Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he is afraid of the western conference. Teams in the East are glad it's not as compe ive. I remember there was a vote recently between the NBA owners and they wouldn't change the playoff seedings to top16 overall. It's just a shame that there are -.500 teams making the playoffs in the East. Although it was nice to see Boston make it over Miami.

BTW, did anyone see what Lebron said on twitter recently? He said the hardest defensive assignments for him are San Antonio, ATL, GSW, BOS and Miami. Interesting.

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/626179709722861568
    The only surprise on that list is Boston. I think he's lying about Miami too to fluff up his ex team, which ofc doesn't surprise me.

But yeah, vs SA if you're a good 1v1 defender it doesn't mean much since practically the entire team can score efficiently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually hurts him more than it helps him with the mainstream media and casual fans, tbh, since it leads to the silly and corny "Finals record" argument..

Ultimately, it won't matter, as long as he wins..Magic Johnson consistently went through some of the tiest conferences in the history of the NBA(worse than the current East IIRC), but nobody remembers when they cite his ring count..
    Those Harper Mavs, Fat lever nuggets and Sampson rockets were better than any of the non Cavs/heat teams of the last few years.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    If LeBron has stacked the deck with his last couple of teams he's just making up for the fact that he initially got drafted by one of the worst franchises in all of professional sports. He started out in a worse situation than any of the recent GOAT candidates, including MJ. He didn't have the option of staying "loyal" and waiting the championships to start rolling in. If he'd stayed in Cleveland in 2010 he'd still be ringless, imo.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This thread is one of the bigger GNSF circle jerks I've seen in awhile.

Thread Information