Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hahaa..she didnt make a million from UFC....like I said she gets small end endorsements..that made 150k on the fight..stop pulling numbers outta your ass to make it seem respectable....and lets for s and giggles say it was 1mill....Floyd wipes his as with that daily...

Ok Rsxshrimp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im just saying Kool some chicks even virgins or skinny broads are loose down there. I have not been with 100's of women ... not even close. But I have hung out with dudes that have and that along with my experience with a dozen or so has proven what the the old heads that schooled me said. You cant judge em until you have been with em that is why I cant condone (but respect) non premarital sex ...
    It's akin to buying a house but not getting to walk inside. Sex is not EVERYTHING and probably mean much less when you get old (real old) BUT it's a HUGE factor. Gota find out Kool. I respect cats that are willing to take that gamble off kisses, rubbing and touching and i love my wife for more than what she does in the sack ...but if that ish was wack ... no ring. PERIOD.

I have and I must admit its tough to call it. My experience with tall girls leads me to think they the best. Nerdy chics make for good stab sacks as well. If you want good head get you as fat girl. Its a huge gamble on pretty women... most of them are dead s. Monogamy is a forced behavior and no man should suffer himself in that fashion. If you are lonely enough to get married I'd suggest bagging a 7... and everything that moves on the side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she's such a bad ass why don't they put her in there with an MMA fighter in her weight class. They'd never do it because it'd show how weak women truly are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If she's such a bad ass why don't they put her in there with an MMA fighter in her weight class. They'd never do it because it'd show how weak women truly are.
    She'd just end up destroyed. Here's a video of Lucia Rijker fighting a man, she's widely considered the greatest female boxer and kick boxer of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So leave it to Kobe fans to argue $$$$$ is the most important thing.

You could compare Ronda to any average boxer in pay and she's probably par or better.

You may weather fans are putting a lot of weight on his shoulders, like buying expensive cologne to cover up stank, boxing is dead and may weather is a band aid on a corpse.

Ufc is nothing special but at least it can fill several divisions in talent.

Ufc women's bantam weight compe ion = all of boxing compe ion.

Lol, caring about boxers pay. Lol ten round hug fest. Lol knockout's are barbaric.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have and I must admit its tough to call it. My experience with tall girls leads me to think they the best. Nerdy chics make for good stab sacks as well. If you want good head get you as fat girl. Its a huge gamble on pretty women... most of them are dead s. Monogamy is a forced behavior and no man should suffer himself in that fashion. If you are lonely enough to get married I'd suggest bagging a 7... and everything that moves on the side.
    How do women/its that look like this tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people still living vicariously through other people's bank accounts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Danny Garcia made 1.5 million fighting paulie malignaggi this past Saturday night.
    UFC

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronda didn't make that much money but look what Oscar does with all
    the big money he made...he turns into a freak.....
    Then a story about how he likes dildos ..........

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.c...ght-on-camera/

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could make 50k in a month if I really tried, honestly

even after 20 percent in income + business taxes that's still what, around 40k?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bums in boxing get paid more than UFC stars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is she going to stop running from cyborg and stop beating up on soccer moms?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pitiful amount of money for a professional athlete to be making.

UFC is in it's infancy to be sure but still, there has to be an incentive to give your athletes.

They have to make the fights last longer than 3 seconds. This bang, wam, thank you ma'am approach doesn't work as far as giving the crowd a show.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When is she going to stop running from cyborg and stop beating up on soccer moms?
    She's like Laila Ali ducking Anne Wolfe, wanted no part of a woman who punched like a man

It'll never happen, the UFC will keep their golden girl in her safety bubble.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im just saying Kool some chicks even virgins or skinny broads are loose down there. I have not been with 100's of women ... not even close. But I have hung out with dudes that have and that along with my experience with a dozen or so has proven what the the old heads that schooled me said. You cant judge em until you have been with em that is why I cant condone (but respect) non premarital sex ...
    It's akin to buying a house but not getting to walk inside. Sex is not EVERYTHING and probably mean much less when you get old (real old) BUT it's a HUGE factor. Gota find out Kool. I respect cats that are willing to take that gamble off kisses, rubbing and touching and i love my wife for more than what she does in the sack ...but if that ish was wack ... no ring. PERIOD.

Then why do white women still marry the frost kings when its clear the frost kings are wack in bed.....why banish them to a lifetime of cuckville.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She gets that money for spending 30 seconds in an octagon...

Compare that to the OP's niche in the world of business.
    Rousey with a liver shot to Kool's manhood.
    Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why do white women still marry the frost kings when its clear the frost kings are wack in bed.....why banish them to a lifetime of cuckville.
    You have no idea what most women want which is why it's clear you are an amateur. Or , maybe you prey on beached whales and consider this a conquest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronda is not running from Cyborg. Ronda said she would fight her if she took a drug test. Ronda won't
    fight her if Cyborg is rolling with steroids. The real question is can Cyborg fight without steroids.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronda is not running from Cyborg. Ronda said she would fight her if she took a drug test. Ronda won't
    fight her if Cyborg is rolling with steroids. The real question is can Cyborg fight without steroids.
    The she-beast has, too.

Why ya think she looks so manly? A woman is not supposed to look like she does. It's all the HGH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The she-beast has, too.

Why ya think she looks so manly? A woman is not supposed to look like she does. It's all the HGH.
    Ronda has tested positive for PED's? ....Do you have a link so we can read it?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ronda has tested positive for PED's? ....Do you have a link so we can read it?
    Just look at her jawline. It's massive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyborg has been popped for roids multiple times man, I wouldn't want to fight someone who is more than likely cheating. I am still convinced cyborg has a , no one has been down there to check though I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are dermatologists that make more than her annually.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure, tbh. Women are different though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyborg has been popped for roids multiple times man, I wouldn't want to fight someone who is more than likely cheating. I am still convinced cyborg has a , no one has been down there to check though I'm sure.
    Well there you have it. The people calling for Rousey to compete against a man would be satisfied. Allegedly...

Thread Information