Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She won the Espy for some bull athelete of the year award... and instead of accepting it graciously she brings up Floyd Mayweather yet again....saying this:

"I can't help but really say that I wonder how Floyd [Mayweather] feels being beat by a woman for once," Rousey said. "I'd like to see you pretend to not know who I am now."

This ding bat still trying to get some fame off Floyd...still mad because he called her a man...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's also still parading around town being mad about Floyd being a domestic abuser...

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she wants to fight, the guy he should do it. It would be the biggest fight draw in years.
    I would see it.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she probably has a bigger than floyd

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I also think this chick looks like a he-man.

She can look like a woman...sometimes but the rest of the time she looks hideous and like a dude.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If she wants to fight, the guy he should do it. It would be the biggest fight draw in years.
    I would see it.....

It would be a PR nightmare for Floyd if he even suggested it...this stupid chic on the one hand complaining about his violence against women while at the same time trying to promote it vis-a-vis wanting to fight him....and the media's encouraging and egging her own....what hypocrisy from her and ESpin

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Floyd called her a he on purpose

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It would be a PR nightmare for Floyd if he even suggested it...this stupid chic on the one hand complaining about his violence against women while at the same time trying to promote it vis-a-vis wanting to fight him....and the media's encouraging and egging her own....what hypocrisy from her and ESpin
    Her idol and favorite fighter of all time is piss poor coon/known rapist/DV Mikey Tyson

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Floyd called her a he on purpose
    Of course he did...she along with Dana White trying the hardest to draw attention to MMA and trying to use Floyd to do so...Floyd should respond..I didnt know who he was but I see he's won an award. Nice.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Her idol and favorite fighter of all time is piss poor coon/known rapist/DV Mikey Tyson
    That's whats so disengenious about her and this whole womens movement....they bash Floyd while Iron Mike is on record as admitting he beat women's asses. To make matters worse while I think he was innocent he was convicted of rape and sent to prison for it....so while I think he was innocent this is a problem for her and other womens groups who make such a big deal out of such things on a daily basis...by her association with Mike she loses all credibility on the Floyd issue tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she did a full MMA on him and beat him ....Putting him in that arm lock into
    submission....Priceless....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If she did a full MMA on him and beat him ....Putting him in that arm lock into
    submission....Priceless....

Yeah so lets promote violence against women because we hate Floyd..I think I got it Beer-nuts....makes perfect sense

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Total fraud and Hypocrite tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Wait...so she doesn't want to fight that tranny because she's really a he but she's pushing to fight an actual boxer?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait...so she doesn't want to fight that tranny because she's really a he but she's pushing to fight an actual boxer?
    She just wants Floyd to her down tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah so lets promote violence against women because we hate Floyd..I think I got it Beer-nuts....makes perfect sense
    They are both fighters and if the both sign up for it and is she a sure thing to lose?...What is Floyd afraid of.....

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    They are both fighters and if the both sign up for it and is she a sure thing to lose?...What is Floyd afraid of.....
    Seriously? I dont care how much you work out, how much to train. A woman is never going to hit harder than a man can. Period.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you vying for a Darwin Award or a Got Stupid ? commercial

In light of all the violence against women hoopala I'm sure this would be a welcome debate topic.

Ohh and why doesnt she offer to fight Canelo....I recall Floyd thoroughly beat his ass... she beats Canelo then maybe Floyd will consider going upside her head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you vying for a Darwin Award or a Got Stupid ? commercial

In light of all the violence against women hoopala I'm sure this would be a welcome debate topic.

Ohh and why doesnt she offer to fight Canelo....I recall Floyd thoroughly beat his ass... she beats Canelo then maybe Floyd will consider going upside her head
    Let them fight got, then that will be one less stupid thread you start.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let them fight got, then that will be one less stupid thread you start.
    Dont you start getting emotional on me...look at me Beernuts....hold your head up dont you start all that crying on me...ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont you start getting emotional on me...look at me Beernuts....hold your head up dont you start all that crying on me...ok
    Your such a ..why didn't you take this to forum where it belongs....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your such a ..why didn't you take this to forum where it belongs....

Because I knew you'd contribute to it as you have....i also knew you'd get into an arguement with me...then lose the argument and then go soft on me like a ty....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I knew you'd contribute to it as you have....i also knew you'd get into an arguement with me...then lose the argument and then go soft on me like a ty....
    Yea you win ..A Laker loser 35,000 post on a Spurs board...Pathetic...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yea you win ..A Laker loser 35,000 post on a Spurs board...Pathetic...

Sorry for killing you...I didnt mean it..it's just that I was on fire.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two things that should never be in the same sentence together....

"Ronda Rousey" and "Hard-On"
    Last edited by Silver&Black; 07-16-2015 at 03:18 AM.

Thread Information