.”

The New York Times reported today:

There is simply no precedent for this: A presidential candidate publicly appealing to a foreign adversary to intervene in the election on his behalf.

“This is unprecedented — it is one of those things that seems to be genuinely new in international relations,” said Paul Musgrave, a University of Massachusetts professor who studies American foreign policy.

After a long pause, Mr. Musgrave added, “Being shocked into speechlessness is not the sort of thing you’re really used to in the business of foreign policy analysis.”

Musgrave isn’t the only expert who seems gobsmacked. Dr. Eliot A. Cohen, a veteran of the Bush/Cheney State Department, told the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent Trump’s comments were “appalling.”
    William Inboden, who served on George W. Bush’s National Security Council, told Politico the comments werean assault on the Cons ution.”

The same article quoted Philip Reiner, a former National Security Council official in the Obama administration, saying of Trump’s rhetoric, “Of course it’s a national security threat.”

Michael Hayden, the former head of the National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency under George W. Bush, told BuzzFeed what Trump said was “incredibly stunning” and “very dangerous.”

For his part, Trump’s defense, as articulated this morning on Fox News, is that this was some kind of attempt at sarcastic humor – which, he believes, observers on the left, right, and center misunderstood.

But even if taken at face value, the explanation is hardly exculpatory.

The aforementioned Paul Musgrave told the New York Times that the rhetoric itself can weaken norms.

“Trump is legitimating behaviors that nobody ever thought could be legitimated,” Musgrave said, calling the incident “one of those reminders about how fragile norms are.”

Jeremy Shapiro, a Brookings Ins ution scholar of foreign policy, who “sounded physically exhausted by Mr. Trump’s comments,” added that the Republican candidate “has no sense of what an extraordinary statement that was.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

I think Trash should shoot somebody in daylight on a busy sidewalk to test his boast that Trash supporters would still support Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are saying that Mr. Trump is really gathering momentum and that he could actually pull this off and win! If you wanna know the truth -- I think they're right! Just so you understand, his ideas may seem crazy, but they may actually be crazy enough to work. I'm back in for Trump! That, I can tell you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are neck-and-neck, according to FiveThirtyEight, but it depends on how the polls are measured.

Nate Silver, founder and editor-in-chief of FiveThirtyEight, uses a polls-plus forecast which accounts for much of Trump's gain following the Republican National Convention last week and still gives Clinton a 60 percent chance of victory in November.

However, a polls-only forecast excluding the post-convention bump gives Clinton only a 53 percent chance of winning. If the election were held today, the data shows Trump would be the favorite, with a 55 percent chance of taking the White House.

The New York Times' election prediction model gives Clinton a 69 percent chance of beating Trump. The Princeton Election Consortium puts Clinton's prospects of winning at 80 percent.

The difference comes from multiple variables, such as including third-party candidates Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party and the Green Party's Jill Stein, who are often excluded from polls, but when included usually draw more support away from Clinton than Trump.

According to Silver, most differences occur because of "how quickly the models adjust to new polling data." Clinton has been on a steady decline throughout July, so how should projections take that into account?

Going by analyses of previous campaigns, Silver and his staff found that a conservative "loess regression," which is a method of finding trends in data, produces a more accurate depiction further from the election, while an aggressive loess regression is better closer to Election Day.

Another problem is applying national polls on a state level. For instance, determining if Clinton will carry Pennsylvania is difficult if there haven't been any recent statewide polls to go by.

"Although there are other factors that matter around the margin, our models show better numbers for Trump mostly because they're more aggressive about detecting trends in polling data," Silver concludes.

"For the past couple of weeks — and this started before the conventions, so it's not just a convention bounce — there's been a strong trend away from Clinton, and toward Trump."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash will get trashed, adding to his infamy and notoriety as a fraud, cheat, con man, liar, LOSER, 60 - 40, if not 65 - 35.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems suggest scrapping Trump’s intelligence briefings

A few weeks ago, in an unusually silly display, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) formally urgedDirector of National Intelligence James Clapper to block Hillary Clinton’s intelligence briefings ahead of the election. It didn’t take long for Clapper to dismiss the appeal as nonsense.

But the practice of providing intelligence briefings to the major-party nominees remains very much on the political world’s mind.

Trash, for example, during his ridiculous press conference yesterday, argued that Clinton shouldn’t have access to sensitive information because her top aide, Huma Abedin,

“is
    married to Anthony Weiner, who’s a sleazeball and a pervert…. I don’t like Huma going home at night and telling Anthony Weiner all of these secrets, OK?”

Remember, this was an actual argument, presented publicly, by the Republican Party’s national nominee.

Soon after, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told the Huffington Post that Trump’s Russian ties create an alarming complication when it comes to these pre-election briefings. “I would suggest to the intelligence agencies, if you’re forced to brief this guy, don’t tell him anything, just fake it, because this man is dangerous,” Reid said. “Fake it, pretend you’re doing a briefing, but you can’t give the guy any information.”

Soon after, a House Democrat took the additional step of formally requesting the executive branch “withhold classified materials and briefings from Donald Trump.” Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.), a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, announced the move in a press release late yesterday:

“The Republican nominee’s call for hostile foreign action represents a step beyond mere partisan politics and represents a threat to the republic itself.

It suggests that he is unfit to receive sensitive intelligence, and may willingly compromise our national security if he is permitted to do so,” wrote Cicilline.

“With this in mind, I respectfully ask that you withhold the intelligence briefing to Mr. Trump in the interests of national security.”

The letter went on to say Trump’s volatile actions

“warrant a re-examination of his access to this sensitive intelligence. [Yesterday’s remarks from Trump] reflect more than just a lack of good judgment – it is an explicit call for intervention from an adversarial foreign power to undermine the American democratic process, and represents an action just short of outright treason.”

Dems throwing hardball, derogatory, mocking back at the Repugs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are neck-and-neck, according to FiveThirtyEight, but it depends on how the polls are measured.

Nate Silver, founder and editor-in-chief of FiveThirtyEight, uses a polls-plus forecast which accounts for much of Trump's gain following the Republican National Convention last week and still gives Clinton a 60 percent chance of victory in November.

However, a polls-only forecast excluding the post-convention bump gives Clinton only a 53 percent chance of winning. If the election were held today, the data shows Trump would be the favorite, with a 55 percent chance of taking the White House.

The New York Times' election prediction model gives Clinton a 69 percent chance of beating Trump. The Princeton Election Consortium puts Clinton's prospects of winning at 80 percent.

The difference comes from multiple variables, such as including third-party candidates Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party and the Green Party's Jill Stein, who are often excluded from polls, but when included usually draw more support away from Clinton than Trump.

According to Silver, most differences occur because of "how quickly the models adjust to new polling data." Clinton has been on a steady decline throughout July, so how should projections take that into account?

Going by analyses of previous campaigns, Silver and his staff found that a conservative "loess regression," which is a method of finding trends in data, produces a more accurate depiction further from the election, while an aggressive loess regression is better closer to Election Day.

Another problem is applying national polls on a state level. For instance, determining if Clinton will carry Pennsylvania is difficult if there haven't been any recent statewide polls to go by.

"Although there are other factors that matter around the margin, our models show better numbers for Trump mostly because they're more aggressive about detecting trends in polling data," Silver concludes.

"For the past couple of weeks — and this started before the conventions, so it's not just a convention bounce — there's been a strong trend away from Clinton, and toward Trump."
    Well, he only needs 269 electoral votes (in a tie, the House decides). So FL, OH, NC, NH, IA, NV would do it - no need for PA. So even the polls-only method, he squeaks by with 269. With the now-cast method, he wins also. Of course, I expect a big bump for Hillary from the convention so all this is moot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are saying that Mr. Trump is really gathering momentum and that he could actually pull this off and win! If you wanna know the truth -- I think they're right! Just so you understand, his ideas may seem crazy, but they may actually be crazy enough to work. I'm back in for Trump! That, I can tell you.
    Look, frankly, I have many people asking me if I am going to post on this thread. Many people. We have a problem in this forum, a big problem, and I want to make this forum great. I have thousands of people reading my posts, maybe tens of thousands. I am going to post, and it's going to be a terrific thread, really terrific. It's going to be a tremendous, winning post, and we're going to win with this great post. To be completely honest, I'm doing very, very well with my posts, and a lot of people have given me credit for my posts. That I can tell you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might bet on trump 2 to 1 odds so I'm happy either way tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, frankly, I have many people asking me if I am going to post on this thread. Many people. We have a problem in this forum, a big problem, and I want to make this forum great. I have thousands of people reading my posts, maybe tens of thousands. I am going to post, and it's going to be a terrific thread, really terrific. It's going to be a tremendous, winning post, and we're going to win with this great post. To be completely honest, I'm doing very, very well with my posts, and a lot of people have given me credit for my posts. That I can tell you.
    We can see that you're tired of winning, so much winning, head-spinning winning, winning ALL the time. Sad, so sad, ok?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump was omitted from a Google search of presidential candidates earlier this week because of a "technical bug" in the search engine's information mapping system used for filtering top results.

"We found a technical bug in 'Search' where only the presidential candidates participating in an active primary election were appearing in a Knowledge Graph result," a Google spokesman told Snopes.com on Wednesday. "Because the Republican and Libertarian primaries have ended, those candidates did not appear.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Sick And Tired Of Mainstream Media Always Trying To Put His Words Into Some Sort Of Context

NEW YORK—Emphasizing that the practice was just more evidence of journalists’ bias against him, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump stated Thursday that he was sick and tired of the mainstream media always attempting to place his words into some kind of context.

“The corrupt news media is constantly taking the things I say and putting them within the larger context of politics and global events

— it’s absolutely sickening what they do,” said Trump, adding that many of the comments he has made

— including his call yesterday for Russia to hack into the emails of his presidential opponent Hillary Clinton and publish the contents

— had been repeatedly and unfairly contextualized with relevant facts about the world and pertinent information about the situation in which they were stated.

“It’s completely shameful to take words I’ve spoken or written and try to connect them to some kind of objective reality.

I say something, and the next thing I know, a crooked reporter is telling everyone what I said along with a fact-based explanation of what its implications are and why it matters.

It’s ridiculous, and it has to stop.”

Trump added that he would not hesitate to ban any news organization from his campaign that continued to twist his statements by implying they held any specific meaning about or relation to the world we inhabit.

http://goo.gl/qzk0M3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash Supporters!

VOTERS WHO FAVOR BORDER WALL CANNOT IDENTIFY BORDER ON MAP

WASHINGTON — Amid the growing debate over building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, a new poll shows that voters who strongly favor building such a wall cannot successfully identify the border on a map.

Additionally, the more enthusiastic voters are about building a wall, the less likely they are to know where the border is actually situated, the poll finds.

Voters who could not correctly identify the U.S.-Mexico border provided no fewer than fifteen alternative locations for it. Nearly twenty per cent of respondents located it along the United States’ border with Canada.

Being told that they had incorrectly identified the U.S.-Mexico border did not in any way dampen voters’ enthusiasm for building a wall there, however.

To the contrary, voters believed that it would be easier to locate the border once it had a twenty-foot wall.

Among voters who could not correctly identify the border, there was strong support for the Presidential candidacy of the billionaire Donald Trump.

Ninety per cent of those voters “strongly agreed” that Trump knew where the border was, as opposed to only four per cent who said that about Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.

http://goo.gl/0vLB7Y

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash’s antics compared to ‘a child playing with matches’

the Post’s editors announced who they won’t endorse.

In a rare, full-page editorial, the Washington Post published a piece that described Donald J. Trump as “a unique threat to American democracy.”

It was a rather brutal indictment, shining an unflattering light on the Republican nominee’s “politics of denigration and division” and “his “contempt for cons utional norms.”

The paper went on to describe the GOP candidate as “a peril,” who, if elected, “would be dangerous for the nation and the world.”

The Post concluded that Trump is “a unique and present danger,” who “represents a threat to the Cons ution.”

And while such language is certainly fair under the cir stances, it’s also unexpected. The editorial board of the Washington Post does not have a reputation for being overtly partisan or incendiary. Sunday’s editorial is a reflection, not of editors who see an unqualified candidate, but of Americans who appear to be quite frightened.

And they’re not alone. CNN’s David Gregory, a veteran of Republican and Democratic White Houses,said this week that Donald Trump is like “a child playing with matches who doesn’t understand how badly he and the country can get burned. It’s a very serious thing.”

The New York Times’ Timothy Egan argued last week that Trump’s candidacy should cause “fear” among Americans – “for the republic, for a democracy facing its gravest peril since the Civil War.”

Vox’s Ezra Klein wrote a compelling piece last week on the degree to which Trump has left him, on a very personal level, feeling scared. The night of the Republican’s convention speech, Ezra said he felt “genuinely” afraid for “the first time since I began covering American politics.”

Ezra added yesterday, after Trump’s bizarre press conference in which he called for Russian intervention in the U.S. election,

“It’s weird to keep saying this, but this is not okay. This is not a man with the temperament, the steadiness, the discipline to be president. The issue here isn’t left versus right, or liberal versus conservative, or Democrat versus Republican. It’s crazy versus not crazy.”

What’s striking about all of this is how unusual the tenor and tone are.

But not since Goldwater in 1964 has so much of the American political mainstream felt compelled to say with striking clarity, “Wait. Stop. This is different. This isn’t normal.”

Thanks, Repugs!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Lies About Ties to Vladimir Putin Exposed on Today Show

"I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin, who could not have been nicer...And I got to know him very well"

Trump has shown an increasing likelihood to be busted by mainstream media for his many inconsistencies and lies. This morning on NBC’s The Today Show, his many lies about his ties with Russian strongman Vladimir Putin, were exposed for all to see.

There you have it, in Trump’s own damning confessions, including 2013’s admission that he has a relationship with Putin, despite his later claim that he never met him even though they met on 60 Minutes.

Heck, Trump says he spoke directly with him and that he “could not have been nicer.”
    Trump loves Putin.

Trump knows Putin.

Except when it’s not convenient for Trump to know Putin.

Then he knows nothing about it.

And this is the Republican candidate for president.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/...iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump on DNC: 'I Wanted to Hit Those Speakers So Hard'

At a rally in Davenport, Iowa, GOP nominee Donald Trump weighed in on the third night of the Democratic National Convention, saying

"I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard…so hard their heads would spin they'd never recover."

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-on-dnc-i-wanted-to-hit-those-speakers-so-hard-734351427900

Trash!

Trash supporters!

Repugs are SO ED!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Says He’s Not Being Pressured to Release His Taxes

I’ve had very, very little pressure.

— Donald Trump explaining to Fox host Greta Van Susteren why he won’t release his taxes.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2016/07...ase-his-taxes/

Trash! con man, fraud, liar

The candidate of choice by the 10Ms in Repug base!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are 20 times Dem speakers at the DNC left Trump a smoking crater in the ground

1. Jennifer Granholm transposing Trump’s “I, alone can fix it” speech into other stirring American words to see how it works.

“Imagine Donald Trump’s version of the Cons ution: “I, the person, in order to form a more perfect union…”

Or, centuries later, “I, shall overcome.”
    Or, “Ask not what I can do for my country, ask what my country can do for me!”
    Donald: You’re so vain, you probably think this speech is about you.”

2. Tammy Duckworth
    : “Donald Trump, I didn’t put my life on the line to defend our democracy so you could invite Russia to interfere in it.”

3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

“ o everyone. I’m Michael Jordan and I’m here with Hillary. I said that because I know that Donald Trump couldn’t tell the difference.

Jennifer Lim: “In Donald Trump’s America, it doesn’t matter that I’m an accomplished attorney and a policy expert, it just matters how attractive I am on a scale of one to 10.”

5. Michael Bloomberg:
    “Trump says he wants to run the nation like he’s run his business. God help us.”

6. Cory Booker:
    When Trump spews insults and demeaning words about our fellow Americans, I think of the poem by Maya Angelou. You know how it begins: ‘You may write me down in history / With your bitter, twisted lies, / You may trod me in the very dirt / But still, like dust, I’ll rise.”

7. Mic e Obama
    : “[W]e explain that when someone is cruel or acts like a bully, you don’t stoop to their level. No, our motto is, when they go low, we go high.”

8. Joe Biden:
    “His lack of empathy and compassion can be summed up in a phrase that I suspect he’s most proud of having made famous, you’re fired. I mean really, I’m not joking. Think about that. Think about that. Think about everything you learned as a child, no matter where you were raised. How can there be pleasure in saying, you’re fired? He’s trying to tell us, he cares about the middle class, give me a break. That’s a bunch of malarkey.”

9. Lena Dunham:
    “Hi, I’m Lena Dunham and according to Donald Trump, my body is probably a two.”

10. America Ferrera:
    “And I’m America Ferrera and according to Donald Trump, I’m probably a rapist.”

11. Tim Kaine:
    “I will tell you, to me, it just seems like our nation, it is just too great to put in the hands of a slick-talking, empty-promising, self-promoting one-man wrecking crew.”

12. Anastazia Somoza:
    “Donald Trump has shown us who he really is and I honestly feel bad for anyone with that much hate in their heart. Donald Trump doesn’t see me, he doesn’t hear me and he definitely doesn’t speak for me.”

13. Xavier Becerra:
    “At every stage in his life, Donald Trump has exploited America’s laws to put himself first. He uses lawsuits the way my mom uses coupons to drive down prices. He uses bankruptcies – six of them – like a wealthy man’s get-out-jail-free card. I can’t tell you if this man has ever had a callous on his hands. Does he know the price of a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread? And why won’t he release his tax returns? What is he hiding? Why won’t he show the American people who he is?”

14. Gavin Newsom
    : “What Trump presented last week wasn’t political discourse, it wasn’t even political incorrectness. What Trump presented last week was defeatist and retreatist. Never has a speech been so long, with so little substance, science, humanity, humor, or hope. His hostile takeover of the American Dream is built on two fundamental lies: That America is a dark and desperate place, and that he has any kind of a plan to make it better. Trump strangled the sunny optimism of Ronald Reagan and replaced “tear down that wall” with the cynical bigotry of “build that wall.”

15. Elizabeth Warren:
    “Trump’s entire campaign is just one more late-night Trump infomercial: Hand over your money, your jobs, your children’s future, and The Great Trump Hot Air Machine will reveal all the answers. And, for one low, low price, he’ll even throw in a goofy hat.”

16. Sarah Silverman:
    “This Democratic primary was exemplary. No name calling, no comments about the size of candidates’ hands or ethnicity,or how much they sweat or if they go to the bathroom. Inside secret: they do. That stuff is for third graders. Like c’mon, major arrested development stuff, that’s I’m-still-emotionally-four-and-calling-people-names-from-my-gold-encrusted-sandbox-because-I-was-given-money-instead-of-human-touch-or-coping-tools stuff. But I digress.”

17. Al Franken:
    “Now, of course, Trump University wouldn’t be Trump University without its business school. Their bankruptcy program in particular is known throughout the real estate/investment community for its creativity. The most popular course, Bankruptcy 101, or, “How to Leave Your Partners Holding the Bag,” is taught by the cardboard cutout itself.”

18. Barack Obama
    : “You know, the Donald is not really a plans guy. He’s not really a facts guy, either. He calls himself a business guy, which is true, but I have to say, I know plenty of businessmen and women who’ve achieved remarkable success without leaving a trail of lawsuits, and unpaid workers, and people feeling like they got cheated.”

19. Cheryl Lankford:
    “Here’s a guy who was born rich and who has all the money in the world and there’s nothing wrong with that. In fact, I signed for Trump University because I thought I could learn something from him. But when he decided to make himself even richer by cheating working people who had nothing to spare. What kind of a man does that?”

20. Kzihr Khan:
    Let me ask you: have you even read the United States cons ution? I will gladly lend you my copy. [he pulls it out] In this do ent, look for the words ‘liberty’ and ‘equal protection of law’.

Have you ever been to Arlington Cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America.

You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities.

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/here...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Shows Signs Of Mental Illness By Inventing Imaginary Sanders Supporters Who Support Him

Even though the polls show that the opposite is occurring, Donald Trump is saying that Bernie Sanders supporters are flipping to him.

=====================

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Wow, my campaign is hearing from more and more Bernie supporters that they will NEVER support Crooked Hillary. She sold them out, V.P. pick!
    12:03 PM - 29 Jul 2016

===========================

Over the past month, polling has shown that the Sanders supporters are taking Bernie’s advice and rallying around Hillary Clinton.

The margin varies depending on the poll, but roughly 80%-90% of those polled who supported Sen. Sanders will be voting be voting for former Sec. of State Clinton.
    On Monday, Pew released a poll that found that

90% of consistent Sanders supporters would be voting for Hillary Clinton.

According to Pew, “Despite a sometimes contentious primary process, support for Clinton in the general election is high among even the 20% of Democratic voters who consistently backed Sanders through the primary and caucus season:

Among this group, just 8% prefer Trump in the general election, while 90% favor Clinton.

Trump is only getting 8% of the Bernie supporters, but in his mind, there is are a wave of Sanders supporters who are going to vote for him on Election Day.

Donald Trump has crossed the boundary from liar to potential mental illness.

The Sanders backers that he claims are crossing over to him do not exist.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/29/trump-shows-signs-mental-illness-inventing-imaginary-sanders-supporters-support.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed &utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Polit icus+USA+%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary and Tim are already hitting the road on buses while Trump and Pence sit around flying in planes.

What a ty campaign they're running.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump on DNC: 'I Wanted to Hit Those Speakers So Hard'

At a rally in Davenport, Iowa, GOP nominee Donald Trump weighed in on the third night of the Democratic National Convention, saying

"I wanted to hit a couple of those speakers so hard…so hard their heads would spin they'd never recover."

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-on-dnc-i-wanted-to-hit-those-speakers-so-hard-734351427900

Trash!

Trash supporters!

Repugs are SO ED!

He wanted to hit them figuratively! Mr. Trump is taking the gloves off! No more Mr. Nice Guy!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wanted to hit them figuratively! Mr. Trump is taking the gloves off! No more Mr. Nice Guy!
    He's just miffed. They all got under his thin skin.

I think must of his insults will backfire on a woman.

Imagine Trump telling Hillary to shut up in the debates or calling her disgusting and those nasty names he uses.

Thread Information