Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Al-Sisi has killed confirmed sympathizers of jihadist terrorism. He is also pro-Western and neutral/at peace with Israel, which is crucial in that region.
    Oh but it doesn't matter Egyptians think

What matters is what Israel and the US think about Egyptians.

I guess it's alright to kill thousands of Innocent Egyptians without proper judgment and investigation so long as they are suspected terrorist.

The fact of the matter is that, you have zero idea of what is happening in the region outside of what your western media told. Everything you Spew is Anti-Iran, the typical oh they're terrorist arguments..

The facts remain

Iran Never attaxked anyone in the last 200 years and you consider them them a danger
    Sisi and his gangs overthrown a democratically elected government and killed thousands and thousands of Egyptians.

Open your eyes boy, not everything is black and white..I'm trying to genuinely help you here, not win an argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right. Hitler was fond of the Islamic nations because they supplied him lots of cheap oil and they shared a mutual hatred of the Jews. But what does this have to do with the Russians in Afghanistan?

<edit> also, consider adding Parker to your signature as "Catwoman".
    I would argue that the mutual hatred was more relevant against England than the Jews at this time in history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would argue that the mutual hatred was more relevant against England than the Jews at this time in history.
    this guys knows it.

The Muzzies hated the british...some independent turks and rebels in the middle east hated the british..thus joining adolf. Government wise, most of the aligned themselves with the Alied forces. While a group of Ottoman enthusiast, North African and Gulf rebels alied themselves with the the Nazies.

There was hardly any political tension between the Jews and the Muzzies in the 40's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a religious nutcase that won based on rigged elections, sort of like Ahmedinejad in 2009. Also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood radical Islamist group. And don't you think it's pretty sad that he could have a PhD in general SCIENCE from a U.S. university and simultaneously be a warhead for the most radical RELIGIOUS movement in the world? Enough said.
    rigged? what do you work for fox news or something?
    Sisi has killed more eyptians in a shorter span than Morsi.

Americans
    lol this

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh but it doesn't matter Egyptians think

What matters is what Israel and the US think about Egyptians.

I guess it's alright to kill thousands of Innocent Egyptians without proper judgment and investigation so long as they are suspected terrorist.

The fact of the matter is that, you have zero idea of what is happening in the region outside of what your western media told. Everything you Spew is Anti-Iran, the typical oh they're terrorist arguments..

The facts remain

Iran Never attaxked anyone in the last 200 years and you consider them them a danger
    Sisi and his gangs overthrown a democratically elected government and killed thousands and thousands of Egyptians.

Open your eyes boy, not everything is black and white..I'm trying to genuinely help you here, not win an argument.
    As an american and supporter of stability and order, it's most important to have as many U.S. allies (or at least countries who respect and are not hostile towards us) in the most volatile region in the world as possible. And I don't work for fox news, I'm an atheist and find their religious-based justifications of everything laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an american and supporter of stability and order, it's most important to have as many U.S. allies (or at least countries who respect and are not hostile towards us) in the most volatile region in the world as possible. And I don't work for fox news, I'm an atheist and find their religious-based justifications of everything laughable.
    The region was stable and peaceful before the west started to intervene. heck, the muzzies weren't even that involved in both World wars.

The Stability you speak of has caused millions of deaths in the middle east.

Saudi Arabia and Israel is key obviously for the US..If one of them collapses, it's going to be tough for the west to implement their laws in the Middle east.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The region was stable and peaceful before the west started to intervene. heck, the muzzies weren't even that involved in both World wars.
    This is quite wrong -- especially for WWI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is quite wrong -- especially for WWI.
    How would the muzzies even be that involved in ww1 or ww2? Outside of internal political grab, and mini tribal movements there was hardly anything that would resemble something similar to today's violence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would the muzzies even be that involved in ww1 or ww2? Outside of internal political grab, and mini tribal movements there was hardly anything that would resemble something similar to today's violence.
    The Ottoman Empire was mostly Muslim. They lost over half a million soldiers.

That's being involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean seriously -- you and OP never heard of the Arab Revolt?

Lawrence of Arabia?

Jeez.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Wrong.

The Arabs fought with the British to overthrow the Ottoman Empire out of the entire middle east. The Ottoman Empire was fighting alongside Germany in WWI. So yes, Muslims had a huge role in that war. WWII wasn't quite so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean seriously -- you and OP never heard of the Arab Revolt?

Lawrence of Arabia?

Jeez.
    Wrong.

The Arabs fought with the British to overthrow the Ottoman Empire out of the entire middle east. The Ottoman Empire was fighting alongside Germany in WWI. So yes, Muslims had a huge role in that war. WWII wasn't quite so much.
    This was my point in the earlier post. the Gulf allied themselves with the British...

I should have been more specific..

I am talking specifically about the muzzies of the gulf, north africa and centra asia. these are the same countries that are war torn now, that really had no significant role in WW1 and WW2..These are the same people that the OP and most westerners categorize as naturally violent because of religion.

I think most people are tolerant of turks as opposed to a North Africans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was my point in the earlier post. the Gulf allied themselves with the British...

I am talking specifically about the muzzies of the gulf, north africa and centra asia. these are the same countries that are war torn now, that really had no significant role in WW1 and WW2..These are the same people that the OP and most westerners categorize as naturally violent because of religion.

This makes even less sense than your basketball takes tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

But those groups you are mentioning did have a big part of WWI since the Ottoman Turks were clearly aligned with the Germans. The British promised the Arabs their own country. One single country Arab nation, not the multi-countries we see today. That allowed the Turkish to get defeated and put more pressure on the Germans. Otherwise, the Turks would have had a larger role against the allied countries. The Arab uprising was a huge part of WWI.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    And yes, Jihad would have existed even if the Germans were victorious. They would have used jihad against the Germans eventually just like they later used it against the Russians in Afghanistan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting rid of the jews doesnt solve even if the germans were defeated

the 1% will still control the world and continue with their shenanigans...

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong.

The Turkish Ottomites did (and most still do) practice(d) a much more liberal and less religious brand of Sunni Islam in comparison to the Arabs (including the North African Arabs/Berbers). They were primarily noted for premium coffee and designer furniture, not hijabs and quran thumpers. Even today the majority of Turks drink socially and party and have fun, ramadan is much more liberal in Turkey (and Muslim areas of extreme SE Europe) than in most Muslim countries -- think of an ordinary catholic and Lent; and salat prayer isn't practiced by hardly anyone there who isn't a devout clergyman. They were mostly on Germany/Austria's side for tactical and political reasons than anything else, religion had little to do with it.

Thread Information