Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    people eat that ???
    Nothing wrong with eating this every now and then. Especially if it's on the fly and one is hard pressed for time. Yeah it's food. Let me guess you're one of those prententious gots who grows everything he eats organically in a backyard garden?

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wouldn't the big menu so so much if they could still make a few things well. But they are so damn inconsistent. Offering those breakfast burritos all day is a mistake too. They are crappier the later in the day it gets because you've got some kid making them after school that maybe only makes one or two a day. As opposed to someone who works early and has to make a lot of them.

And the food is so inconsistent. Even if they cook it perfect, it's going to be an average meal. And it's never cooked perfect. is way greasier than it used to be and anything fried is always overdone. Used to be able to get a good burger and good onion rings. Now it's all .

Say what you want about Jack in the Box's menu but there are a few items on there that I like and that they seem to be able to consistently make the same way.

Sonic has taken themselves out of the game save for drinks and deserts.
    I find Sonic to be very consistent----any corn dog, tater tot, fry or onion ring from any location tastes and smells like old grease. Gross.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Wait, Dale was a Mongol?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I find Sonic to be very consistent----any corn dog, tater tot, fry or onion ring from any location tastes and smells like old grease. Gross.
    Yeah. Good point. I'll give 'em that. They are very consistent now.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I usually only get Sonic on the Sunday of a Las Vegas trip. Even then it usually is only a slush or the waters and an order of their chili cheese tots

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nothing wrong with eating this every now and then. Especially if it's on the fly and one is hard pressed for time. Yeah it's food. Let me guess you're one of those prententious gots who grows everything he eats organically in a backyard garden?
    not most, but a lot of it

nothing wrong with eating crap food every now and then.....except when it tastes like and was assembled by teenagers.
    Sorry I don't like the Pride of Oklahoma

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No skates no tip, high school

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Big dog going in raw on disastor got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Never buy an item @ Fast Food for over $3

You won't get your moneys worth. The quality of 'Value Menu' items is nearly the same with a fraction of the price.

Background: Buddy and I decided between In-N-Out, 5 Guys, Georges Burgers etc. I tell him I haven't eaten a Feature Burger [$5+] at Fast Food in forever. So we decide fk it lets try at Wendys. Got 'Son of Baconator'. Not worth it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

You won't get your moneys worth. The quality of 'Value Menu' items is nearly the same with a fraction of the price.

Background: Buddy and I decided between In-N-Out, 5 Guys, Georges Burgers etc. I tell him I haven't eaten a Feature Burger [$5+] at Fast Food in forever. So we decide fk it lets try at Wendys. Got 'Son of Baconator'. Not worth it.
    People (Americans) still hold on to the (Big Mac) of yesteryear......that promise,,,it was at one time a premium product held in the highest regard. It was an American treasure. It was a symbol for a lot of consumers, held in different ways, but, very respected. It's difficult to give that up totally. How many times have I been disgusted by it, and swore I'd never order another one. But, a year later I'm back there ordering the thing. At 60+ it's a bucket list quest to find the quality 25 years gone & counting. Same with the Fish Filet,,,it was once-upon-a-time,,,a near delicacy in fast food,,,moist, tender, delicious. Now:::stiff, unevenly cooked, inedible. Still, I come back after year long absences searching for the forever lost, forever abandoned.

Sure, it's not life & death, but, it is most assuredly an American tragedy.

The King of Whoppers!! BurgerKing's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

10 nuggets for $1.49 if you want it your way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    People (Americans) still hold on to the (Big Mac) of yesteryear......that promise,,,it was at one time a premium product held in the highest regard. It was an American treasure. It was a symbol for a lot of consumers, held in different ways, but, very respected. It's difficult to give that up totally. How many times have I been disgusted by it, and swore I'd never order another one. But, a year later I'm back there ordering the thing. At 60+ it's a bucket list quest to find the quality 25 years gone & counting. Same with the Fish Filet,,,it was once-upon-a-time,,,a near delicacy in fast food,,,moist, tender, delicious. Now:::stiff, unevenly cooked, inedible. Still, I come back after year long absences searching for the forever lost, forever abandoned.

I can understand. Maybe I'm still at the age (31) where I can evolve. There has been an explosion of quality burger joints just like craft beer. One should not force themselves to eat what they did before they had options

Last time I had Big Mac was 2-for-5 deal. Felt so ty at Work afterwards.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    10 nuggets for $1.49 if you want it your way.
    The nuggets are so/so quality

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Big Macs sucked 25 years ago too son.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Big Macs sucked 25 years ago too son.
    No, you're wrong, bum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    the burgers are nasty as but the watermelon slush and mozz sticks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    the burgers are nasty as but the watermelon slush and mozz sticks
    Stopping at a fast food establishment for drinks is something I'd never do. I'll stop for a dessert,,,the apple empanadas at Taco Bell. Drive up to the speaker. "Yes, I'll have 1 soft taco and 15 apple empanadas."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Stopping at a fast food establishment for drinks is something I'd never do. I'll stop for a dessert,,,the apple empanadas at Taco Bell. Drive up to the speaker. "Yes, I'll have 1 soft taco and 15 apple empanadas."
    15 empanadas my g?

Teach me how to Jimmer playjimmer's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Big dog going in raw on disastor got.
    little pup ain't doing nothing of the sort.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No, you're wrong, bum.
    They were still small patties and all bread back in the 80s. Now what was awesome that's gone now is the deep fried cherry pies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sour Blue Raspberry Slush w/ Jolly Ranchers FTW.. promethazine/codeine optional

The King of Whoppers!! BurgerKing's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The nuggets are so/so quality
    That's why such a good deal.

Thread Information