Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ohhhh you know exactly where a certain league leading rusher went.

When he left you probably cried in your semen stained Murray jersey before ripping it up and cursing the Eagles to lowest levels of imo
    Murray is like the hot girl my friend ed for 4 years and impregnated twice and now she's fat as and so he dumped her and she now belongs to one of his main enemies. You're getting our extremely sloppy seconds on not only used but exhausted goods brother.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ohhhh you know exactly where a certain league leading rusher went.

When he left you probably cried in your semen stained Murray jersey before ripping it up and cursing the Eagles to lowest levels of imo
    Shut up got cuck

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    lol angry and obsessed

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Murray is like the hot girl my friend ed for 4 years and impregnated twice and now she's fat as and so he dumped her and she now belongs to one of his main enemies. You're getting our extremely sloppy seconds on not only used but exhausted goods brother.
    oh kind of like how the Spurs are getting sloppy seconds on Aldridge amirite?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    " The New England Patriots' franchise player, Gostkowski replaced his one-year, $4.59 million tender Wednesday with a four-year, $17.2 million deal, according to ESPN."

You know what $17.2 divided by 4 is?
    You said they would make their player play out the contract.. they didn't. They gave him a new one.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Blake is acting like the Cowboys are handing out this contract to Roy Williams or Joey Galloway, and not one of the best WR's in the game right now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You said they would make their player play out the contract.. they didn't. They gave him a new one.
    No, I said I bet they would make Dez play out this contract.

rif

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh kind of like how the Spurs are getting sloppy seconds on Aldridge amirite?
    That's a horrid counter-example. RBs in the NFL, especially with DeMarco's recent mileage and injury history, don't really make it past 30. The NBA is a whole different animal -- many big men have the longevity of star QBs.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    That's a horrid counter-example. RBs in the NFL, especially with DeMarco's recent mileage and injury history, don't really make it past 30. The NBA is a whole different animal -- many big men have the longevity of star QBs.
    eh Aldridge is 30 years old so it's not like the Spurs are popping his cherry.

Demarco is 27.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    eh Aldridge is 30 years old so it's not like the Spurs are popping his cherry.

Demarco is 27.
    call me when he averages <3.5 ypc next year

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    call me when he averages <3.5 ypc next year
    Dohkay

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No, I said I bet they would make Dez play out this contract.

rif
    Except with their own player in a similar situation they paid him. They didn't make him play out his contract.

Year Player Position Resolution
    2002 Adam Vinatieri K Signed multi-year extension
    2003 Tebucky Jones S Traded to NO for 3 draft picks
    2005 Adam Vinatieri K Played out tag, departed in offseason for IND
    2007 Asante Samuel CB Played out tag, departed in offseason for PHI
    2009 Matt Cassel QB Traded w/Mike Vrabel to KC for 2nd round pick
    2010 Vince Wilfork DT Signed multi-year extension
    2011 Logan Mankins OG Signed multi-year extension after holdout
    2012 Wes Welker WR Played out tag, departed in offseason for DEN
    via ESPNBoston.com
    "Most often, especially in the past three seasons, New England has used the tag as a means of buying more time for contract extension negotiations. And while talks became contentious with Vince Wilfork, Logan Mankins and Wes Welker, it did succeed in securing two of the three."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1963276-breaking-down-new-england-patriots-franchise-tag-decisions

Exactly what the Cowboys did, but The Patriots would make him play out his contract.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Except with their own player in a similar situation they paid him. They didn't make him play out his contract.

Year Player Position Resolution
    2002 Adam Vinatieri K Signed multi-year extension
    2003 Tebucky Jones S Traded to NO for 3 draft picks
    2005 Adam Vinatieri K Played out tag, departed in offseason for IND
    2007 Asante Samuel CB Played out tag, departed in offseason for PHI
    2009 Matt Cassel QB Traded w/Mike Vrabel to KC for 2nd round pick
    2010 Vince Wilfork DT Signed multi-year extension
    2011 Logan Mankins OG Signed multi-year extension after holdout
    2012 Wes Welker WR Played out tag, departed in offseason for DEN
    via ESPNBoston.com
    "Most often, especially in the past three seasons, New England has used the tag as a means of buying more time for contract extension negotiations. And while talks became contentious with Vince Wilfork, Logan Mankins and Wes Welker, it did succeed in securing two of the three."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1963276-breaking-down-new-england-patriots-franchise-tag-decisions

Exactly what the Cowboys did, but The Patriots would make him play out his contract.

Yeah, the Pats forced the all pro record setting WR play out his franchise tag before going to the Broncos.

Nice research tho

Post Count
    lol angry and obsessed
    lol pathetic excuse of a 40+ year old human being and father obsessed with being a troll on a messageboard

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    lol pathetic excuse of a 40+ year old human being and father obsessed with being a troll on a messageboard
    Lol angry and obsessed

Post Count

Post Count
    lol pathetic excuse of a 40+ year old human being and father obsessed with being a troll on a messageboard AND a cuck

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol devoting your time here to me

Rofl angry and obsessed

Post Count
    lol pathetic excuse of a 40+ year old human being and father obsessed with being a troll on a messageboard AND a cuck

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol devoting your time here to me

Rofl angry and obsessed
    The only person who is obsessed is the person who changed their flair and keeps repeating the same thing over and over. We get it, the Cowboys are idiots for paying a top 3 WR in the league . Point made. Argument heard. Move on.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol flair. But I like the colors.

And i like this topic. I think I'll stick around a while longer.

Meanwhile, someone is thinking of a black man ing my ex wife. wait for it...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Pats forced the all pro record setting WR play out his franchise tag before going to the Broncos.

Nice research tho
    Ignoring where they gave their players an extension... even after holding out. The Patriots would make him play out his contract.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can see where the FO is coming from with Murray. This was his first relatively healthy season. He did have a TON of carries, and that kind of wear and tear isn't good for a RB. Statistics prove that when a RB gets that kind of a load there is a huge drop off the next season. They also think that Murray was kind of a by-product have the O-line. You can kind of see their point there because, again, Murray had a big season with several all-pro lineman and was kept healthy. They figure a running back by committee approach can match Murray's production from last season. All valid points and concerns for not throwing big money at Murray.

Also, if they paid Murray then it would have been more difficult to retain Dez. They had to choose, and they went with the guy who has been consistently one of the best at his position. He's a leader in the locker room, and a leader on the field. He's also had three straight years of 1200+ receiving yards and 10+ TD's. Michael Irvin only had one season like that in his entire career. Dez also leads the NFL in TD's scored in the last 5 years. I say he's worth the contract.

I disagree with the assertion that the Cowboys' FO "caved." They were close to a long-term agreement in the middle of the season, but Dez hired the Roc Nation guys and interrupted the negotiations. So, it's not like the Cowboys weren't trying to lock him up long-term. Both sides wanted this to happen, and it did. The Cowboys have Super Bowl aspirations, and not giving Dez a contract extension would have messed those up. You don't risk that over a contract you're planning to give.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Ignoring where they gave their players an extension... even after holding out. The Patriots would make him play out his contract.
    why do you see my opinion as full of tears?

I'm not ignoring where they gave their players extensions.

The Pats have historically played hard ball with WRs and your research backed that up.

but keep being butthurt here for whatever reason.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    why do you see my opinion as full of tears?

I'm not ignoring where they gave their players extensions.

The Pats have historically played hard ball with WRs and your research backed that up.

but keep being butthurt here for whatever reason.
    You ever do anything other than bug people?

Is this a loser or what, wow~~~~~~

Thread Information