Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was in prison for life I'd make that little feminine thang in the pic my .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You must be the one home ing our wives while we work hard to buy her a purse.
    Right, like a mammalian creature would let you put a ring on her

BTW, if you need prescription gloves I can hook it up for you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Using your RsxPiimp troll account and your main account to bump this thread 4 weeks later, just to show how butthurt it made you
    Thinking OP is me or DMC
    "Other people couldn't possibly think I'm a got!"
    Pacquiao
    TMZ
    Pinoy nurse
    got
    I bumped it because of the OP's choice of name tbh, I haven't logged in here for a while and this was one of the thread I responded to iirc, and I'm not TBE

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bumped it because of the OP's choice of name tbh, I haven't logged in here for a while and this was one of the thread I responded to iirc, and I'm not TBE
    How u been my nig? They think im u and also Midnightpulp now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys start talking that Pinoy clicking language to each other where most of your syllables are swallowing noises, you should be used to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys start talking that Pinoy clicking language to each other where most of your syllables are swallowing noises, you should be used to it.
    English is re ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you could get that little delicate mother er in the bulldog Nelson and break him down like a shotgun and pack him full of genuine American molten lead.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The photo of the guy in the post is well...very gay. Young Filipino women can
    be very good looking. Unlike one poster on this board I'm talking about legal women
    in their 20's...............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The photo of the guy in the post is well...very gay. Young Filipino women can
    be very good looking. Unlike one poster on this board I'm talking about legal women
    in their 20's...............
    You can write the Old got's name he doesn't post here thankfully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wheres Avante whats his opinion...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How u been my nig? They think im u and also Midnightpulp now
    I'm also supposedly Kool

Been good brah, going to Myanmar next week so Im gonna gone again for a while.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm also supposedly Kool

Been good brah, going to Myanmar next week so Im gonna gone again for a while.
    I know man, haters trying to throw punches and missing with their ty jokes per par

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez, are all Lakers fans this ?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got an inflamed hair follicle back about 15 years ago. Way up there in the tender regions. This er swelled up like a baseball. I finally went to an Urgent Care type place on 75th & Indian School. I cleaned up the old crotch before I left because I knew whoever treated it was gonna see the whole nine yards. I finished off with a good splash of Old e, hitched up my Bermudas and went on down and waited my turn with the border jumpers, gang bangers & head knockers. They finally called my number and the doctor on duty, a 4x4 white woman took a look at it from a standing position and called for the nurse. Guys, this chick looked just like Kate Beckinsale. She takes one look at Dale, his lump, Bermudas shorts and she started backing away. The doctor made her stay though and made her stand there while she sliced open that angry red pouch & drained out the poisonous juice. Oh, lots of juice. "Now, you take this medicated wick and pack it into the opening." We both looked looked at the girl. I felt bad, so did she. The doctor backed away and out of the room. The nurse had no choice just to stuff that wick in there right next to the strained confines of my lower Fruits craddlin' my sack of goodness & snut. Just thank Christ I'd applied that Old e.

The kicker? I limp out to my Caddy, slide in behind the wheel, look down and I'd dragged out that entire wick. She had to do it again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got an inflamed hair follicle back about 15 years ago. Way up there in the tender regions. This er swelled up like a baseball. I finally went to an Urgent Care type place on 75th & Indian School. I cleaned up the old crotch before I left because I knew whoever treated it was gonna see the whole nine yards. I finished off with a good splash of Old e, hitched up my Bermudas and went on down and waited my turn with the border jumpers, gang bangers & head knockers. They finally called my number and the doctor on duty, a 4x4 white woman took a look at it from a standing position and called for the nurse. Guys, this chick looked just like Kate Beckinsale. She takes one look at Dale, his lump, Bermudas shorts and she started backing away. The doctor made her stay though and made her stand there while she sliced open that angry red pouch & drained out the poisonous juice. Oh, lots of juice. "Now, you take this medicated wick and pack it into the opening." We both looked looked at the girl. I felt bad, so did she. The doctor backed away and out of the room. The nurse had no choice just to stuff that wick in there right next to the strained confines of my lower Fruits craddlin' my sack of goodness & snut. Just thank Christ I'd applied that Old e.

The kicker? I limp out to my Caddy, slide in behind the wheel, look down and I'd dragged out that entire wick. She had to do it again.
    They're starting to get away from using the Iodoform packing for I&D's now. Most of the time that "wick" will fall out on its own anyways

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Cub, do you live near 75th ave and Indian School? That's a ty area tbh.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub, do you live near 75th ave and Indian School? That's a ty area tbh.
    Yep, I'm in the barrio.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Yep, I'm in the barrio.
    Drove down to 87th ave and Indian School a couple months ago to take a drug test, it felt like little Mexico.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DMC, is is true you were cucked by a Pinay mail order bride?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got 20 on that tender yellow ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC, is is true you were cucked by a Pinay mail order bride?
    Turned out to be a male nurse. I ed him for 3 months before I found out. After I found out, I ed him harder and he was like "oooooh American man you so haaaaaaaaaard". I ripped his little Pinoy copper nickel.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Turned out to be a male nurse. I ed him for 3 months before I found out. After I found out, I ed him harder and he was like "oooooh American man you so haaaaaaaaaard". I ripped his little Pinoy copper nickel.
    didn't know you're into lady boys. i could hook you up tbh.

reminds me of US Marine joseph pemberton who was charged with killing a pinoy transgender

Thread Information