lol staying up past midnight to watch lol preseason

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol staying up past midnight to watch lol preseason
    Football > Sleep imo

Post Count
    Football > Sleep imo
    I want Cowboy fans on record - what do the boys do this year? Win it all? Superbowl appearance? Playoff win? Miss out?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Football > Sleep imo
    I've sacrificed months of sleep for the Dallas Cowboys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I want Cowboy fans on record - what do the boys do this year? Win it all? Superbowl appearance? Playoff win? Miss out?
    Anything short of a Superbowl ring would be a disappointment. As with most teams, the defense is a huge question mark.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i was impressed last night by the young guys. la'el collins looked nervous his first couple snaps but after that he really looked like the best player on the field the rest of the game. i don't see him taking the starting guard spot, yet, but i wouldn't be surprised if he is put in the starting lineup this season.

byron jones had an okay game. i prefer they line him up at safety instead of corner. with scandrick, carr, claiborne(smh) and now corey white(who also looked good) we should be okay at corner. line byron up alongside of church so we can use his speed to cover sideline to sideline.

i don't know what to say about the d line just yet. i really wasn't that impressed and felt like they got manhandled on that first drive. on the bright side, gregory did come up with a sack which is huge for his confidence.

gus johnson looks like a good goal line runner and thats about it at this point. he reminds me of a watered down marion barber. the coaches really like him so he'll get plenty of opportunities to make the team.

damian wilson wilson looks the part. our linebacker scouting has been A1 the past 2-3 years. if lee or mcclain go down, i have no concerns with hitchens and now wilson stepping in. here is what btc said about him in may:

One of Broaddus' pet cats for sure here, Wilson plays with impeccable instincts and good speed. He's got great smarts for the game and can diagnose plays with the best of them. Like many players worthy of Marinelli's genius, Wilson plays with a chip and has a relentless effort. Wilson is durable and rarely comes off the field, for a team that can use some depth and compe ion at linebacker, Wilson would be a great addition. He's tough both mentally and physically and is an above-average tackler in this draft. He's a finisher, something you can never have enough of.

Post Count
    What about the overall run game, Trill? Owners don't seem to be too confident.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gus Johson out for year, and the hits keep on coming

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What about the overall run game, Trill? Owners don't seem to be too confident.
    without a doubt the running game is the biggest concern but i have faith in randle. i think he is the best back we have but time will tell. i wouldn't draft him before the 5th round if you're looking for him in fantasy, though.

where do you see him out for the year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    where do you see him out for the year?
    I was misinformed via word of mouth, but apparently there's rumblings he won't make the team anyways. AC separation apparently, and I have no idea how long that takes to heal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I came here to specifically ask about Gus and this was the first thing I saw. lol I was about to get pretty ing annoyed. Asshole.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Most are hoping for/expecting a deep playoff run.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I came here to specifically ask about Gus and this was the first thing I saw. lol I was about to get pretty ing annoyed. Asshole.
    Yep that's my bad

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys are considering putting RoMac on PUP to start the season. Great player when the dude actually wants to play, but is a headcase when he doesn't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Diehard Cowboys fan and I honestly don't know what to expect. On paper? Super Bowl.. but will they execute?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Post Count
    Cowboys better have a rusher with letting Murray go

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so misleading to call him UDFA ... he was a 1st round target before that went down

Post Count
    See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it
    My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7
    But she don't know you like I know you Slim, no one does
    She don't know what it was like for people like us growing up
    You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
    Sincerely yours, Stan
    -- P.S.
    We should be together too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Burned that defender worse than Throatzilla

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Curious about why this is something you care about. If Romo gets pasted in the preseason and is out for the year, does that make people stupid who didn't predict it?

I'm excited for the season, as I think the Cowboys have a reasonable chance to do some damage if they continue to commit to the running game. If JG goes back to the throwing game like he did two years ago, the Cowboys probably won't make the playoffs unless the Eagles stumble even more.

Post Count
    Curious about why this is something you care about. If Romo gets pasted in the preseason and is out for the year, does that make people stupid who didn't predict it?

I'm excited for the season, as I think the Cowboys have a reasonable chance to do some damage if they continue to commit to the running game. If JG goes back to the throwing game like he did two years ago, the Cowboys probably won't make the playoffs unless the Eagles stumble even more.
    For real? I'm interested because a lot of Cowboys fans that I've spoken with seem high on the team until asked that question. Of course if there's major injuries that changes everything - why even ask that?

Its about if the team is reasonably healthy, what do CBF's think is their legit ceiling.

Thread Information