We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    25 years later in a now pass-happy league, and Flipper Anderson still holds the single game receiving yards record And this is back when "illegal contact" penalties didn't exist, which gave the secondary more of an advantage than they have today

15 Receptions
    336 Yards

Megatron came close in 2013 (329 yards)

I remember watching this game with my dad. He was pissed.

letting Jim Everett torch you

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    letting Jim Everett torch you
    This was the year when it looked as if Jim Everett was going to be one of the best quarterbacks in football for a long time. He was never the same after the 49ers destroyed him physically and psychologically in the NFC Championship Game a couple of months later.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This was the year when it looked as if Jim Everett was going to be one of the best quarterbacks in football for a long time. He was never the same after the 49ers destroyed him physically and psychologically in the NFC Championship Game a couple of months later.
    Yep, and then the Saints signed him after he was washed up and after Jim Rome clowned his ass.

Yep, and then the Saints signed him after he was washed up and after Jim Rome clowned his ass.

Ehhhh Rome was the clown there later getting clowned and slammed down. I agree though he was never the same after the NFC le game against the 9ers, he was very good a few years and then after that NEVER the same.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It was a game vs the Falcons when he was still a Ram, twice in the game he blew by Deion as if he were standing still.

Ehhhh Rome was the clown there later getting clowned and slammed down.
    A severely insecure punk ass is Rome.

Thread Information