Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    the amount of back to backWW2 Go USA fanny packs I see is obnoxious. Had an American table next to me at their ing waitstaff for not speaking English and then wanted to get American food after because French food was disgusting. People say French are assholes but after seeing these American tourists I can see why, speaking a little French even if it is broken as goes a long way to them warming up to you for sure

also Americans dress like in comparison tbh, baggy XXL shirts with nike shorts is the norm for muricans here

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Also no one gives a about your fat Yankee/boston Red Sox sports hats and patriots world champions of football XXL t shirts tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about the ones who gloat out of their asses with nothing to show for it, then return to their swetshop job trying to save 5k for another trip...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cry about it, got

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't care what we look like, this is all they care about.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm sure those 3 or 4 Americans you saw are completely representative of the other 270 million people who live in America.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    sup MD

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    Post Count
    Had an American table next to me at their ing waitstaff for not speaking English and then wanted to get American food after because French food was disgusting.

That sounds like a story that really happened for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the vietnamese american = wankers, they g o back to the motherland and talk out of their asses/lies and , if u dont go back and talk then whats the point of going back there to burn whatever money u have

bad thing about it, it has become the norm where the locals believe in whatever horse u say just to milk money from you or a green card, its so bad, they think all expats are successful in the western world, when we come from all walks of life to a new land to work up from nothing..not everyone finds success...

so i was there at the start of the year, i only had a couple of days left b4 leaving, took a walk to the coffee shop, saw an american vietnamese got sitting on the streets with 3-4 pros utes talking out of his ass, i got 5k left and 1 week left b4 i leave, how should i spend it...i was just walking by when i heard him talking i roflmao was going to go an expose that fake ass liar....but the girls will just listen to it as long that clown waste his money on them, could care less whatever he says...its ashame though...the rising middle class over there is fkn richer then those refugees expats who fled the country, makes me jealous though...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    TDMVPOTY speaks the truth, and it is embarrassing truth tbh. gots return to their motherland bragging about their lives in America when they're in fact secondary citizens in the US that the natives don't give a about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lel truth bombs flying everywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i nearly had a fight or told off this american vietnamese who came back for the holidays talking out of his ass working earning 50k a year,

yet you sit with locals/me and you telling me you cant pay for round of drinks or drinks for the whole night...which for under 100bucks can go all nite drinking in vietnam

i spent like 100bucks buying 2 cartons of beer around 48 heineken beer cans for about 40bucks, spent the rest buying food and ...told him if u buy a carton of beer, i match you...actually i match whatever ur willing to spend..fkn clown ran home or said he had other to attend to after eatting all my ...fkn pathetic...no shame at all

american vietnamese are scared of aussie vietnamese, cause we see through their bull lies cause they are the ones that started it..gloating to locals and , yes we dont exposed them, but we will show you up or match whatever ur willing to spend for the night...

in most cases these fkn clowns are either swetshop/ restaurant or low paid working idiots traveling talking like t hey are king cause of the american currency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very good points s.

It's ing hilarious how gots who go back to their hole countries pretend they are great s for owning a ing entry level BMW with leather seats and a home in America. So ing what re you owe hundreds of thousands of dollars and have to buy your grocery from Walmart like every other poor asshole. You are nothing but another American monkey.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about the ones who travel abroad trying to fck as many ladies as they can due to purchasing power of the foreign currency they are holding...

cause they cant get any back whatever hole life in westernized country, fkn ugly poor kents on minimum wage/ of society

talk loud and gloat out of their asses in public they have this and that, wtf u trying to show off to? when t he bill comes...makes a stupid face why this so expensive and tries to barter the price down...fkn expats no shame, extra dollar here and there doesnt kill you, it goes along way when ur tipping to these workers in these undeveloped countries

when u migrate to a westernized country and havnt achieve living there, u have no business going back to the motherland talking out of ur ass...u look stupid and locals see through it but they will listen to whatever horse u feed them to make urselves feel better of ur pathetic sore loser life...

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Very good points s.

It's ing hilarious how gots who go back to their hole countries pretend they are great s for owning a ing entry level BMW with leather seats and a home in America. So ing what re you owe hundreds of thousands of dollars and have to buy your grocery from Walmart like every other poor asshole. You are nothing but another American monkey.
    I’ve worked all over the world and another strange thing that seems I encounter almost exclusively with Americans is the emphasis on their work “ le”.They are obsessed with les, yet they can hardly hold an intellectual conversation.I live relatively off the grid and spend most of my free time developing my own business and reading whatever fancies me.I guess since America is so fast paced nobody really spends time developing their intellect so their “ le” is all they have to hang onto.They’re lost souls, they may have money but they’re poor.It’s actually quite fascinating to me.

I’m all for hard work and I respect the truly innovative leaders but investing you’re self worth into something that can be taken away from you instantly without your control is silly.It goes without saying that it’s a staple of a materialistic society.You’re right hater, all these people think they own their houses and cars when it really belongs to the banks.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    TDMVP bombarding those shameless expats with truth nukes and zero mercy tbh. Mother ers think spending a few years living abroad somehow makes them sanctified but the reality is they're still pieces of in the natives' eyes. They only hold the bragging rights over those who don't know about the West, but sadly with the common access to internet even the least educated people know those immigrants are just a group of people who suck the white natives' s to earning their livings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've lived in different countries throughout my life time and most tourist are ignorant s no matter where they're from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    France is full of gots like Enrique, tbh. They need to shut up and accept that Americans are just better than them at life. They should be honored that we actually grace their country with our presence.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After bailing their asses out all over the world , they need to get over it.

this is all euro's care about from American tourist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LmAO These young American new age tourists are ing dumb as too. I was in a south east Asian party town on cartel biz and in a bar lots of drunk American kids. They were checking out a couple of girls at the bar and saying like "I think they sisters man. Lets pick them up..."

Dumb drunk mother ers didn't know they were actually a couple of ladyboys on the hunt for stupid American pieces of

Saw lots of that ..them re s let the ladyboys pluck them like chickens

Stupid mother ers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LmAO These young American new age tourists are ing dumb as too. I was in a south east Asian party town on cartel biz and in a bar lots of drunk American kids. They were checking out a couple of girls at the bar and saying like "I think they sisters man. Lets pick them up..."

Dumb drunk mother ers didn't know they were actually a couple of ladyboys on the hunt for stupid American pieces of

Saw lots of that ..them re s let the ladyboys pluck them like chickens

Stupid mother ers
    lol what were u doing in a ladyboy joint??

and whattabout the baby boomers/retirees/pensioners who go back to motherland talk out of their asses owning this and that in westernize country, wtf they are struggling check to check on the pension.....lol bringing back 50 used cellphones to sell, to fund ur trip...lol pensioners

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some countries like Thailand all bars are flooded with them tbh.

A smart can tell mainly by looking at the hands and neck. But them re American kids have no idea until they have balls staring at them and then its too late

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’ve worked all over the world and another strange thing that seems I encounter almost exclusively with Americans is the emphasis on their work “ le”.They are obsessed with les, yet they can hardly hold an intellectual conversation.I live relatively off the grid and spend most of my free time developing my own business and reading whatever fancies me.I guess since America is so fast paced nobody really spends time developing their intellect so their “ le” is all they have to hang onto.They’re lost souls, they may have money but they’re poor.It’s actually quite fascinating to me.

I’m all for hard work and I respect the truly innovative leaders but investing you’re self worth into something that can be taken away from you instantly without your control is silly.It goes without saying that it’s a staple of a materialistic society.You’re right hater, all these people think they own their houses and cars when it really belongs to the banks.
    Americans (I'm American fwiw) are generally overworked and their job is all they've got and source of pride. The time they spend outta work is with family, most don't have time to read/experience/learn about things outside their work.

Thread Information