Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I on you. Wipe it with your dirty hand, no kleenex for you. Small mouthed .

LOL at bust season 5.

LOL at 1/2 net worth lost to Border Jumper

LOL trickin to a Border Jumper to keep net worth that he lost.

LOL not relevant

LOL 20 win team

LOL for team mates

LOL LA.

LOL salad

LOL putting you, your fat Kool and yo mammas on the street while selling your dirty panties to other predators

LOL no vasoline, ya .
    Lettin' the Clippers do ya that-a-way,,,on repeat season.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lettin' the Clippers do ya that-a-way,,,on repeat season.

tee, hee.
    That's your next door neighbor, beatin' your door down like the feds. Moving you off your property like you were the Cherokee. Trail of tears Thread, trail of tears.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's your next door neighbor, beatin' your door down like the feds. Moving you off your property like you were the Cherokee. Trail of tears Thread, trail of tears.
    Please. They did me a good deed. Otherwise they can't get out of their own way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. They did me a good deed. Otherwise they can't get out of their own way.
    They're going to be doing you good deeds the next five years by repeatedly kicking your door in and ting on your front lawn. Hope you have your doggie bags ready and stocked up, that front lawn is gonna be checkered like a park chess board.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're going to be doing you good deeds the next five years by repeatedly kicking your door in and ting on your front lawn. Hope you have your doggie bags ready and stocked up, that front lawn is gonna be checkered like a park chess board.
    As long as they keep roadblocking your ass they're more than welcome.

3-2 goin' to Texas and you blew out your flip flop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was misersable I will admit, I was at game 6. Terrible feeling, I knew when pop started hacking Deandre when we had a double digit lead we were ed. At the end of the day I knew the the Spurs would be back next year though, that made it a bit better, another go at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan >>>> Kobe, undisputed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These things happen. Still knockin' at the mountain top, while you can't even see the summit from down below. Watch the rocks down below, the big boys are scaling.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan >>>> Kobe, undisputed
    No, Z, no. Duncan gave one back after it was in the case. That is vintage Bag right there. I'm seriously considering sealing The Bag with Duncan in San Antonio ever more. I'll render my decision by opening night.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These things happen. Still knockin' at the mountain top, while you can't even see the summit from down below. Watch the rocks down below, the big boys are scaling.
    You ain't anything at default. You're one of 29 shinin' shoes. You had your chance at a repeat, and blew it. Up 3-2 you couldn't close it. That's pussy. That's chicken . That's Tim Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't anything at default. You're one of 29 shinin' shoes. You had your chance at a repeat, and blew it. Up 3-2 you couldn't close it. That's pussy. That's chicken . That's Tim Duncan.
    Nobody said anything is default, I said, "Still Knockin'", doesn't mean the door will open. And I could care less about the repeat, only care about the total. One more and you're relegated to all-time ring count smack, and must drop Kobe in perpetuity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 first ballot hall of famers in 04, you got threw the grueling west, the hard part of the trip was over. Then you couldn't finish the east, Kobe chucked you right out of the series. Thats as pussy and chicken as it gets. Thats Kobe Bryant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody said anything is default, I said, "Still Knockin'", doesn't mean the door will open. And I could care less about the repeat, only care about the total. One more and you're relegated to all-time ring count smack, and must drop Kobe in perpetuity.
    Knockin' schnockin', Addy. You ring, or, you shine.

I'll never forsake Kobe. You'd have to drag me away. Even then if I got holt of an inanimate object you'd play gettin' it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knockin' schnockin', Addy. You ring, or, you shine.

I'll never forsake Kobe. You'd have to drag me away. Even then if I got holt of an inanimate object you'd play gettin' it done.
    You can hang on to him, but your ammunition will be removed. You could shoot with that gun, but you'd be shootin' blanks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4 first ballot hall of famers in 04, you got threw the grueling west, the hard part of the trip was over. Then you couldn't finish the east, Kobe chucked you right out of the series. Thats as pussy and chicken as it gets. Thats Kobe Bryant.
    '04 was not in the case. Yours? It was in there. Pop had made celebratory dinner reservations up the street, they'd brought out your ropes, they were selling your ,,,I was flat eared, tight lipped and sullen on the Lazy Boy.

Allen back peddled into the coffin and made the guys in the re blue blazers go back and get it.

Me? I charged off that Boy...scared Girl half to death...."What, Dale, what is it? What happened?" as I flew down the hallway...dove left & proceeded...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    '04 was not in the case. Yours? It was in there. Pop had made celebratory dinner reservations up the street, they'd brought out your ropes, they were selling your ,,,I was flat eared, tight lipped and sullen on the Lazy Boy.

Allen back peddled into the coffin and made the guys in the re blue blazers go back and get it.

Me? I charged off that Boy...scared Girl half to death...."What, Dale, what is it? What happened?" as I flew down the hallway...dove left & proceeded...
    It might as well of been in the case for you guys in 04. 3 other hall of famers on the team and Kobe couldn't get the job done. Shaq tried carrying him, but Kobe wasn't having it. No, he had to be a big shot. Rip Hamilton took him to the woodshed and did him like Old yeller, it took Kobe years to recover.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It might as well of been in the case for you guys in 04. 3 other hall of famers on the team and Kobe couldn't get the job done. Shaq tried carrying him, but Kobe wasn't having it. No, he had to be a big shot. Rip Hamilton took him to the woodshed and did him like Old yeller, it took Kobe years to recover.
    But, it wasn't. Yours was in there. It was over. over-over. You ed up there, Moose. And the years won't fade the tragedy, trust me. Even if I disappeared tomorrow you'd still be haunted over it.

You are light one till the end of eternity. I don't envy that. I pity ya, honestly I do. I joke, but, I pity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, it wasn't. Yours was in there. It was over. over-over. You ed up there, Moose. And the years won't fade the tragedy, trust me. Even if I disappeared tomorrow you'd still be haunted over it.

You are light one till the end of eternity. I don't envy that. I pity ya, honestly I do. I joke, but, I pity.
    5 made it ok, you can believe that or not Dale, but it did. I am at peace after 5. It was like a redemption story straight out of a fairy tale, Duncan calling it and all, destroying the Heat in the fashion we did. Oh it was sweet Dale, far more sweet than any previous championship. I was on the riverwalk when 5 happened Dale, you should of been there. Seen the joy on the peoples faces, " the heat" chants. What a glorious time it was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    5 made it ok, you can believe that or not Dale, but it did. I am at peace after 5. It was like a redemption story straight out of a fairy tale, Duncan calling it and all, destroying the Heat in the fashion we did. Oh it was sweet Dale, far more sweet than any previous championship. I was on the riverwalk when 5 happened Dale, you should of been there. Seen the joy on the peoples faces, " the heat" chants. What a glorious time it was.
    You cannot redeem your 1st 5th, Moose. It's gone. It is nonredeemable.

You have a 2nd 5th. You will always be light an NBA le.

It's the bitter truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot redeem your 1st 5th, Moose. It's gone. It is nonredeemable.

You have a 2nd 5th. You will always be light an NBA le.

It's the bitter truth.
    Sure you can and we did. Just as you have gotten over 04 and 08, I have gotten over 6 cub. The sooner you accept that Spurs fans are ok with 6 because of 5 the better off you will be.

Anyway I am off to bed cub, the woman is getting irritated with me on the computer I can just tell.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure you can and we did. Just as you have gotten over 04 and 08, I have gotten over 6 cub. The sooner you accept that Spurs fans are ok with 6 because of 5 the better off you will be.

Anyway I am off to bed cub, the woman is getting irritated with me on the computer I can just tell.
    But, you didn't redeem it. It's gone. You actually had it in your possession and had to surrender it. That is nonredeemable, Moose. You can and did get another, but, that 1st 5th is gone-gone. Sorry, fella.

Thread Information