Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because he's the most egregious by far.
    He's playin' possum, Killa. He likes me. Early on, he was after me, but, that's how most people respond to me. Once I'm familiar I'm beloved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm being 100% honest when I say I do not like who you are. Every once and a while you have a redeeming quality, but then you choose the wrong path. Where I used to hope, I now know: you aren't a good person.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm being 100% honest when I say I do not like who you are. Every once and a while you have a redeeming quality, but then you choose the wrong path. Where I used to hope, I now know: you aren't a good person.
    I stand corrected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not trying to butt in because I actually enjoy you both ...but does that not seem a bit harsh, Deeps? Harlem has said some shady things at times Amb to but I dont think either are bad people. Maybe you can argue they are not saying things on the "Scale" of Cully ... Others have said much worse than anyone I just mentioned above but I use those names because like Cully (and yourself) they matter.

Half the dudes on here aint worth a and with so many alts and trolls we should hold on to the few entertaining posters we have. I supported the EC movement back in the day cuz I thought it was all in "mean fun" but I dont support sanctions of Cully. Hate him or love him he is part of the fabric here ...Kool and Luva too. Besides why would you limit the posters who will be hurt most by the Lakers struggles with the Spurs on top? As you like to say ... "that doesnt make any sense".
    The smart play is to embolden them and tolerate the threads now so in case (when?) the wheels falls off the Lakers (and Kobe ) as expected. If it doesnt we still wont be as good as your Spurs so still no harm no foul ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because like sports, this board thrives on community and give and take. It's ok to have different personalities when things work together, but you can't have poison. Cully has proven to be poison no matter where he goes - Kool as well. Luva is not in that realm.

They only take and never give anything back. They poison the board. It's likely they get to stay, I'm just saying if they do end up getting done in for good it's their own fault.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because like sports, this board thrives on community and give and take. It's ok to have different personalities when things work together, but you can't have poison. Cully has proven to be poison no matter where he goes - Kool as well. Luva is not in that realm.

They only take and never give anything back. They poison the board. It's likely they get to stay, I'm just saying if they do end up getting done in for good it's their own fault.
    Say the word and I'm gone till opening nite.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Another er who wouldn't come down till he won his 2nd 5th.

Ya .
    i guess coherence isn't your strongest suit. despite all the stupid that oozes out your mouth like it was kobe's load, the spurs are championship contenders. and the lakers? not so much.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe, the lakers, thier fans, and anyone who sides wit em.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe, the lakers, thier fans, and anyone who sides wit em.
    & so that's how you're gonna do Cubby, Lovey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont get why folks feel the need to hate Lebron as Kobe fans or vice-versa ...

But there are plenty who do ...
    Because one is an alpha talent with a beta mind. The other is a beta talent with an alpha mind.

Directly opposite to each other.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If I built a shoe store in your ass, you'd understand "Big difference."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say the word and I'm gone till opening nite.
    the word

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking to you, 21. I was talking to shortcake. Obviously 6 hours later Deeps has chosen wisely.

I will lift the dare.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, I still got it!!!

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & so that's how you're gonna do Cubby, Lovey?
    Nite Cub.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last 2 years there is no reason to hate Kobe. He is always hurt and never plays.
    he has taken so much of the Laker cap space that the can't sign anyone anyway. his
    me first has turned off all big name free agents and turned them into the biggest killers
    of fans in the NBA...........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously? Aren't you a swabbie? Don't you hear that like 40 times a day along with other bumper sticker phrases that crew cut jocks and HS grads turned sand flea spit at each other because they think they are salty?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The last 2 years there is no reason to hate Kobe. He is always hurt and never plays.
    he has taken so much of the Laker cap space that the can't sign anyone anyway. his
    me first has turned off all big name free agents and turned them into the biggest killers
    of fans in the NBA...........

Sorry, Nutzy. I was too ornery there. My apologies.
    Last edited by Thread; 07-28-2015 at 12:08 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously? Aren't you a swabbie? Don't you hear that like 40 times a day along with other bumper sticker phrases that crew cut jocks and HS grads turned sand flea spit at each other because they think they are salty?
    Shut up, s.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    These are the types of no value, repe ive posts that wil find you relegated to the reading room permanently and not on your own accord.
    Why are you always threatening people here? Like you have any say on who gets banned or not. Chill little man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh Deeps, I'll leave if ya want...

Jesus Christ, act like someone Dale. You're 3x his goddamned age.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry, Nutzy. I was too ornery there. My apologies.
    damm thread it must have been a zinger.........

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh Deeps, I'll leave if ya want...

Jesus Christ, act like someone Dale. You're 3x his goddamned age.
    He had a big mouth, gonna be a big shot, s. Gave him six hours to say the word.

No more big shot.

P.s.. I've done you likewise & likewise like Deeps you shut the up & looked at the ceiling.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No more big shot.

P.s.. I've done you likewise & likewise like Deeps you shut the up & looked at the ceiling.

Let us proceed...
    Regulate 'em, Thread. Not sure where this holier than thou bent from Depps is coming from. I get he does the nephew stuff and I do like that he has tried to push political stuff to the right places (though it's futile without heavy moderation work) but saying you have no value is crazy talk. you may be repe ious but when a good 3rd of this forum parrots your how is it not a value add?

Deeps used to be my favorite poster and I enjoyed my banter with him more than even with Amb, El, Mid, CN ... but not sure where THAT guy went. Maybe the good life with the new house has changed him some and it could overall have made him a better person and even poster but he definitely is less "fun" lately. Like a old gunslinger or teacher who has lost all patience ...

Doc you will always be my huckleberry...but not all change is good, brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No more big shot.

Let us proceed...
    You can hit the in' road anytime sugar britches. "I'll leave and be back when the season starts" is a very self serving, idle threat. Haul ass, Taint.

Thread Information