Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sucks about Scandrick. Hopefully Jones can really step it up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    scandy man is my fav defensive player so losing him really really sucks as a fan of his. but we can't dwell on it and we need guys to step up. our db's have had a good camp, so i trust in patmon, white, jones and even claiborne to pick up the slack.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    what a fun way to end camp in oxnard

Post Count
    Garrett the fun players coach - that's why they love him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys D-line is going to be tough to block on third down. Crawford, Hardy, Gregory, and D-Law can all rush the passer. They looked good when on the field together tonight.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    christine michael coming back home to texas. christine behind this o line and the holes and lanes they open up

is there another team that can go 4 deep at the RB position? randle, mcfadden, dunbar and now michael.

Post Count
    Most teams seem to have 4 RBs. The question is: Is Randle any good as a starting RB? Is McFadden durable enough and have anything left in the tank? While it looks good on paper, no one has impressed this far.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    some teams have 4 backs but only 1 back sees any snaps. we have 4 backs who can all play a role and have all played a role in the past. that is what is so good about the 4 backs we have. mcfadden injured? okay we still have randle, michael and dunbar. randle struggling in a game? okay mcfadden, michael and dunbar will step up, etc, etc.

also, we have the best offensive line in football. they holes they opened up for murray last year were insane. randle showed he is capable of running behind the line in limited opportunities last year. as far as this year, our starters barely played in the preseason. the main focus was keeping everyone healthy to start the season. we'll see how it all comes together next week

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and we got him for a 7th round pick. low risk high reward. loving the way our front office has been moving lately.

Post Count
    Agree - no risk move. Just saying that RB is a major question at this point still. Possible it works out just fine, but it's under the microscope with Murray walking.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

wow

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm very interested to see C-Mike run behind our OL.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I'm very interested to see C-Mike run behind our OL.
    He has the talent but has never put it all together. Probably will rush well behind that monstrous line. He has to work on ball security though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    New backround tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let's goooooooo!

Post Count
    Your thoughts on the run game (I thought it was solid start - especially catching passes) & Dez (thought he was lame, unprepared, out of shape and now possibly injured)?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys desperately want to be a running team for some unknown reason. They shine when they throw the ball. Coaches are still know nothing trash.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Post Count
    Where was that energy on the field?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys desperately want to be a running team for some unknown reason. They shine when they throw the ball. Coaches are still know nothing trash.
    If you don't run the ball, you not only give the other team more possessions (and thus opportunities) but you also increase your chances of getting INTs because your offense becomes predictable. Additionally, they can drop 7 into coverage and what are you going to do then?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dez out 3 to 5 weeks with broken bone in foot; Gregory the same with medium grade sprained ankle. Both will likely return Sunday the 18th October after bye week on the 11th

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn dez and Gregory down along with mcclain and hardy out

Post Count
    See you avoiding the quetions on him - your thoughts on his play and events tonight? Did he look prepared to you and how do you need an IV at home in the first half of week one? Was he sick?

It looked like he was winded and a little unfocused, but the injury seems to be pretty unlucky (unless it was him out of shape due to the preseason).

Post Count
    Also, could all be a coincidence, but is it a good sign with the pre-season fights (multiple) that he's out most of pre season, comes out seemingly unfocused, is de-hydrated and then injured after getting his money?

He seems like a guy who works hard and loves to play, but it's not interesting to anyone else?

Thread Information