Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So who are my fellow Packers fans? Any Bears fans in here for me to on during the season?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm a Niner fan, yep, we suck right now.

The mags I've seen and a few pro gamblers I know of are all on the Packers vs Colts in the 2015 SB. This is suppose to be the Packers year.

Very realistic to see

beat Bears in Chicago
    beat Seattle at home
    beat Cheifs at home
    beat Niners in SF
    beat both Rams and Chargers at home

bye....ok ya lose one of those so....5-1 but more likely 6-0 than 4-2

lose to Denver there,(but the Pack are great coming off bye)
    beat Carolina there
    beat Detroit at home
    beat Vikes there
    beat Chicago at home
    lose to Detroit there on Turkey Day
    beat Dallas at home
    beat Oakland there

by now the division will be wrapped up and the Cards could be playing for their playoff lifes. Possible loss in Arizona.
    beat Vikes there

So 13-3 seems very real with 14-2 being more realistic that 12-4.

Good luck.

Strong ATS plays

Packers are 9-0 vs the number coming off a bye week.
    10-1 vs the number at home off non conference game

Bad "spot"....0-5 vs the number coming off a MNF.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-08-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    We only have a couple of Packers fans. I think there may be one Bears fan but I can't remember who it is.

Believe.
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Brand new to the form, and yup I'm a diehard Green Bay Packers fan myself. Yeah I wish there were some Bears, Cowardly Lions, and Viqueens fans on this form for me to destroy hahahaha.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I think Girasuck is a Bears fans.

Believe.
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I'm a Niner fan, yep, we suck right now.

The mags I've seen and a few pro gamblers I know of are all on the Packers vs Colts in the 2015 SB. This is suppose to be the Packers year.

Very realistic to see

beat Bears in Chicago
    beat Seattle at home
    beat Cheifs at home
    beat Niners in SF
    beat both Rams and Chargers at home

bye....ok ya lose one of those so....5-1 but more likely 6-0 than 4-2

lose to Denver there,(but the Pack are great coming off bye)
    beat Carolina there
    beat Detroit at home
    beat Vikes there
    beat Chicago at home
    lose to Detroit there on Turkey Day
    beat Dallas at home
    beat Oakland there

by now the division will be wrapped up and the Cards could be playing for their playoff lifes. Possible loss in Arizona.
    beat Vikes there

So 13-3 seems very real with 14-2 being more realistic that 12-4.

Good luck.

Strong ATS plays

Packers are 9-0 vs the number coming off a bye week.
    10-1 vs the number at home off non conference game

Bad "spot"....0-5 vs the number coming off a MNF.
    A 49er fan giving us props hahaha? Damn I thought was about to turn into ice cubes. I fully expect the Packers to ruin the entire division per usual. Especially the Minnesota Bi-Queens.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    question for the fudgepacker fans: do you think Gayron Rodgers, when he is getting sacked to the ground by some defensive end and big meaty hands are grasping his body all over, is imaging sucking the semen out of his lovers , or taking it in the ass bareback? because we damn well know he's not pitching, let alone in the same bed as that washed up beard girlfriend of his.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    question for the fudgepacker fans: do you think Gayron Rodgers, when he is getting sacked to the ground by some defensive end and big meaty hands are grasping his body all over, is imaging sucking the semen out of his lovers , or taking it in the ass bareback? because we damn well know he's not pitching, let alone in the same bed as that washed up beard girlfriend of his.
    u gay

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You root for Newton - need I say more.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    How many superbowls and MVP awards does Cam Newton have again?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cam has a college championship, something that Gayron will never have, and is on pace to win as my or more superbowls than him at the same age

Post Count
    Cam has a college championship, something that Gayron will never have, and is on pace to win as my or more superbowls than him at the same age
    0.5 career playoff wins

But, but, muh college accomplishments that mean all in the NFL

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    0.5 career playoff wins

But, but, muh college accomplishments that mean all in the NFL

More career playoff wins as starting QB than Gayron at the same age

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't tell you you are trying to compare Cam Newton to Aaron Rodgers. We are talking two totally/completely/100% different levels here and only an idiot wouldn't know that. If Rodgers was on the Panthers they would have already won a SB, while if Newton were on the Packers the fans would be complaining about his inability to match what Starr and Favre did.

Look at the value of Rodgers rookie card and then look at what Newtons is worth, there is a dramatic difference, why?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    College legacies matter, Avante. All the great ones win in college. Spursfan doesn't want to talk about it b/c Duncan didn't win in college and its one of the few black marks he has. Montana won in college. Brady won in college. In basketball, MJ, Russell, Magic, Kareem; they all won in college. Just like Cam in one of the most dominant seasons ever by a college QB.

Rodgers didn't win in college except some also-ran bowl which doesn't mean anything when any 6-6 team can get there. Cam is already more a winner on every level than Rodgers at the same age and the trend looks set to continue

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    College legacies matter, Avante. All the great ones win in college. Spursfan doesn't want to talk about it b/c Duncan didn't win in college and its one of the few black marks he has. Montana won in college. Brady won in college. In basketball, MJ, Russell, Magic, Kareem; they all won in college. Just like Cam in one of the most dominant seasons ever by a college QB.

Rodgers didn't win in college except some also-ran bowl which doesn't mean anything when any 6-6 team can get there. Cam is already more a winner on every level than Rodgers at the same age and the trend looks set to continue
    So by your logic Craig krenzel>Rogers? Now we all know you have some kind of mental re ation

Post Count

College legacies don't mean . Kellen Moore is the winningest quarterback in CFB history and the Lions still start fat Stafford over him. Colt McCoy is the second winningest and he's a journeyman in the NFL. Case Keenum holds the FBS record for most career passing yards and he's a nobody in the NFL. Denard Robinson holds the record for most career rushing yards by a QB and he had to change positions in the pros. Namath and Montana are the only quarterbacks to ever win both a national le and a Super Bowl.

Boiled down::: Newton's success at Auburn doesn't cancel out his failure to win anything of note in the NFL.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Don't talk to me about NCAA vs NFL ok? These are two totally different levels of football. The worst team in the NFL would destroy Ohio State, ok?

And I go back to the days of Woody, Bo, the Bear, nothing I don't know about the college game, nothing! So to try and peddle,,,,"well in college"....is re ed, if you're trying to compare. YES, you can.."keep an eye on whoever",,because of his NCAA exploits but it stops there.

Dude, I was into this stuff before there was a Carolina franchise, the Colts, Browns and Steelers were still in the NFC. I remember a non Dallas Cowboys NFL. So don't tell me Cam Newton is on the same level as Aaron Rodgers, ok? All that does is scream...."I'M AN IDIOT WHO KNOWS ABOUT FOOTBALL"...ok?

Now scram.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Boy are you guys dumb or what. I didn't say all college winning QBs are all time greats. I said all the true greats we're college winning QBs. All that keyboard fish smashing and you end up looking dumb.

Cam Newton is a winner. Has been all his life. He has not one, not two, but THREE championships. 3 more than Gayron had at the same stage in life. First QB to ever win the NFC south back to back.

Gayron won nothing at Cam's age so far, nothing at all. Loser in college except for an also-ran bowl game of no consequence. Had zero playoff wins to his name, and one fewer appearance than Cam at the same age.

Cam has three rings; two as a starter. National champion 3x over. Gayron will never have that. And when Cam starts winning superbowls, Gayron will just have to sit back and watch

Boy are you guys dumb or what. I didn't say all college winning QBs are all time greats. I said all the true greats we're college winning QBs. All that keyboard fish smashing and you end up looking dumb.

Cam Newton is a winner. Has been all his life. He has not one, not two, but THREE championships. 3 more than Gayron had at the same stage in life. First QB to ever win the NFC south back to back.

Gayron won nothing at Cam's age so far, nothing at all. Loser in college except for an also-ran bowl game of no consequence. Had zero playoff wins to his name, and one fewer appearance than Cam at the same age.

Cam has three rings; two as a starter. National champion 3x over. Gayron will never have that. And when Cam starts winning superbowls, Gayron will just have to sit back and watch
    Newton is an inferior version of Micheal Vick.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Aaron Rodgers has an NFL career passing % of 65.8, Newton...59.5.

Rodgers has an NFL career QB rating 106.0, Newton has a lowly 85.4.

In his far shorter career Newton has throw 54 INT's, Rodgers 57.

You want more stats showing you just how far your head is stuck up your ass?

Now tell me slick how come that Aaron Rodgers rookie card is worth far more than Cam Newtons?

Half pint, cool the NCAA talk, that is unless you want me to kick a huge whole in your bull , got it?
    Last edited by Avante; 07-15-2015 at 08:03 PM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Are you a real person? Why are you regurgitating numbers in a context they don't belong?

Why can't you cop to the fact that Cam is on pace to be a much greater winner than Gayron ever will be? This train can't be stopped, especially by a guy who takes up the ass and likes it.

Why is Gayron such a coward hiding in the closet anyway? Cam is constantly doing charity work and spreading the good book's word. He is the genuine article. Rodgers does a disservice to the sexual community by playing straight with his publicity girlfriend

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Are you a real person? Why are you regurgitating numbers in a context they don't belong?

Why can't you cop to the fact that Cam is on pace to be a much greater winner than Gayron ever will be? This train can't be stopped, especially by a guy who takes up the ass and likes it.

Why is Gayron such a coward hiding in the closet anyway? Cam is constantly doing charity work and spreading the good book's word. He is the genuine article. Rodgers does a disservice to the sexual community by playing straight with his publicity girlfriend
    I don't give a what Rodgers does or doesn't do, that bull !

Listen stupid only a total moron would think Cam Newton makes a zit on the ass of Aaron Rodgers, ok idiot?

Stupid, I took nothing out of context, I gave you their career stats showing you just how superior Rodgers is to Newton,

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude. stop ignoring.....so how come Rodgers rookie card is worth so much more than Newtons, answer the ing question little man ,ok?

Look son, this huge...DUH!....of yours won't work here, you got that? So either elevate your game or get the out of here, ok amigo?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Packers

Post Count
    Is it like a requirement that all Newton fans are re ed inbreds? Or is this just N0 LyF3 ScRuB on yet another troll account?

Thread Information