Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 not all illegals aliens are bad and other silence tactics.
    That's an idiot's argument. No one with a brain actually believes that nonsense. Coincidentally, you'll hear liberals use it every time illegal immigration comes up.
    why not compare illegal alien crime vs ethnic minority groups in america?

and if u give them illegal aliens a tax number to lodge the taxes do the correct way contributing to society and paying taxes...compared them to how many are free loading the system or nothing at all?
    They're not "illegal aliens/immigrants". They're "undo ented workers"....

This country is going to in a hand basket. Can't even call a person "illegal" because you need to kiss ass and get his vote. WTF is going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is going on in the NBA Forum? Political formum shut down?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What is going on in the NBA Forum? Political formum shut down?
    It died years ago...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It died years ago...
    It's mostly KAM & Thread being annoying, but you and I can keep it afloat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a , how hard is it to fill out an application and apply legally like everyone else? I say kick all those illegal ers out. But you know what's funny, illegals can in some cases get more aid from the government such as student aid, welfare, food stamps, etc than citizens...and we wonder why we're going broke as a country? It's time fire everyone in the executive branch and start over.
    lol you ignorant moron

You actually think people that are here illegaly choose to pay an outrageous fee to get smuggled in instead of filling out applications?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You better make that judicial branch walk the plank first. They're all rats!!! You, your father, and his father paid into a system that was designed to help you if you needed. Our gov't has used that money to buy friendship. The south americans... the africans... the middle easterners... and the gooks come here and take advantage. The that's going on today is pure insanity.
    It's mostly people living above their means because of income inequality. People take out loans/credit, can't pay it back, accrues interest...but again this is an example of how the government as a whole works. If the government would spent according to the income it brings in there wouldn't be any debt. Now I know that's not possible or reasonable, but 18 trillion or so is just crazy. Also Congress could print money at no interest instead of borrowing from the FED at an interest rate. Lincoln did it to fund the Civil War when everyone thought the country would split into different territories. He made it work and died behind it, why can we do the same now?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yes the global financial markets are floating on a mountain of debt that neither can or will be paid off, but that doesn't mean that we're doomed per se. Remember that the german deutsch mark was worth nothing before hitler took power, and the country was in debt to its eyeballs just before world war 2...yet somehow they were able to become one of the world's top superpowers and take over the majority of europe in a matter of a few years. Debt is merely a tool used to create leverage...hitler knew that his country had been destroyed because they allowed themselves to come under the control of those who had lended money to the german republic. In fact, most christian empires and republics in europe were usurped in this way. Wealthy financiers would lend money to monarchs to fund their conquests, or perhaps to an ambitious lord who wanted to overthrow an existing ruler. In turn they would be indebted to the financier, in effect transferring a huge amount of power away from the soverign ruler and to the banker who loaned the money. It was in this way that banker agenteur families such as the rothschilds influenced politics to a great degree, influencing the outcome of wars and this still goes on today. In fact, they're doing exactly what they're supposed to do, and that is control the money supply. The fact that an independent private agency is allowed to control our money supply with little to no oversight is concerning to me. It completely cir vents the democratic process and allows a small group of individuals to have an immense amount of power over the direction of our economy.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^ WTF?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's mostly KAM & Thread being annoying, but you and I can keep it afloat.
    LOL...you think so, huh?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes, we know a majority of people who cross the border come here for a better life and do not intend to harm anyone. But why is it wrong to try to discuss that not all of these people are good people? Why do American citizens now have to lose their lives over Political Correctness?
    The fact of the matter is these people are coming here to work. They come here for jobs and they get those jobs but we hardly ever hear anyone blaming the businesses that hire illegals. If not for those businesses taking advantage they wouldn't be coming here in the numbers they do. They would have no incentive. And no amount of border patrol, walls or alligator-filled moats is going to change that. As long as illegals know that they can and will find jobs in America they will keep coming and they won't be stopped.

And until businesses are brought to task for their enabling of illegal immigrants to be hired there is no real solution. The business community WANTS illegal immigration. They want a groveling population that they can treat like , pay like , no benefits given, no healthcare, no sick leave, etc....basically a in slave. That's the American business model that most of those s dream of. There's no way these businesses aren't aware they are employing illegal immigrants. They know what they're doing. And you can be "liberal this, liberal that" but don't act like Republicans don't know what the is going on either. They're the party that's a "friend to business" and you rarely hear them talking about holding businesses accountable because they're most likely benefiting in some way. So until then expect more two-faced talk and faux outrage from the supposed "conservatives" and "Libertarians" in the Republican Party and all the other reactionary types that benefit from the actual presence of illegals in the country while they scare-monger the rest of the dip country.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The fact of the matter is these people are coming here to work. They come here for jobs and they get those jobs but we hardly ever hear anyone blaming the businesses that hire illegals. If not for those businesses taking advantage they wouldn't be coming here in the numbers they do. They would have no incentive. And no amount of border patrol, walls or alligator-filled moats is going to change that. As long as illegals know that they can and will find jobs in America they will keep coming and they won't be stopped.

And until businesses are brought to task for their enabling of illegal immigrants to be hired there is no real solution. The business community WANTS illegal immigration. They want a groveling population that they can treat like , pay like , no benefits given, no healthcare, no sick leave, etc....basically a in slave. That's the American business model that most of those s dream of. There's no way these businesses aren't aware they are employing illegal immigrants. They know what they're doing. And you can be "liberal this, liberal that" but don't act like Republicans don't know what the is going on either. They're the party that's a "friend to business" and you rarely hear them talking about holding businesses accountable because they're most likely benefiting in some way. So until then expect more two-faced talk and faux outrage from the supposed "conservatives" and "Libertarians" in the Republican Party and all the other reactionary types that benefit from the actual presence of illegals in the country while they scare-monger the rest of the dip country.
    Then why do they keep sending manufacturing jobs to China and other countries? We should use Mexico as our China and have them produce low cost items for us with our technology and assistance. Solves two problems with one answer.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Then why do they keep sending manufacturing jobs to China and other countries? We should use Mexico as our China and have them produce low cost items for us with our technology and assistance. Solves two problems with one answer.
    Wouldn't be a bad idea but no politician (other than Trump ) would try to sell that . No one wants to look like they're exploiting a certain population.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wouldn't be a bad idea but no politician (other than Trump ) would try to sell that . No one wants to look like they're exploiting a certain population.
    If he'd kept his mouth shut, could have done it after the elections. He ed up now though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is the basketball forum filled with stories about Hulk Hogan, illegal immigration, and Iran nukes?

Can't you guys find somewhere else to post this stuff?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    the Chinese are doing it to their own people...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why is the basketball forum filled with stories about Hulk Hogan, illegal immigration, and Iran nukes?

Can't you guys find somewhere else to post this stuff?
    move around, it's the offseason. Anything goes.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

What a big time post. It really is amazing that somehow businesses have been able to fly under the radar when it comes to this issue. It just goes to show you how things work once greed comes into play. And you're spot on about Republicans as well. It's a shame but when you look at the big picture it seems the American people have really been let down from various angles. Greed and Political Correctness have enabled this situation to get out of hand.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's an idiot's argument. No one with a brain actually believes that nonsense. Coincidentally, you'll hear liberals use it every time illegal immigration comes up.
    No human can be illegal!

Borders are racist! Sovereignty is xenophobic!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them. Use your gd commitment to a better life where you dwell, where you were born. Thru 200+ years we've had to fight here, on this ground. We didn't invade Canada, or, Mexico. We stayed here and fought, held our government to account and were better for the battle. The battle never ends.

They're cowardsPERIOD
    But before that, you illegally entered this country and took jobs from the Native Americans because you were too cowardly to fix your own countries.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 not all illegals aliens are bad and other silence tactics.
    as good as the Hawks are now and all you have to bring to a NBA forum is this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as good as the Hawks are now and all you have to bring to a NBA forum is this?
    So what's your opinion on the topic?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not racist to say people should go through the proper channels to live here and make an effort to learn English.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not racist to say people should go through the proper channels to live here and make an effort to learn English.
    Mitch

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them. Use your gd commitment to a better life where you dwell, where you were born. Thru 200+ years we've had to fight here, on this ground. We didn't invade Canada, or, Mexico. We stayed here and fought, held our government to account and were better for the battle. The battle never ends.

They're cowardsPERIOD
    Thread with the goods. Might be one of your best posts to date,,,but I bet some would argue we invaded this land and stole it from the redskins,,,,

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Thread with the goods. Might be one of your best posts to date,,,but I bet some would argue we invaded this land and stole it from the redskins,,,,
    The Native Americans should have done a better job of defending their border, tbh.

Thread Information