Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Serious question? Saw one and I don't even know what to think about it.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people. Smh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So you're telling me you've never seen anything like that? Cool but I asked who HAS, thanks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it turned out to be a drone

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What I saw was somewhat low al ude and either dive bombed pretty fast or was traveling so quickly that it appeared to get lower and lower as it disappeared into the horizon. We are talking hundreds of miles traveled in seconds. At first I thought I was witnessing a plane crash.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Saw a lot of strange crap in the skies over the years. Only time I thought "that's got to be a UFO" was once when I was a kid. Was looking at the stars one day and a bright white circle zipped into my view for a second - it must have only been a mile away and thousand or so feet up. I pointed my telescope at it and had a split second to see it.

What'd I see? Intense white light coming from what seemed like a circular metal object . It zipped away real fast, like 0 to hypersonic in half a second.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I saw, intense bright light too big and close to be a shooting star. It literally lit up and appeared out of nowhere rather than be seen sailing across the sky like a shooting star. I thought maybe comet but that's essentially an ice and rock ball burning up into the sun and I was traveling north so a comet would have been possible only in the east I believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're pretty commonplace up northwest in the Oregon/Idaho/Washington area. Saw a couple while I was working a contract out there.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what the are they?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Darrell aint white tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw a few while I was in the USAF. Never reported any.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I saw some strange in the sky when I lived in Baton Rouge. Also knew a guy who swore up and down that he saw a bigfoot/swamp ape on his property in Florida back in the early 90's. He's an aerospace engineer for Delta airlines and I believed every word he said.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Saw a few while I was in the USAF. Never reported any.
    yeah i know what you mean, you don't want to look like a crazy but i definitely saw something? there is no logical explanation as to what it was

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    makes you think about these

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

The term foo fighter was used by Alliedaircraft pilots in World War II to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the European and Pacific theaters of operations.
    Though "foo fighter" initially described a type of UFO reported and named by the U.S. 415th Night Fighter Squadron, the term was also commonly used to mean any UFO sighting from that period.[1] Formally reported from November 1944 onwards, witnesses often assumed that the foo fighters were secret weapons employed by the enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triangle ufo's in Belgium tbh... They actually summoned the air force and got a radar lock on one

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I would imagine most legitimate UFO sightings are classified military aircraft. Whatever I saw was fast as and booking it due east. Where was it going? The Naval Air Station in Pensacola? The SR-71 blackbird was retired shortly after it's existence became public knowledge, but it was in operation for decades. I'd love to see what they have in development today - right now.

Google "Aurora spy plane". It's the supposed successor of the SR-71; a hypersonic spy plane with a pulse detonation engine. The testing triggered seismic readings at geology departments and USGS stations all over the west coast back in the 90's.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Spurfan has seen a UFO. Enrique Porker is Unqualified, French and Obese.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurfan has seen a UFO. Enrique Porker is Unqualified, French and Obese.
    deandre jordan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw what looked to be a star move at a steady pace diagonally down, then it moved back upward about the same distance and disappeared.. Thought it was a shooting star on the first move (it was much slower than a shooting star though) but knew it couldn't be after the second.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i've never seen something... irregular. i wanna see something i can't explain... but then again, it would drive me crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the battle of L.A?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the battle of L.A?
    Spurs won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seen a few ghosts but no UFOs

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The motions of an UFO can hardly be explained by any existing physical law. I once tried to ponder that issue during my sop re year and I seemed to find some clue. I simplified an UFO as a rotating plate (I don't see no other reason why it should be round shaped, it is shaped like that for the convenience of rotation imho), then I thought of Alfred Wegener's theory of continent drift. I believe that it must be the same principle that underlies those seemingly unrelated phenomena, and I even made a bold conjecture as follow: when a mass point orbits (say, the direction of its acceleration changes continuously), it has the tendency to move in the direction that is vertical to the plane of its rotation. But obviously, no mainstream physicist would give a about my "theory". A real revolution is needed in the most basic theory of physics if we want to move one step further towards the secret of UFO, tbh, but too bad I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future. The only human being capable of solving this problem lived in the 17th century and no one had inherited his genius gene because he was a lifelong celibate.
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 07-26-2015 at 08:56 AM.

Thread Information