Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...hadn't conquered that formerly Palestinian area of the Levant and given it to the Jews as a "humanitarian" means of Holocaust relief? (Robbing Peter to pay Paul)

So, by this argument, did Hitler create ISIS and 9/11? Did Hitler survive, and the Russians seize and freeze him for 45 years only to have him wake up in 1991 after the decline of the USSR and now he's controlling everything? Help me outz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Muzzies and Hitler never had any animosity towards each other....No palestian war and the Russians would have never made it to Afghanistan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Muzzies and Hitler never had any animosity towards each other....No palestian war and the Russians would have never made it to Afghanistan.
    Right. Hitler was fond of the Islamic nations because they supplied him lots of cheap oil and they shared a mutual hatred of the Jews. But what does this have to do with the Russians in Afghanistan?

<edit> also, consider adding Parker to your signature as "Catwoman".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russians benefited from The German collapse.

The Russians won the war for the allied forces.

Had Germany won, Russia wouldn't have been the power it was in the 80's.

Prior to the creation of modern Israel in, the muzzies didn't give a about the Jews..They were never a threat, until the the British made them a a threat

The idea that the Muzzies and Germany allied each other to hate the Jews is just another Jewish Propaganda that Americans like you eat up like cupcake.

No offense, but the average Americans are by far the most ignorant and brainwashed people I've ever met in terms of History...Not saying everyone are.

The reality is that the Germans and the Muzzies didn't give a about each other...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't exist before Soviets went into Afghanistan. Fair coincidence.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP should learn what Islam is and then (not) ask that question.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...hadn't conquered that formerly Palestinian area of the Levant and given it to the Jews as a "humanitarian" means of Holocaust relief? (Robbing Peter to pay Paul)

So, by this argument, did Hitler create ISIS and 9/11? Did Hitler survive, and the Russians seize and freeze him for 45 years only to have him wake up in 1991 after the decline of the USSR and now he's controlling everything? Help me outz.
    CROFL UNT.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Russians benefited from The German collapse.

The Russians won the war for the allied forces.

Had Germany won, Russia wouldn't have been the power it was in the 80's.

Prior to the creation of modern Israel in, the muzzies didn't give a about the Jews..They were never a threat, until the the British made them a a threat

The idea that the Muzzies and Germany allied each other to hate the Jews is just another Jewish Propaganda that Americans like you eat up like cupcake.

No offense, but the average Americans are by far the most ignorant and brainwashed people I've ever met in terms of History...Not saying everyone are.

The reality is that the Germans and the Muzzies didn't give a about each other...
    Not true at all, tons of Arabs supported Germany and even served as SS units

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true at all, tons of Arabs supported Germany and even served as SS units

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_Amin_al-Husseini
    and tons of arab support the US today too.

The reality is that the Muzzies and Germans had very little to do with eaxh other.

Of course there was going to be people supporting Germany, Specially the Palestinians since the British was basically stealing their lands and handing them over the jews.

But in terms, of Muzzie over to support Germany in WW2, it was almost non-existant. A soldier or two to ally, but they'd rather stay pat.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and tons of arab support the US today too.

The reality is that the Muzzies and Germans had very little to do with eaxh other.

Of course there was going to be people supporting Germany, Specially the Palestinians since the British was basically stealing their lands and handing them over the jews.

But in terms, of Muzzie over to support Germany in WW2, it was almost non-existant. A soldier or two to ally, but they'd rather stay pat.
    i think you are underestimating here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think you are underestimating here
    absolutely not.

The Muzzies had hardly any political, or even financial power during the German/Japanese Era. The Ottoman empire already collapsed.

Heck the current gulf region structure started to build up before 30's. These guys always supported the british.

If the Muzzies were at all strong allies to the Nazies, none of this current monarch structure would exist.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Members of the division at prayer during their training at Neuhammer in November 1943.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been this way at least since Jacob and Ishmael. Don't see how Germany would've changed things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Members of the division at prayer during their training at Neuhammer in November 1943.

This proves nothing.

I mean, this is existant today in both Russia and the US and none of them are fond of Muslims vice versa.

From a nations standpoint, there was very little support..Hexk the Muzzies were hardly involved in WW2

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

it absolutely would not, the israeli's have been all over every major event, and they can do and act how they please, and no one says or does anything about it. All the steins, golds, silvers, and bergs in the US making sure your tax dollars go to a terrorist country. No surprise israel is the highest recipient in aid, not including all the weapons they receive and have received over the years. And if your going to say well the US gives money to jordan, pakistan , iraq as well, countries they are paying off to have military installments all over the middle east. As for egypt lol, reciving billions of dollars going to a dictator and his buddies directly. If you are an American everything I said should infuriating you, if not , read the ing cons ution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it absolutely would not, the israeli's have been all over every major event, and they can do and act how they please, and no one says or does anything about it. All the steins, golds, silvers, and bergs in the US making sure your tax dollars go to a terrorist country. No surprise israel is the highest recipient in aid, not including all the weapons they receive and have received over the years. And if your going to say well the US gives money to jordan, pakistan , iraq as well, countries they are paying off to have military installments all over the middle east. As for egypt lol, reciving billions of dollars going to a dictator and his buddies directly. If you are an American everything I said should infuriating you, if not , read the ing cons ution.
    Al-Sisi may be a dictator, but he's a secularist one with a brain. That Morsi guy they had for a couple years was a straight up mujahideen terrorist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWI had more of an effect on the region, tbh. Sykes-Picot anyone? Then there's the fact that you don't have the second world war without the first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Al-Sisi may be a dictator, but he's a secularist one with a brain. That Morsi guy they had for a couple years was a straight up mujahideen terrorist.
    Holy , he was democratically elected ! And actually elected by the people. What right do you have calling him a terrorist he didn't even do anything. Doesn't he have a PHD from USC or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WWI had more of an effect on the region, tbh. Sykes-Picot anyone? Then there's the fact that you don't have the second world war without the first.
    No! the allies took Palestine from Hitler during WWII! UNT history department says so!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , he was democratically elected ! And actually elected by the people. What right do you have calling him a terrorist he didn't even do anything. Doesn't he have a PHD from USC or something.
    He's a religious nutcase that won based on rigged elections, sort of like Ahmedinejad in 2009. Also a member of the Muslim Brotherhood radical Islamist group. And don't you think it's pretty sad that he could have a PhD in general SCIENCE from a U.S. university and simultaneously be a warhead for the most radical RELIGIOUS movement in the world? Enough said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No! the allies took Palestine from Hitler during WWII! UNT history department says so!
    Actually dual credit'd out of US History in 11th grade and never had to take World History after 10th, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually dual credit'd out of US History in 11th grade and never had to take World History after 10th, tbh.
    Actually, you completely whiffed on your OP, so I wouldn't brag about missing history class if I were you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sisi has killed more eyptians in a shorter span than Morsi.

Americans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but my American History class...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sisi has killed more eyptians in a shorter span than Morsi.

Americans
    Al-Sisi has killed confirmed sympathizers of jihadist terrorism. He is also pro-Western and neutral/at peace with Israel, which is crucial in that region.

Thread Information