My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's so funny? Your opinions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or he's laughing about Klay saying Curry and him "are the best shooting backcourt, maybe of all-time."

But when Kawhi and Danny were guarding them their shooting percentage was abysmal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or he's laughing about Klay saying Curry and him "are the best shooting backcourt, maybe of all-time."

But when Kawhi and Danny were guarding them their shooting percentage was abysmal.
    Thanks for the insight. Glad it needed it own thread with so little substance.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bold this man

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    Post Count
    What if Matt Barnes gets bought out and they pick him up?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the insight. Glad it needed it own thread with so little substance.
    Well, you know people call this kind of thread "appreciation thread" for something, there isn't a need of them, just love.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs to feel appreciated? Highly doubt the players follow these clowns posts. They are paid well to do a job. Sounds more like attention whoring by fans. Which leads to like Kawhi>Parker. Blah blah. Over and over again. It's old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who needs to feel appreciated? Highly doubt the players follow these clowns posts. They are paid well to do a job. Sounds more like attention whoring by fans. Which leads to like Kawhi>Parker. Blah blah. Over and over again. It's old.
    And who said they need to feel appreciated? It's about fans showing love, not players needing love.

You're losing the essence of being a fan.

Why I bought a Spurs/Duncan jersey? Because he needs me? He needs my love? He isn't Kobe/LeBron super-ego-kind of player, Tim doesn't need me, but I love him and wear his jersey.

I also hate the Kawhi-Parker or Manu-Parker or Patty-Parker or the player who Parker stans hate, but nobody mentions Parker here or another player except Kawhi and Danny. OP said something nice and true about Kawhi and Danny, the best perimeter defensive duo in NBA...there isn't nothing wrong with show love to our players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude, this thread was actually going well until Wu36 and TGY posted. as long as it's on topic who gives a ? it's better than you ing idiots bickering about certain players in every over thread's derailment.

let's talk about this because it really does interest me. the Warriors are the defending champs and the stars really do struggle against the Wing Stop combo. it's a compelling topic.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi's peers shot 40% for an entire playoff series.
    -Butler/Klay vs. Cavs (Both weren't getting double teamed unlike Kawhi)
    -Lebron shot 39% vs. in TWO consecutive series: ECF/Finals (Porker was no better than Delly in the playoffs)

Kawhi ate Barnes lunch when he wasn't getting help from Blake but once the Clippers figured out Tiago was done & Diaw couldn't hit an outside shot he was doubling Kawhi every time he posted up. It didn't help that Porker couldn't hit a mid range shot nor could Danny buy a 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude, this thread was actually going well until Wu36 and TGY posted. as long as it's on topic who gives a ? it's better than you ing idiots bickering about certain players in every over thread's derailment.

let's talk about this because it really does interest me. the Warriors are the defending champs and the stars really do struggle against the Wing Stop combo. it's a compelling topic.

Curry against Spurs 32.7 mpg 46.2 FG%, 36 3-FG% last regular season.

Thompson against Spurs 32.3 minutes 42.2 FG% last regular season

And their true-shooting FG% in playoffs against us is even worse.

Keeping Curry under 45%-35%3P when he averaged 44% 3P in all regular season, and Thompson under 40%, is really good.

With Kawhi-Danny in the perimeter, and with LMA-West destroying GSW's smallball, the Spurs are the worst matchup for them.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Curry against Spurs 32.7 mpg 46.2 FG%, 36 3-FG% last regular season.

Thompson against Spurs 32.3 minutes 42.2 FG% last regular season

And their true-shooting FG% in playoffs against us is even worse.

Keeping Curry under 45%-35%3P when he averaged 44% in all regular season, and Thompson under 40%, is really great.

With Kawhi and Danny in the perimeter, and with LMA-West who will destroy GSW's smallball, the Spurs are the worst possible matchup for them.
    The issue w/ the Warriors matchup has been where to hide Parker. He can't guard anyone on the Warriors & is a negative if he isn't attacking Curry on the other end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue w/ the Warriors matchup has been where to hide Parker. He can't guard anyone on the Warriors & is a negative if he isn't attacking Curry on the other end.
    Agree with you, but Pop has to deal with that and find a way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean there isn't a perfect starting lineup, all teams combining a variety of strengths to cover their weakness

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's peers shot 40% for an entire playoff series.
    -Butler/Klay vs. Cavs (Both weren't getting double teamed unlike Kawhi)
    -Lebron shot 39% vs. in TWO consecutive series: ECF/Finals (Porker was no better than Delly in the playoffs)

Kawhi ate Barnes lunch when he wasn't getting help from Blake but once the Clippers figured out Tiago was done & Diaw couldn't hit an outside shot he was doubling Kawhi every time he posted up. It didn't help that Porker couldn't hit a mid range shot nor could Danny buy a 3.
    get off it. KL saw barnes was defending him then ran the other way.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    get off it. KL saw barnes was defending him then ran the other way.
    Another lame troll comment, keep you day job buddy i(f you have one)

Thread Information