Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what y'all got against roc nation. they're a respected agency for being relatively new, they have a lot of experienced agents working there and represent some very rich players like robinson cano, cc sabathia, donkey kong suh and kevin durant.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what y'all got against roc nation. they're a respected agency for being relatively new, they have a lot of experienced agents working there and represent some very rich players like robinson cano, cc sabathia, donkey kong suh and kevin durant.
    All of those players are overpaid with the exception of Durant. Lets be honest, you only like Roc Nation because it's a black agency.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All of those players are overpaid with the exception of Durant. Lets be honest, you only like Roc Nation because it's a black agency.
    and i can say you don't like them because its a black agency

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When he signed with Jay-Z I immediately started worrying about him re-signing longterm.
    Yeah, especially since the Cowboys and Dez were so close to reaching an agreement in the middle of the season up until Dez switched agents.

Dez has everything to gain by sitting out. He proves his worth to the team when they miss the playoffs. Something Tony Romo and the ever injured defense can not afford to miss out on.
    Last year Romo accounted for 20% of the salary cap. Yes making more this year. You can't hand out that type of money and not give it to your best player. Dez is double teamed almost every play which leaves the rest of the cowboys to play 10 versus 9. You telling me they won't miss that?
    Now try picturing a double team on Terrance Williams. Yikes. With dez out, opposing defenses can stack the box and put the pressure on Romo. Something that turns him into an entirely different player.
    Dez sitting out is business. Dallas is saying he's not worth what he wants. Well, come game day everyone finds out. Dez can sit out until week 10 and then sign his tag and get paid the rest of the year. Next year's franchise tag will go up to around 14-15m.
    Dez makes up for any money lost now with a contract later. It's the guaranteed money he wants, and rightfully so.
    I would sit out on 8Mil to guarentee me 50m any day.
    And Jerry and Stephen getting over confident costs them a year at a super bowl run.
    Any contender would gladly make room for Dez and his contract. He won't lose out from bad publicity at all. Cowboys are just strapped from horrible contracts in the past. That's not Dezs fault. It's just business.

old white cracka needs to pay this mother er

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Well if they're all overpaid then roc nation is doing their job

Veteran
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Dez Bryant will skip a game or 2, but he's not going to forgo $12 million. He would never make that up. He knows it. The Cowboys know it. Dez will fold.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6s
    BREAKING NEWS:#Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant expected to decline 13.1M offer and sit out start of season in anticipation of Wednesdays 4ET deadline.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ian Rappaport just said Dez is on way to meet with the Jones's to iron out some minor details!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nice job cowboys.$45 mil guaranteed is lovely for dez

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Amen!

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Reggie Jackson got more money, and he will be able to say his name after retiring

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I wonder if the threat of collusion charges by the nflpa against cowboys/broncos had anything to do with this.

Oh well. I think the Cowboys are stupid for overpaying a WR but it is what it is

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Thread Information