My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's the only reason I'm posting to get one last dig in before I invade the lesbians who live in Nikkas beach in Jamaica....Aug 1-15 it will be popping...yalls boy will smoke and drank some Bob Marley for yall...even for the punk ass poor ass Spur fans who all they can afford to do is eat cheap mexican food, walk up and down the sewer rat walk and stare at that ing dilapidated Alamo all day

This is how it's going down for Kool for the next 3-4 weeks....

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 07-28-2015 at 03:35 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Break a nut for Dale.

The Summer of Kool

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    See you in 30min, again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Break a nut for Dale.

The Summer of Kool

Ohh I will compadre.... ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares. This isn't your ing facebook page, got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hey dude I bet you are so sexy when you're mad...when I get to Maica I will a white slump buster for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    have a good one, KAM

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    have a good one, KAM
    Thanks bro. ..and for the record this was my last Slump Busting experience..but imma do it for DMC...take one for the team in his honor....keep regulatingm...my nikkas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    x2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamaica is so ing disgusting and overrated. The only worthwhile thing is climbing that stupid waterfall in Ochos Rios. I'll never forget hiring two bodyguards to take me to downtown Montego Bay to buy a cooler while me and my boys were all coked up. Every storefront is armed with dudes with shotguns and bullet proof gear. Comparable to Baghdad or Kabul, dem s know some violence over there.

Good luck Capri.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See you in 30min, again.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamaica is so ing disgusting and overrated. The only worthwhile thing is climbing that stupid waterfall in Ochos Rios. I'll never forget hiring two bodyguards to take me to downtown Montego Bay to buy a cooler while me and my boys were all coked up. Every storefront is armed with dudes with shotguns and bullet proof gear. Comparable to Baghdad or Kabul, dem s know some violence over there.

Good luck Capri.
    Yeah...Jamaica is a hole. I've been there twice on cruises. The second time I just stayed on the boat and got trashed while everyone went ashore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good luck Capri.
    Yeah...Jamaica is a hole. I've been there twice on cruises. The second time I just stayed on the boat and got trashed while everyone went ashore.
    Totally ing agree.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like a little danger, a lot of tourist trap. The forbidden stuff behind the door. It's nearly gotten me nearly killed a few times, but, I'm charmed in such matters & locales. No sense now...being impudent is okay, but, in tandem with impotent I'll just go to the museums & landmarks with the old lady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can hardly enjoy Jamaica visiting on a 2for1 cruise, you cheap bas . Its a resort Island... extremely poor , but you can have a great time as long as you stay on the resorts.

Thread Information