Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The motions of an UFO can hardly be explained by any existing physical law. I once tried to ponder that issue during my sop re year and I seemed to find some clue. I simplified an UFO as a rotating plate (I don't see no other reason why it should be round shaped, it is shaped like that for the convenience of rotation imho), then I thought of Alfred Wegener's theory of continent drift. I believe that it must be the same principle that underlies those seemingly unrelated phenomena, and I even made a bold conjecture as follow: when a mass point orbits (say, the direction of its acceleration changes continuously), it has the tendency to move in the direction that is vertical to the plane of its rotation. But obviously, no mainstream physicist would give a about my "theory". A real revolution is needed in the most basic theory of physics if we want to move one step further towards the secret of UFO, tbh, but too bad I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future. The only human being capable of solving this problem lived in the 17th century and no one had inherited his genius gene because he was a lifelong celibate.
    You think aliens have become advance by giving up sex and controlling their population via artificial wombs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we as humans are pretty advance and don't give ourselves enough credit... We should be able to detect whats flying in our skys by now right? I mean it's 2015 for gods sakes.

Must be a super secret USAF aircraft

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive saw some when I was in the usaf, no not the airforce but the unusually stupid and fat club. turned out to be some twinkies that were hanging above my bed id forgotten I made a twinkie mobile.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It just happens when your society and technology enter a certain stage, and that is still at least one thousand years away from human beings imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we as humans are pretty advance and don't give ourselves enough credit... We should be able to detect whats flying in our skys by now right? I mean it's 2015 for gods sakes.

Must be a super secret USAF aircraft
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the infamous words of Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China,,,,you'd have to be all kinds of stupid to think we are all alone in the universe,,,,(paraphrasing of course)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I saw was somewhat low al ude and either dive bombed pretty fast or was traveling so quickly that it appeared to get lower and lower as it disappeared into the horizon. We are talking hundreds of miles traveled in seconds. At first I thought I was witnessing a plane crash.
    ...sonds like a shooting star to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    An ugly female official?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive saw some when I was in the usaf, no not the airforce but the unusually stupid and fat club. turned out to be some twinkies that were hanging above my bed id forgotten I made a twinkie mobile.
    Philo ^

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ...sonds like a shooting star to me.
    What shooting stars are really low to the earth and appear out of nowhere? The ones I've seen are high in the sky and small, and can be seen sailing across the sky. This one just spontaneously appeared. Tell me germoney was it a nazi ufo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    years ago i actually saw something in the sky that never got explained. it was somewhere around 1995-97ish. we lived in a house that had a pool, so i had a bunch of friends over, and we were all outside swimming and bull ting and stuff like that. it was night time, i can't remember how late though.

almost directly above us, something went by that looked like a shooting star. but it seemed too big or too close to the ground....something wasn't quite right about it. several of us say it, and tried to track it. we couldn't see the horizon line from where we were, but a few seconds after it left our line of sight, there was a bright flash.

about 5 minutes later, a helicopter flew overhead, on what looked like the same path as whatever it was. there is a military base a few miles away, but the helicopter had come from the opposite direction.

i went inside, waited for the news to come on, and they had reported that a ton of people had called in and seen the object in the sky and the flash, but there was no explanation as of yet. i watched the news for the next week (i don't think we had internet out in that area yet) but it was never mentioned.

i would give my left arm to know what happened that night.

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, everyday. And i see dead people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All those lights hanging in the air and moving around about 15-20 years ago were probably just the small drones that are available at every store now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, everyday. And i see dead people.
    I used to think the same but is it really that crazy to think that in this huge universe that has been around fit bullion a of years that There could be other life? I mean what I saw was unexplainable and I was not the only person who saw it. If not then the military has some sort of badasss hypersonic jet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to think the same but is it really that crazy to think that in this huge universe that has been around fit bullion a of years that There could be other life? I mean what I saw was unexplainable and I was not the only person who saw it. If not then the military has some sort of badasss hypersonic jet.
    They do. My father was actually was offered a position at Area 51 and his best friend worked there at the time. He told my father and aircraft they have today can fly to the moon and back. They have these advance G suits that can withstand 30-40 G's and no, they aren't these big marshmallow suits regular Astronauts wear.

So you might have saw a top secret jet on maneuvers.
    Last edited by Cowboys_Wear_Spurs; 07-31-2015 at 12:06 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that whole community is on crack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My uncle was a Navy fighter pilot. Most no nonsense person I know. Was shocked when a couple of years ago, the subject came up and he matter of factly said that he'd seen UFOs on numerous occasions as did many other pilots. Said it was not uncommon and that most believed they were from outer space.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My uncle was a Navy fighter pilot. Most no nonsense person I know. Was shocked when a couple of years ago, the subject came up and he matter of factly said that he'd seen UFOs on numerous occasions as did many other pilots. Said it was not uncommon and that most believed they were from outer space.
    Yep, they shadowed big allied and axis pilots as far back as ww2

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They do. My father was actually was offered a position at Area 51 and his best friend worked there at the time. He told my father and aircraft they have today can fly to the moon and back. They have these advance G suits that can withstand 30-40 G's and no, they aren't these big marshmallow suits regular Astronauts wear.

So you might have saw a top secret jet on maneuvers.
    That damn thing must have covered hundreds of miles in the blink of an eye. I'm talkinh about disappeared into the horizon and was probably from Dallas to Oklahoma in a minute. What powers something like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That damn thing must have covered hundreds of miles in the blink of an eye. I'm taking good disappeared into the horizon and was probably from Dallas to Oklahoma in a minute. What powers something like that?
    I don't know, but my father initially in Top Secret weapons and in 1977 he said that they showed him a film of a plane with a laser on the top of it. It was incase in a dome. It opened up, shot the beam at a house, from about 5,000 ft in the air and completely obilerated the house. He never told me but the military has some way to produce that much power in 1977.

The planes nowadays to up to 17-25,000 mph (basically circle the globe in 1 hour or less). Like I said, they have these special suits that allow pilots to within the G force.

That is why the most UFO sightings are in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. You know out in the desert where the Military have a bunch of no fly zones and bunch of top secret facilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, but my father initially in Top Secret weapons and in 1977 he said that they showed him a film of a plane with a laser on the top of it. It was incase in a dome. It opened up, shot the beam at a house, from about 5,000 ft in the air and completely obilerated the house. He never told me but the military has some way to produce that much power in 1977.

The planes nowadays to up to 17-25,000 mph (basically circle the globe in 1 hour or less). Like I said, they have these special suits that allow pilots to within the G force.

That is why the most UFO sightings are in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. You know out in the desert where the Military have a bunch of no fly zones and bunch of top secret facilities.
    I used to work with a guy that said he was involved with the military and weapons development. Said they had stuff that is well beyond anything you can imagine at any particular time. Said they had lasers in space that could take out a single person. Also said they were working on a device that would shoot something into the sun and cause a chain reaction that would shut it off. Said it was a last resort weapon. He was a bit crazy but also incredibly smart and accomplished. So not sure what to make of it all.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll say this, half of what is out there is stolen German technology gathered from kidnapped German scientists. If that war could have been postponed for just 10 years the outcome would have been so much different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll say this, half of what is out there is stolen German technology gathered from kidnapped German scientists. If that war could have been postponed for just 10 years the outcome would have been so much different.
    Thank you Germany. Air superiority went to the US while Submarine superiority went to the Russia. I guess that is what happens when you piss off two nations at one time that have a load of resolve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    germany
    0-2 in world wars
    east and west germany
    berlin wall
    little of the big boys, US and USSR

Thread Information