Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    ...how many points do they win the Super Bowl by last season? I say at least 20.

No way Joe Bags disappears for two whole quarters of the game like Struggle did. With a tier team around him, he dropped 4 TDs and 31 points on the Patriots and put the fear of God into them in Foxboro. Now imagine if he had Lynch and the best defense in the game instead of Torrey " got Quitter" Smith and one of the worst secondaries in football.

Last edited by Clipper Nation; 07-27-2015 at 11:10 PM.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wasn't he carried to a ring by Ray Lewis?

Post Count
    Wasn't he carried to a ring by Ray Lewis?
    Nope. He put up statistically the best playoff run by any quarterback since Montana.

• Wild Card Round: Flacco completes just 12 passes, but he throws for 282 yards (12.3 yards per attempt), two scores and zero interceptions in a 24-9 win over the Indianapolis Colts. Trailing 10-6 heading into the half, Flacco tosses two scores over the final 30 minutes to lead the Ravens back. Baltimore overcomes nine penalties and two lost fumbles from Ray Rice to win comfortably.

• Divisional Round: Despite facing four different deficits, Flacco helps the Ravens rally in overtime and beat the Denver Broncos, 38-35. Among Flacco's 331 yards and three scores was the Ravens' defining moment of the postseason, a long heave that Jacoby Jones ran in for the tying, 70-yard score with 31 seconds left in regulation.

• AFC Championship Game: For the second straight season, Flacco thoroughly outplayed Brady at his own house in the AFC le game. This time around, the Ravens confidently strutted past the Patriots and into the Super Bowl. Flacco completed 21 passes for 240 yards, three scores and zero picks. All three of Flacco's touchdowns came in the second half as Baltimore cruised, 28-13.

• Super Bowl XLVII: The Ravens blazed out to leads of 21-3 and 28-6, thanks mostly to Flacco's three first-half touchdown passes. While Baltimore managed just two second-half field goals, Flacco made a handful of big throws to extend drives and stymie the 49ers' rally. The Ravens held on for a 34-31 win, and Flacco (22-of-33, 287 yards, three touchdowns) was named Super Bowl MVP.

Joe Bags

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now do this......

Since you obviously don't know, Google Flacco's first three seasons stats vs Wilson's first three seasons stats ok little man? That's how you compare athletes ya dumb , alright? STAGE OF A CAREER...ok idiot?

Really, go look at how badly Flacco stacks up vs Wilson in his first three seasons, go ahead check it out. To compare a three year cat vs a 10 year vet is what a dummy would do.

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 07-28-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Post Count
    Flacco = most road playoff wins of any QB in history. Can Struggle do that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Flacco = most road playoff wins of any QB in history. Can Struggle do that?
    Now think moron. Why is Flacco having to play on the road in the playoffs, well?

I noticed you totally ignored everything I said, sheesh~~~~~~~

Dude, where was Flacco at after just three seasons compared to RW, how about answering the question, ok? He won less games, had less playoff success, his stats were inferior, go ahead check it out.

Post Count
    Now think moron. Why is Flacco having to play on the road in the playoffs, well?
    He doesn't blow his load in the regular season, and he doesn't have mega-stacked teams around him.

I noticed you totally ignored everything I said, sheesh~~~~~~~
    Mainly because you're a got.

Speaking of ignoring, you've ignored my question. How many points would Seattle have won by with Flacco instead of Struggle?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Flacco has won games in which his defense has given up more than 24. Game managing got has not. End of discussion

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Flacco has won games in which his defense has given up more than 24. Game managing got has not. End of discussion
    Wilson is 0-5 in such games

Flacco is 10-20

to anybody with half a brain, the sample size for wilson is too small to make a judgment

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He doesn't blow his load in the regular season, and he doesn't have mega-stacked teams around him.

Mainly because you're a got.

Speaking of ignoring, you've ignored my question. How many points would Seattle have won by with Flacco instead of Struggle?
    I;ll try again...

Hey stupid do you understand.....SAME LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE...at all ya dumb ?

Clipper Nation give me the name of any QB ever who matchs what RW has done in three seasons, ok? Clipper Nation how about actually answering a question, you can do it. Now tell me got what NFL QB did more in their first three seasons than RW, well?

Watch this totally ignore that question again, sheesh~~~~~~

Post Count
    I;ll try again...

Hey stupid do you understand.....SAME LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE...at all ya dumb ?

Clipper Nation give me the name of any QB ever who matchs what RW has done in three seasons, ok? Clipper Nation how about actually answering a question, you can do it. Now tell me got what NFL QB did more in their first three seasons than RW, well?

Watch this totally ignore that question again, sheesh~~~~~~
    Answer my question and I'll answer yours.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Flacco is 10-20

to anybody with half a brain, the sample size for wilson is too small to make a judgment

Small sample three years zero wins

"give him more time seven isn't enough"

It's 0-7, playoffs count, and game manager can't win without his defense carrying the day.

There isn't an elite, , not even above average, QB in the history of this league who hasn't won one in' game in his career where his defense gives up more than 24. This fraud is going to cripple a franchise once he costs them pieces on defense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's been fine. when you compare their receiving talent to their running back, its clear they're going to be a run-heavy team... he's still been an efficient passer. the lowest QB Rating of his career (95 in 2014) is better than Cam's best season, for instance.

you can say "haha 0-7 derp" without taking context of games into consideration (like leading 3 TD drives to come back against atlanta, only for ATL to get into field goal range in about 18 seconds of game time . Seahawks scored their last TD with 31 seconds left, and the Flacons were able to get to field goal range with 13 seconds on the clock)

Post Count

Flacco is 10-20

He's benefited from a mega-stacked defense that doesn't give up that many points too often. If he was as great as advertised, he could bail out his defense at least once when they have a bad game - something actual franchise QBs have to do all the time.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He has a high passer rating because he never needs to take risky passes. That is the reason everyone is talking about, and you're acting like that somehow is a point in his favor. He can make wide open passes all day because they are doing ball control so often thanks to the elite D, with beastmode drawing so much attention himself. The little got never has to carry the team on his back with a passing game like the QBs you compare him to, so his rating stays intact. Very much like some scrub NBA player who shoots 40%+ on threes because he takes so few of them and is wide wide open.

Nothing is more telling that the few times he's actually been relied on to save the team with a passing attack, he's failed literally every single time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He's benefited from a mega-stacked defense that doesn't give up that many points too often. If he was as great as advertised, he could bail out his defense at least once when they have a bad game - something actual franchise QBs have to do all the time.
    in flacco's rookie year he threw for 2900 yards, 14 TD's, 12 picks, and 80 QB Rating, and then he got 2 of his famed "road playoff wins" by:

throwing 9/23 (39%) for 135 yards with no touchdowns
    throwing 11-22 (50%) for 161 yards and 1 TD

and that whole season they made the playoffs riding on a defense that was allowing 15 ppg

in wilson's rookie year, his playoff LOSS came in a game where he threw 24-36 for 385 yards, ran for 60, and scored 3 TD's (2 passing, 1 rushing). basically, he outplayed any of flacco's rookie playoff wins, but all you look at is "haha lol 0-7 he cant carry "

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He has a high passer rating because he never needs to take risky passes. That is the reason everyone is talking about, and you're acting like that somehow is a point in his favor. He can make wide open passes all day because they are doing ball control so often thanks to the elite D, with beastmode drawing so much attention himself. The little got never has to carry the team on his back with a passing game like the QBs you compare him to, so his rating stays intact. Very much like some scrub NBA player who shoots 40%+ on threes because he takes so few of them and is wide wide open.

Nothing is more telling that the few times he's actually been relied on to save the team with a passing attack, he's failed literally every single time.
    you aren't going to take that many games over through the air with Doug Bladwin, Jermaine Kearse, and Luke Wilson. he's made plenty of high difficulty throws, game winning throws, etc. it just makes no sense to go pass-heavy given their receivers and their running back

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Answer my question and I'll answer yours.
    Flacco with three years experience wouldn't have done as good as RW has, so..0.

Now answer my questions.

Post Count
    Flacco with three years experience wouldn't have done as good as RW has, so..0.
    That's not an answer to my question. Put Flacco - not Flacco from five years ago - on the Seahawks and how much do they win by?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's not an answer to my question. Put Flacco - not Flacco from five years ago - on the Seahawks and how much do they win by?
    There is a reason the players in the league have Flacco ranked 97 with RW at 22, ya reckon?

Flacco wouldn't do as well as RW does in that system, he would be a downgrade. Flacco isn't has talented as RW.

Post Count
    Flacco isn't has talented as RW.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Why not take just a few minutes and actually bone up on this stuff for once, ok? Look at their stats, tell me what you see there.

Once again why did the NFL players vote Flacco 97 and RW 22, answer the question.

I'll go slow...

When you compare athletes it's done by comparing the same experience level, ok dummy? Who compares a high school kid to an NCAA athlete....well? Who compares a college footballer to a pro, well? And once a pro you look at same number of years experience.

Damn you're dumb.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-29-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Oh yes put Flacco on the Seahawks over Wilson, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation
    joe sharona
    but he had that 4 good games in 2012!

Clipper Nation
    joe sharona
    but he had that 4 good games in 2012!
    He;ll ignore this thread.

Thread Information