Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So again,,,instead of fixing things on your home land,,,,lets run to another country and overburden theirs?,,,,
    Fixing things is too hard, though. They're victims, they should be able to force people from another country at gunpoint to subsidize their entire lives, no questions asked!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them. Use your gd commitment to a better life where you dwell, where you were born. Thru 200+ years we've had to fight here, on this ground. We didn't invade Canada, or, Mexico. We stayed here and fought, held our government to account and were better for the battle. The battle never ends.

They're cowardsPERIOD
    Look at this delusional prick forgetting the Mexican american war, forgetting how Tennessee slave holding trash went behind Stephen f Austin back to liberate Texas, the sacking of Mexico city.

The thing is, America was fundamentally founded on genocide. Y'all ed up people now say citizenship matters? Send the whites back then.

Look back at history. When did the people resisting immigration win? It's a loser argument that's always lost.

It's not just liberals that like strong immigration. Big business loves it. Everyone who matters supports it.

See,, Americans like to think they are better than everyone else. But they aren't. So they put up the fence. That's death. America choking on it's own fat. Luckily those politicians who want to build a fence do so for crony reasons. They don't really want a fence.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not comparable. They are funded by people that share their extremist beliefs. That gives them the resources to train their fighters and buy an arsenal of weapons.

Look at countries in Central and South America instead if you want to compare. Alot of them suffer from extreme poverty and crime as well. If they shared a border with the U.S. they'd be immigrating in masses as well.
    Any uprising here would have sympathy and funding as well. Putin has already alluded that he would support Texas secession. Isis is actually getting much of their own funding by seizing oil fields and terrorist activity. They are now even coining their own currency and collecting taxes. And a lot of the weaponry was seized from the Iraqi military, same with the rebels in eastern Ukraine, same thing the Mexicans could do. In an insurgency you have a pretty huge advantage against a traditional army and there is opportunity to cause panic and confusion then capitalize by seizing resources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also lets not forget that this country has been at war for so long that any revolt would be rife with former/current police and military. Mexico can demand better conditions and A better system of governance too but the will and fight to change has to come from within, it comes from the heart and mind. These movements are always ideological at the forefront. Is the average Mexican smart enough to understand what needs to be done, what is required of him in order to build a better society? I'm not even talking here I just read and know a lot about history and how these things work
    Bro have you even read what happens to people that don't fall in line? Man, woman, child, politician, common citizen it doesn't matter. You stray from what they want and you'll wake up without a head the next morning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So again,,,instead of fixing things on your home land,,,,lets run to another country and overburden theirs?,,,,
    How do they overburden you? They don't affect me at all. I also doubt they're affecting you and your minimum wage salary.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bro have you even read what happens to people that don't fall in line? Man, woman, child, politician, common citizen it doesn't matter. You stray from what they want and you'll wake up without a head the next morning.
    Well I wouldn't advocate going in as a lone wolf and starting up a blog posting against the governments and cartels full blast or trying to go fight them yourself, it would take some organization and planning on the part of the revolutionaries. All you're really doing is making excuses for why you can't make change. Who's fault is it for letting things get to this point? It wasn't always this way. Time to suck it up and do what has to be done as men. It isn't always pretty or fun but it's been part of human history as long as there have been civilizations.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So America should pay for mexicans letting it get that far?,,,,it's not like it happened overnight, flake,,,you should have stood up,,,but now you want Americans to pay for your backbone,,,

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I though a while back that citizens were forming militias and forcing the cartels out of cities? And then the government stepped in and told them to disarm. Why listen? I just don't get that mentality. They had the right idea but gave up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fix it in your home country" tell that to the people who came to America in the 1600, 1700, 1800.

Mexico is great. Lot's of people stay there pretty happily.white people go there for tourist beaches.

But maybe they can do the job of X cheaper and better. You say a law should be put up to prevent that from happening. Uh huh.

It's very anti free market to say "by all means give us money but don't compete with is for jobs we're not good at" pretty lame to say that because of an arbitrary border some people have rights to jobs others don't.

Americans when the factory leaves for cheaper workers. But when the factory can't leave and imports workers they too. But they also when prices are high.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do they overburden you? They don't affect me at all. I also doubt they're affecting you and your minimum wage salary.
    ,,,,you're right,,,illegals have no economic impact on me or anyone,,,,,what was I thinking?,,,

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Fix it in your home country" tell that to the people who came to America in the 1600, 1700, 1800.

Mexico is great. Lot's of people stay there pretty happily.white people go there for tourist beaches.

But maybe they can do the job of X cheaper and better. You say a law should be put up to prevent that from happening. Uh huh.

It's very anti free market to say "by all means give us money but don't compete with is for jobs we're not good at" pretty lame to say that because of an arbitrary border some people have rights to jobs others don't.

Americans when the factory leaves for cheaper workers. But when the factory can't leave and imports workers they too. But they also when prices are high.
    Seems to me the biggest es are the illegals who cant make it work in their own country and want American to carry their ass,,,,

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Crucial difference is that there was nothing here resembling a country or infrastructure when they migrated, they came here and built it whereas the latter group comes to take advantage of something that was already built by the former. We shed actual blood for this unlike the newcomers. You want to be deserving and welcome? Then go shed blood. Mandatory military service. Otherwise it's not fair and you're just trying to rationalize something and make it ok because if your personal biases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I wouldn't advocate going in as a lone wolf and starting up a blog posting against the governments and cartels full blast or trying to go fight them yourself, it would take some organization and planning on the part of the revolutionaries. All you're really doing is making excuses for why you can't make change. Who's fault is it for letting things get to this point? It wasn't always this way. Time to suck it up and do what has to be done as men. It isn't always pretty or fun but it's been part of human history as long as there have been civilizations.
    Don't you believe the the USA is involved in some crazy conspiracy? If so, why don't you stop it? is easier said than done. I'd imagine the start of a revolution would require that the borders really did get shut off. That it was their last option. But like several people have already said big businesses are more than ok with letting cheap labor in. As long as that's the case there's absolutely no reason to choose massive bloodshed over crossing illegaly. All you hot dog eating, internet reliant gots would make the same choice.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lots of Mexicans on /pol/ say that they have the same living standard as their family members here in the states and actually hate that the illegal immigrants give all Mexicans a bad name. Maybe trump was right about us getting the bottom level of Mexican society? Those who couldn't hack it there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of Mexicans on /pol/ say that they have the same living standard as their family members here in the states and actually hate that the illegal immigrants give all Mexicans a bad name. Maybe trump was right about us getting the bottom level of Mexican society? Those who couldn't hack it there.
    Those are privileged gots. No the U.S. gets the poorest of the poor. No joke, I've personally seen dads spend 3-5 years at a time working construction here, go back to Mexico for about a year or two until the savings start to run out, then repeat. Once sons are old enough, and by that I mean 15-16 yrs old, they start rotating. Families are rarely ever all together at once...ain't nobody choosing that life for fun. They do it bc there aren't many other options.

It could've easily been me too if my dad hadn't done what he did.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look at this delusional prick forgetting the Mexican american war, forgetting how Tennessee slave holding trash went behind Stephen f Austin back to liberate Texas, the sacking of Mexico city.

The thing is, America was fundamentally founded on genocide. Y'all ed up people now say citizenship matters? Send the whites back then.

Look back at history. When did the people resisting immigration win? It's a loser argument that's always lost.

It's not just liberals that like strong immigration. Big business loves it. Everyone who matters supports it.

See,, Americans like to think they are better than everyone else. But they aren't. So they put up the fence. That's death. America choking on it's own fat. Luckily those politicians who want to build a fence do so for crony reasons. They don't really want a fence.
    & you, K, can go back and your mother some more. That's you & I from here on out.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you have some no degree having gots who pissed their opportunities away looking down on them? outta here. Those dudes do what they have to do for their families and they're ten times the worker some of these internet reliant slobs are.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I also don't buy into the Mexicans being hard workers meme. Whites did those jobs from 1492 until the 1980s just fine and from what I've seen every company demands a ton out of their employees who are running on the treadmill for dear life. Worker productivity increases have driven the economy for the last 25 years. Unless you work for the government you're busting ing ass or you're canned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being a Laborer is hard work. That's not to say Americans haven't done it but I think the current generation of hipsters and whales would much rather flip burgers and deliver pizzas. Eating fries while working/stopping at the gas station for a cheeto refill in between deliveries is much better than sweating your ass off all day, no?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I dunno I never minded the physical labor in the past, give me my first job loading and unloading trucks over cashiering any day

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The first thing the bas s do is break the law. After that it's easy. The s keep breakin' it. They got nothin' to lose.

Go back to Mexico and fix your country. Throw those s out and build it right.

Get the out. You do not belong here. You're robbing this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno I never minded the physical labor in the past, give me my first job loading and unloading trucks over cashiering any day
    It's one thing to do it for a couple of months, I've done construction and worked at a Toyota supplier assembly line before 60-80 hrs every week. Was fine for those couple months but no ing way would I want any part of that as a lifelong job. Neither do most American slobs imo.

The first thing the bas s do is break the law. After that it's easy. The s keep breakin' it. They got nothin' to lose.

Go back to Mexico and fix your country. Throw those s out and build it right.

Get the out. You do not belong here. You're robbing this country.
    I'll do it right after you go back to Europe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's one thing to do it for a couple of months, I've done construction and worked at a Toyota supplier assembly line before 60-80 hrs every week. Was fine for those couple months but no ing way would I want any part of that as a lifelong job. Neither do most American slobs imo.

I'll do it right after you go back to Europe.
    You're breaking the ing law. Go back to Mexico. Either fix that heap, or, get in line here.

Get out.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're breaking the ing law. Go back to Mexico. Either fix that heap, or, get in line here.

Get out.

Thread Information