Last edited by ace3g; 08-27-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Post Count
    This is actually a solid card. Dodson will give MM a run for his money, the Rumble fight will be awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing Paige fight again.

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson for flyweight le - their first fight was really close, but Mighty Mouse just seems to get better every time out.

Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir - raise your hand if you thought we would care about an Arlovski-Mir fight in 2015? Unpredictable, but I like Arlovski's chances of catching Mir as they trade.

Anthony Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa - Manuwa is talented, but this is a huge step-up for him. Luckily, I think that his style will lend itself to one of of a first round, with Rumble getting the KO.

Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz - Blachowicz's stand-up is going to win him this one

Alex Chambers vs. Paige VanZant - 12 Gauge all the way.

John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera were swinging for the fences

up next

How the did Rumble lose to Cormier?
    Last edited by 01Snake; 09-05-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Cormier's chin survived Rumble's power and then his gas tank/wrestling took over.

Lets go Arlovski!!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not watching tonight. How long did it take Rumble to knock him out?

Believe.
    Post Count
    Not watching tonight. How long did it take Rumble to knock him out?
    Start of second round. He wanted to showcase his wrestling for the second half of the first.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Arlovski hasn't shown he's championship level against a sloppy and out of shape Frank Mir tonight. I don't know how anyone can underestimate Mir at this point? This guy never dies.

Anyway, I could see Arlovski fight a Miocic next.

Main event was boring.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wanna see a Rumble vs EITHER of the guys fighting for the belt rematch so bad

How the did Rumble lose to Cormier?
    It's called the ol Carwin vs Lesnar syndrome. You feel a KO coming on so you commit 100%. Other guy survives and pulls off a miracle sub

Believe.
    Post Count
    I wanna see a Rumble vs EITHER of the guys fighting for the belt rematch so bad
    Would be funny if Gus pulled it off against DC.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    Would be funny if Gus pulled it off against DC.
    I genuinely think it'll happen. Look at the way everyone beat each other. Jones flat out outclassed DC but barely outlasted Gus. DC only survived AJ because AJ wore himself out. AJ beat Gus by clipping him good enough and he couldn't survive but put up a of an effort. When I think of all these fights I'm predicting Gus winning in a decision by out striking DC. If AJ was smart and chilled the out for 10 seconds DC would've been toast. I think Gus is gonna pick him apart tbh

Thread Information