Celtics
    Bulls
    Spurs

This is a much better club to be in.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So proud to be named in the same line with Pisstons, Lockets, cHeat and dad killer, uhh?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one team has a got with AIDS, pretty exclusive company

Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers
    Rockets
    Bulls
    Pistons
    Heat

No wonder spurfan tries to brush that off
    How many have done it twice or even 3 times

Lakers
    Bulls

That club gets exclusive

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's no excuse for the Spurs...I really would like to consider them one of the great teams but to be honest they're really no better than the 94-95 repeat Rockets...failing to defend is a major disqualifyer...

I do give them credit for being consistent though so there is some redeeming quality there...they're just not in the same class as the Alpha teams...like the
    A Teams

Lakers
    Bulls
    Patriots
    Cowboys
    Yankees
    49'ers
    Celtics
    Pittsburgh Steelers

B Teams
    Spurs (leader of NBA B teams)
    Heat
    Rockets
    Colts
    Packers
    Red Sox

If you have won a le on any locked out year and also if one was part of a repeat effort then you automatically get added to B teams list...
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 07-26-2015 at 10:20 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's no excuse for the Spurs...I really would like to consider them one of the great teams but to be honest they're really no better than the 94-95 repeat Rockets...failing to defend is a major disqualifyer...

I do give them credit for being consistent though so there is some redeeming quality there...they're just not in the same class as the Alpha teams...like the
    A Teams

Lakers
    Bulls
    Patriots
    Cowboys
    Yankees
    49'ers
    Celtics

B Teams
    Spurs (leader of NBA B teams)
    Heat
    Rockets
    Colts
    Packers
    Red Sox

If you have won a le on any locked out year and also if one was part of a repeat effort then you automatically get added to B teams list...
    Though they are the five time one and done champs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your list does not include the Pittsburgh Steelers how are they not an A or B football team, but you have the cowboys 49ers patriots and packers before them.

FLAWED

(Coming from a lifelong cowboys fan)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your list does not include the Pittsburgh Steelers how are they not an A or B football team, but you have the cowboys 49ers patriots and packers before them.

FLAWED

(Coming from a lifelong cowboys fan)
    My bad..fixed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only 4 teams have 5 or more championships

Lakers
    Celtics
    Bulls
    Spurs

This is a much better club to be in.
    That may be true but of those 4 only one has a le with an asterisk on a locked out season....and that's the Spurs....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though they are the five time one and done champs
    The Spurs have never repeated as NBA champions because they are a marginal mediocre team at best, they only win the championship when something bizarre happens, such as the Suns suspensions and Dallas losing in the first round. The Spurs first championship was like this as well, they got a Portland team in the Conference finals in 1999 which shouldn’t have been there in the first place. If the Spurs would have played the best team in 1999, which was Utah by the way, than the Spurs never would have won the championship.

Only during their 2003 NBA championship did the San Antonio Spurs defeat the most talented team in the NBA to advance. In 1999 both Utah and Miami lost before they could face the Spurs, in 2003 the Spurs beat an often injured and changing Los Angeles Lakers but did not have to face the Sacramento Kings who were probably even better than the Lakers that year.

The Spurs 2005 le is a tad bit more respectable because the Spurs did have to go through Phoenix and the defending champion Pistons to win the crown, Both Phoenix and Detroit as some of the worst, best teams the league has ever had.

The Suns defend the basket much like the French defended Paris against the Nazi’s, and Detroit’s offense is offensive in more ways than one. Finally this year, the Heat, Pistons, Mavericks and Bulls are all eliminated before they can face the Spurs, the quartet of Denver, Phoenix, Utah, and Cleveland is about as easy of a road to the le as a team could ever get.

Calling Tim Duncan the greatest power forward in NBA history is just laughable, he’s an above average scorer, and defender who is playing in the weakest era of basketball since the 1940s. If Tim Duncan is so good than why is he 2-6 in playoff series against the only two big men of his era, Karl Malone and Shaquille O’Neal? Not to mention both those players where coming out of their primes when they faced the Spurs?

If Tim Duncan was playing 10 years earlier he would not even be on the NBA’s all 3rd team, he’s to slow and weak to be able to defend O’Neal, Malone, Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, or Charles Barkley, in todays NBA Duncan has to face Nene, Amare Stoudamire, Carlos Boozer and Drew Gooden not exactly the same group of guys now is it?

Tony Parker earning finals MVP is even more of a joke than when Chauncy Billups won the award in 2004. Neither of these guys are anything more than above average point guards who have earned name recognition because the league sucks so bad, and that’s the key to the entire Spurs so called "Dynasty".

The NBA sucks right now, so a decent team such as the Spurs can win championships because someone has to, that’s it they are not on the same platform as the 60s Celtics, 80s Lakers, 90s Bulls, their rank historically may be somewhere above the 80s Bucks, but no one calls the 80s Bucks a dynasty now do they.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's mostly copy pasta btw

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2-6 against Shaq and Malone

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First tier teams defend their le. Second tier teams win it and proceed to give their wife up.

Duncan, being a part of a second tier team and a real cuckold, is a poster child for them.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been said countless of times this summer, repeating and 3-peating are overrated. Next.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First tier teams defend their le. Second tier teams win it and proceed to give their wife up.

Duncan, being a part of a second tier team and a real cuckold, is a poster child for them.
    Roy, Lou, Brandon.

You have some ing nerve.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's been said countless of times this summer, repeating and 3-peating are overrated. Next.
    Why?

Because the Spurs couldn't do it...

Repeat as champs

Spurs Check ?

Uhh I don't think do

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one fan base is desperate enough to start a thread like this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only one fan base is desperate enough to start a thread like this.
    The one with like a billion les in their trophy case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one with like a billion les in their trophy case
    The one whose team is so terrible now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Roy, Lou, Brandon.

You have some ing nerve.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The one whose team is so terrible now.

The one that's so terrible yet still has like a gazillion les you will never Match ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one that's so terrible yet still has like a gazillion les you will never Match ?
    Just watching you reduced to this kind of argument is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Thread Information