Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Suddenly locating a few blacks became that much easier for Blake. All they gotta do is follow the drone back to the cuck's house. The dirtier they look the more the wife will enjoy.
    that's very detailed information tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    True Dat....

I need to look into getting one tbqh.
    And yeah...considering I'm a Christian....
    Of course

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pay attention. no one else noticed this, so I brought it up.
    I was questioning you saying "big ing gun". When I hear that, I think of a line in a movie. But I never think of someone holding a .40 Glock or any .40 for that matter. It just doesn't seem like a big ing gun.
    It doesn't matter I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^--- I was joking around with you.

In the article it says he had a 40mm Glock. 40mm is basically an anti-aircraft round or anti-tank round.

"40 caliber" is actually 10mm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^--- I was joking around with you.

In the article it says he had a 40mm Glock. 40mm is basically an anti-aircraft round or anti-tank round.

"40 caliber" is actually 10mm
    Oh . It didn't even register. LOL. 40mm would certainly make a hole in the guy.

That could make a funny if improbable story. Some private orders 20,000 rds of 40mm ammo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    If the drone was 272 feet up, that guy is a great marksman!

He also disputes that the drone hovered. He said of his flight data video: "We are right now 1 minute, 56 seconds over the drone slayer's house. We're still not on his property line -- we're just now getting ready to cross it. In less than 2 seconds...we are outside of his property, still at 272 feet. He shot the drone here, and you'll see it rapidly lose al ude, and the drone crash. Boom -- there it goes."
    These things should not be flying over residential areas. They are mechanical toys that if they break, and kill someone if they fall.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If the drone was 272 feet up, that guy is a great marksman!

These things should not be flying over residential areas. They are mechanical toys that if they break, and kill someone if they fall.
    Yeah. I really don't get the other side of that argument. And that's just on the safety issue alone. Seems like an easy way for thieves to case houses or pervs to check out people. I would think there is a simple enough technology that could screw with a drone close to your house. But then I supposed it might conflict with FCC laws or something.

Oh well, I supposed once the terrorists figure them out, no one will be able to have one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    It was a joke Blake....

Only a complete idiot (you) thought otherwise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It was a joke Blake....

Only a complete idiot (you) thought otherwise.
    Oh I know. Plenty of Christians (you) like to joke like that. It's hilarious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Oh I know. Plenty of Christians (you) like to joke like that. It's hilarious.
    Why don't you start another "LMFAO Christians" thread about it?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's very detailed information tbh
    Always so touchy.

That's why the cuck jokes never end. You're always entertaining it. If that's your way to not make it a big deal, you're failing. Just ignore the jokes and the posts and threads will be less and less...trust me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Always so touchy.

That's why the cuck jokes never end. You're always entertaining it. If that's your way to not make it a big deal, you're failing. Just ignore the jokes and the posts and threads will be less and less...trust me.
    you seem touchy that I made fun of your lengthy story tbh.

the cuck jokes never end because you and others have length vivid XXX cuckmaginations
    Last edited by Blake; 08-03-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why don't you start another "LMFAO Christians" thread about it?
    i will when the next good lol Christian news story comes along. Right now i just prefer to lol at messageboard Christian hypocrites (you)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    This Kentucky dude prolly saw them drones and was like WTF is up with the peeping Toms looking my daughters...thats my ing pussy

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you seem touchy that I made fun of your lengthy story tbh.

the cuck jokes never end because you and others have length vivid XXX cuckmaginations
    Lengthy? Are you so lazy that reading less than 200 characters is considered a chore to you?

No wonder your wife loves jamal. When even getting up from the couch is a hassle for you, you can start seeing why you got cucked and continue to be so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lengthy? Are you so lazy that reading less than 200 characters is considered a chore to you?

No wonder your wife loves jamal. When even getting up from the couch is a hassle for you, you can start seeing why you got cucked and continue to be so.
    when you cuckmagine Jamal, what do you see? 200 characters or less description is fine

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    when you cuckmagine Jamal, what do you see? 200 characters or less description is fine
    This whole imagining schtick you try doesn't really work how you think it does. You say he's imagining you getting cucked and you lol, but in reality you are still imagining him imagining you being cucked, which means you're basically imagining yourself being cucked.

I've never understood why you continue to even respond to the cuck jokes, I've yet to read a funny one in well over a year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This whole imagining schtick you try doesn't really work how you think it does. You say he's imagining you getting cucked and you lol, but in reality you are still imagining him imagining you being cucked, which means you're basically imagining yourself being cucked.

I've never understood why you continue to even respond to the cuck jokes, I've yet to read a funny one in well over a year.
    I don't have to imagine that he's imagining a Jamal, genius. He's proclaiming that's what he's doing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I don't have to imagine that he's imagining a Jamal, genius. He's proclaiming that's what he's doing.
    That's fine. You are still thinking about him imagining a Jamal cucking your ex-wife. It's not like when someone calls you a cuck that memories of being cucked don't flash in your head.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one is imagining . That's you trying to make you feel better.

I can just post something with cuck in it that's totally irrelevant and you would still think I imagined it. Doesn't work that way. It doesn't take efforts to call you a cuck.

Sorry dude, you're alone in the imagining process.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just because you can't afford it doesn't make it impossible.
    How about an ICBM? What if he bought one of those and launched it?

You interject with your philopolemic stupidity then defend it like it's a re ed kid at a soccer fight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's fine. You are still thinking about him imagining a Jamal cucking your ex-wife. It's not like when someone calls you a cuck that memories of being cucked don't flash in your head.
    Lol neh, it's watered down now after five plus years.

But I won't so you from imagining it's not

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    No one is imagining . That's you trying to make you feel better.
    Jamal is your thing not mine. But keep imagining he's real so you can feel like you're winning.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But I won't so you from imagining it's not

What?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jamal is your thing not mine. But keep imagining he's real so you can feel like you're winning.
    Damn dude, all you do is bug people, huh?

Thread Information