Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Prediction: Thomas Müller will win the 2016 Ballon D'or if Bayern wins CL or Germany triumphs at the Euro next year or both..He is off to a career/peak year on both fronts..He is not Messi/Crisitano caliber ofc, but a typical German motor..a rich man Klose in poaching capabilities with much better playmaking/touch..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Prediction: Thomas Müller will win the 2016 Ballon D'or if Bayern wins CL or Germany triumphs at the Euro next year or both..He is off to a career/peak year on both fronts..He is not Messi/Crisitano caliber ofc, but a typical German motor..a rich man Klose in poaching capabilities with much better playmaking/touch..
    I like Muller tbh... he is notthe most spectacular player but he finds ways to score

And because he is not spectacular he will never win Ballon d'Or

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal

I like Muller tbh... he is notthe most spectacular player but he finds ways to score

And because he is not spectacular he will never win Ballon d'Or
    I just think the Euro'16 might swing voters suffering Messi-CR7- fatigue...After all Canavaro won it while not being spectacular himself, just anchoring Italy's D..They didn't give to Neuer or any other German player who won the WC in 2014 because Cristiano was having a terrific yeaar or nobody stood out from Maanshaaft really..Meanwhile Thomas Muller has been scoring like peak Gerd Muller thus far in the qualifiers and Bundesliga/CL..Something to keep an eye on , but he needs his teams to win big to get in conversation..

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Great team, Cl Giroud in peak form. Hopefully they get ousted in group stage.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Never forget

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    We don't need a striker, tbh. We just probably need to strangle Giroud

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Nobody was watching the Arsenal game in the sports bar I went to everybody was watching the Bartha game

By the way, CL is back on TSN/RDS and it's on BeIN as well

Sportsnet

gots used to hide the nice blue UEFA scoreboard with their own ugly scoreboard (but for some reason they didnt do that for Europa league games)

Karma is a

the blue UEFA scoreboard is back

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Nobody was watching the Arsenal game in the sports bar I went to everybody was watching the Bartha game

Sportsnet

gots used to hide the nice blue UEFA scoreboard with their own ugly scoreboard (but for some reason they didnt do that for Europa league games)

Karma is a

I watch TSN streams whenever I can on kodi tbh

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Tbh I wish all CL games in the States were narrated by Derek Rae and Tommy Smyth

At least some matches are back on ESPN 2, even though they're the ty ones

Had to download a torrent for the Roma/Barfa game, BeInSports from Spain. Midgets were utter

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    I just think the Euro'16 might swing voters suffering Messi-CR7- fatigue...After all Canavaro won it while not being spectacular himself, just anchoring Italy's D..They didn't give to Neuer or any other German player who won the WC in 2014 because Cristiano was having a terrific yeaar or nobody stood out from Maanshaaft really..Meanwhile Thomas Muller has been scoring like peak Gerd Muller thus far in the qualifiers and Bundesliga/CL..Something to keep an eye on , but he needs his teams to win big to get in conversation..
    I actually like the Germans chances better @ Russia 2018 than the Euro Cup in 1 year.

Transition period with guys like Lahm and Bastian being fazed out. Guys like Drexler and Goetze might not be there yet, still no replacement for Klose. Hummels, Gundogan and Reus would be really important.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I watch TSN streams whenever I can on kodi tbh
    Kodi? wtf is that? a japanese robot dog?
    Arent u watching CL on Fox Sports?

SAtown, you dont have to download torrents, u can download full games on rojadirecta forums
    Even better , go to r/footballdownload , where you will find links to stramable full matches or spoiler-free extended highlights

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Kodi? wtf is that? a japanese robot dog?
    Arent u watching CL on Fox Sports?

SAtown, you dont have to download torrents, u can download full games on rojadirecta forums
    Even better , go to r/footballdownload , where you will find links to stramable full matches or spoiler-free extended highlights
    wtf

Google that mayne, live streaming of sports, tv, movies. library of tv/movies. On PC/Mac and android.

It also has every site you stream on available in the program if you know how to set it up.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    I use Rojadirecta, but I don't want to wait hours to download a Rapidgator (or others) link. I use to use Premium4 to bypass that , but can't find another site like it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    wtf

Google that mayne, live streaming of sports, tv, movies. library of tv/movies. On PC/Mac and android.

It also has every site you stream on available in the program if you know how to set it up.
    cool will take a look

Edit: oh it's actually XBMC

I use Rojadirecta, but I don't want to wait hours to download a Rapidgator (or others) link. I use to use Premium4 to bypass that , but can't find another site like it.
    I havent used RojaDirecta since i found that Reddit link tbh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Greece making sure they don't get their next bailout package

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I see an EPL resurgence.

I actually like the Germans chances better @ Russia 2018 than the Euro Cup in 1 year.

Transition period with guys like Lahm and Bastian being fazed out. Guys like Drexler and Goetze might not be there yet, still no replacement for Klose. Hummels, Gundogan and Reus would be really important.
    Yep, great chances to repeat in Russia...you know no dark-skinned team is sniffing the trophy next to Siberia in 2018 Expecting a Germany+Russia+1 surprise East European team (Poland, maybe?)+ Argentina or another European team in last 4....German NT is well setup with their youth there but they will be top3 favorite for the Euro even while replenishing the squad..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Just saw a picture of Luke Shaw's leg in the hospital ������

Sportsnet

Karma is a

Sweet...Had no idea they started broadcasting it on TSN.....Like live Uefa games?

I have TSN 1 to 5...

Where are they showing it?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They looked very heavy
    Not bad.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sweet...Had no idea they started broadcasting it on TSN.....Like live Uefa games?

I have TSN 1 to 5...

Where are they showing it?
    Bookmark dis :

http://fr.livesoccertv.com/

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

CL has become too predictable, tbh..I literally don't see anyone past Barca/Real/Bayern..There might be the fluke or draw-assisted Finalist, but they would get schooled there..Just different class those trio of teams..And no other pretender thus far is good enough defensively or in the middle to bull its way with a"park the bus" scheme..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    00:00

Thread Information