My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    brb at the start of the 2nd Qtr

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    lol wtf is Travis Bush doing on the Bills sideline? that was UTSA's offensive coordinator a couple of yrs ago

hmmm not playing yet

Finally

Passing

Buffalo

Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int QBRat FumL
    Tyrod Taylor
    7 10 65 70.0 6.5 1 9 0 0 87.5 0
    EJ Manuel
    3 5 19 60.0 3.8 2 10 0 0 67.9 0

Cleveland

Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int QBRat FumL
    Johnny Manziel
    9 11 112 81.8 10.2 1 14 1 0 139.4 0

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Man my is way too good. What a great drive tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Props to McCown too. Very supportive and looks like he'll be a good mentor and teammate unlike that little scrub down in Houston.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    haven't watched yet but the numbers look impressive... but it looks like he got most of his numbers in the 4th, which can be misleading the preseason. still an improvement to what we saw last year

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Man my is way too good. What a great drive tbh.
    Time to change back to the Browns skin...IMO.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    it would be more interesting if he got run with the starters against opposing starters. matt mcgloin has dominated preseason 4th quarters for the raiders for the last couple of years

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Time to change back to the Browns skin...IMO.
    I will once he takes over the starting job tbh.

it would be more interesting if he got run with the starters against opposing starters. matt mcgloin has dominated preseason 4th quarters for the raiders for the last couple of years
    Pretty sure a lot of 2nd string was still in there for both teams. Not starters but also not 3rd/4th stringers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Pretty sure a lot of 2nd string was still in there for both teams. Not starters but also not 3rd/4th stringers.
    I have the game recorded but I haven't watched yet. All his highlight plays on nfl.com came in the 4th quarter and from what I read he struggled in the 3rd. I would imagine there are plenty of 2nd stringers in the 3rd but not so much in the fourth.

Certainly feels like he's in a much better place mentally than last year

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Gonna be pulling for him and the Browns tbqh...

As a Bucs fan, I can relate to fans of teams like the Browns, Jaguars, and Raiders. We've been ty for too long. Some of us need to climb out of the ing sewer and make a name for ourselves. Nobody deserves to watch a ty franchise for a decade or longer...nobody.

BTW...to the numerous Cowboys fans. Your definition of ty and mine aren't exactly the same.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I have the game recorded but I haven't watched yet. All his highlight plays on nfl.com came in the 4th quarter and from what I read he struggled in the 3rd. I would imagine there are plenty of 2nd stringers in the 3rd but not so much in the fourth.

Certainly feels like he's in a much better place mentally than last year
    I'm not all that familiar with the Bills obviously (maybe DD can comment there) but Gruden did mention during the last drive when the Browns were trying to get into FG range that one of the Bills CBs played a lot of nickel for them. I also know the guy that punched Geno Smith was in all 2nd half.

Gonna be pulling for him and the Browns tbqh...

As a Bucs fan, I can relate to fans of teams like the Browns, Jaguars, and Raiders. We've been ty for too long. Some of us need to climb out of the ing sewer and make a name for ourselves. Nobody deserves to watch a ty franchise for a decade or longer...nobody.

BTW...to the numerous Cowboys fans. Your definition of ty and mine aren't exactly the same.
    Agreed. I'm rooting for Crab Legs to do well, think he's gotten too much for simple mistakes that most college kids make.

Thread Information