Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good read.....

Here's a sample...

Kobe Bryant is a gunslinger from another era, and while his demeanor might not let him bow out gracefully, it will be awful fun to watch

http://fansided.com/2015/07/24/kobe-...ngelo-russell/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he was so gentle in colorado....had to go finish in the bathroom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron has never made the Finals until he had a real team? 2007 ring a bell? 2014?

Nobody has done it alone? Well, technically true, because the rules said you have to have 5 players on the floor, but if alone means having subpar teammates, then Hakeem did it in 94, Duncan did it in 03, Dirk did it in 11, Rick Barry did it in 75. What we do know, is that Kobe not only didn't make the finals in his prime without a "real" team beside him, he couldn't even make the PLAYOFFS without the best frontline in the league.

It's either Shaq, or Pau+Odom+Bynum.

And not a "real" team? Odom and Butler aren't exactly nobodies.

The problem with Kobe is that he tried to take on team on his own, not because he wants to win, but because he wants to show the world he can. Except, he can't. And when he can't, it's the quality of his teammates. Nevermind he ran Shaq out of town, he ran Phil out of town (then begged him back), he ran Dwight out of town, he ran Pau out of town, he hogged the cap so that the Lakers couldn't get any significant free agents, he attend these free agent meetings posing as a top dog, when he was one of the worst players in the league. It's his teammates problem, it's the coach, it's the front office, it's the fans, it's the ball ball, it's an unattractive hotel worker in Colorado. It's ALWAYS someone else's problem. Always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yes, it is awful fun to watch .... unless you are a Lakers fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron has never made the Finals until he had a real team? 2007 ring a bell? 2014?

Nobody has done it alone? Well, technically true, because the rules said you have to have 5 players on the floor, but if alone means having subpar teammates, then Hakeem did it in 94, Duncan did it in 03, Dirk did it in 11, Rick Barry did it in 75. What we do know, is that Kobe not only didn't make the finals in his prime without a "real" team beside him, he couldn't even make the PLAYOFFS without the best frontline in the league.

It's either Shaq, or Pau+Odom+Bynum.

And not a "real" team? Odom and Butler aren't exactly nobodies.

The problem with Kobe is that he tried to take on team on his own, not because he wants to win, but because he wants to show the world he can. Except, he can't. And when he can't, it's the quality of his teammates. Nevermind he ran Shaq out of town, he ran Phil out of town (then begged him back), he ran Dwight out of town, he ran Pau out of town, he hogged the cap so that the Lakers couldn't get any significant free agents, he attend these free agent meetings posing as a top dog, when he was one of the worst players in the league. It's his teammates problem, it's the coach, it's the front office, it's the fans, it's the ball ball, it's an unattractive hotel worker in Colorado. It's ALWAYS someone else's problem. Always.

Cry me a river folk... he did all that and he still managed to over 100 ez while your nikka was gettin plowed up the shooter
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 07-25-2015 at 11:49 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've nary room. Your rapist finished over the laundry tub inside his rape victim.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's that 5th that drives 'em.

tee, hee.

They thought he was beat. , Luva will tell ya's I thought he was beat. Me? I thought he was beat.

Uh, uh.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so ing happy this clown and the lakers are garbage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't blame ya, Lovey,,,I felt the exact same way in '13 when your clown Duncan gave away your Spurs 1st 5th. Then Amy outed him for being the gay he'd always been. Then the Bexar County judge came out to the house and administered last rites.

I've had the time of me life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame ya, Lovey,,,I felt the exact same way in '13 when your clown Duncan gave away your Spurs 1st 5th. Then Amy outed him for being the gay he'd always been. Then the Bexar County judge came out to the house and administered last rites.

Where was your homie Kobe during our first 5th dale?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Says a lot about your life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't make me happy. It's just another example of expensive ingredients mixed together wrong making ty dishes. You can make great dishes for relatively low cost, but you can spend all the money you want on ingredients and if you don't know how to mix them and prepare them, you have . Lakers have .

What would be unnerving for the rest of the free world would be for Jim Buss to announce they have waived Kobe Bryant. That would shock the out of LA fans, but it would send a clear message to the league and NBA fans that LA has turned the corner. They'd be the talk of the town.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where was your homie Kobe during our first 5th dale?
    Not lettin' Battier get his cookie. Battier had been chasin' Kobe with that big "Stop Kobe" binder for years. No success. Battier solves sweetheart across a week. All it took was Amy & TMZ. No more closet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It doesn't make me happy.
    I'll just bet it don't, s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Says a lot about your life.
    That's all ya got, s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not lettin' Battier get his cookie. Battier had been chasin' Kobe with that big "Stop Kobe" binder for years. No success. Battier solves sweetheart across a week. All it took was Amy & TMZ. No more closet.
    Battier rung while Kobe was watching from his easy chair. I'd say Kobe was stopped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's all ya got, s?
    I'd never say I've had the time of my life talking TMZ , old Taint.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Battier rung while Kobe was watching from his easy chair. I'd say Kobe was stopped.
    Kobe: 5

Battier: 2 including The Spurs 1st 5th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But where was he dale? Watching the game the same as the rest of us. He never even got a cookie that year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But where was he dale? Watching the game the same as the rest of us. He never even got a cookie that year.
    I'd rather have no cookie than have a cookie that I had to go to the cookie jar where I just deposited same cookie and give it back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather have no cookie than have a cookie that I had to go to the cookie jar where I just deposited same cookie and give it back.
    You tell yourself that dale. Kobe was sitting at home with the raptors and 76ers of the world

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You tell yourself that dale. Kobe was sitting at home with the raptors and 76ers of the world
    Damn rights I will, Moose. Just try to stop me. I'd like to see you try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn rights I will, Moose. Just try to stop me. I'd like to see you try.
    haha your always good for a laugh dale. Whats missing the playoffs like though? I'm a Spurs fan I don't know that feeling, would be awkward not watching my team in May. Id feel lost, I imagine thats how you fill lately cub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

Battier: 2 including The Spurs 1st 5th
    Kobe was stopped, hasn't been in a playoff game in 3 years, going on 4.

Thread Information