I'm a big cowboys fan and I watch every game every year. But I am thinking about dumping my ATT u-verse. Only reason I would keep it is for sports.

Is there an NFL equivalent to BallStreams that anyone can recommend?
    I dont want a crappy stream like first row and I am happy to pay for it but it looks like you have to have a direct TV subscription to get Sunday ticket.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Would like to know as well. Can't get any jaguars game in California

hope and change
    Post Count
    I used to like Game Rewind, the condensed games were great. but now the NFL is renaming it and charging more for it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not that I am satisfied w/..

I honestly spend most of my time watching on Roku.. YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc.. but keep my DirecTv because I want to see my sports, and not on some ty ass pixelated inconsistent stream. Living in the SA market is ok for football because I can pick up nearly all the games over the air in uncompressed HD, but the occasional NFL Network game and all the Spurs games on Fox Sports SW force me to keep paying for TV..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm a big cowboys fan and I watch every game every year. But I am thinking about dumping my ATT u-verse. Only reason I would keep it is for sports.

Is there an NFL equivalent to BallStreams that anyone can recommend?
    I dont want a crappy stream like first row and I am happy to pay for it but it looks like you have to have a direct TV subscription to get Sunday ticket.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+NFL+equivalent+to+BallStreams

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

I honestly spend most of my time watching on Roku.. YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc.. but keep my DirecTv because I want to see my sports, and not on some ty ass pixelated inconsistent stream. Living in the SA market is ok for football because I can pick up nearly all the games over the air in uncompressed HD, but the occasional NFL Network game and all the Spurs games on Fox Sports SW force me to keep paying for TV..
    This. If it weren't for my sports I would have dropped my cable awhile ago.

I did a bit more research and here is what I think i am gonna do.
    Subscribe to Ballstreams to see my spurs games and get a VPN and get NFL gamepass (as cheap as $125 for the whole season). You can only get gamepass outside the US and I used it 2 years ago in England and it was pretty good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thanks re . Those results yielded nothing.
    You think the NFL forum at Spurstalk is the go to place for that kind of information then? Clearly you have this all figured out.

Thread Information